Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-06-2020, 08:37 PM   #16
sexysoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
PM where did you go and will award my blindfold for X minutes
PM me silence and will wear my gag for X minutes
PM me tagged and will wires a word of your choice on my body and keep it there for 24 hours
Thank you so much Sir, please keep them coming deadline is Monday....

Likes & Limits

PM DARES

Edges Counter- Total remaining (7650/7650) on 07/26/20
sexysoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 11:29 PM   #17
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Well I had to try my hand at a few to see if you like them enough to list, or use outside of this.

First of all, you will need to find a tight fitting blouse or t-shirt an old one that you do not care about and cut two holes into it right where the nipples are and do try not to cut them to large, one PM dare will consist of using this and your clamps.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Empresses New Clothes- A shirt with the holes for my nipples to poke through will be worn and clover clamps will be placed on my nipples on the outside of the shirt for X min. (max 25 min).

Hold- I will take the largest Dildo that I have and stuff it into my pussy for X hours (max 24 hours), if the dildo falls I will post in a punishment thread that I could not finish this task and need a punishment.

Third Person- I will refer to myself as "Slut" and talk in the third person when in conversation with others also pretending as to not notice I am doing referring to myself as Slut in third person for x Conversations (max 3 separate conversations)

Hidden- Next time I am out in public, I will walk into the men's rest room and Edge myself over my panties, before I leave I will hide my panties in the men's room in plain sight but not too obvious see and leave them for 24 hours. (max 1 per week)

These should be good enough to have for pm dares if not a couple of them for personal use instead if you don't want them for dares.

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 08:29 AM   #18
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Ratcheting is fun…

Prudish - write a phrase on your body next time you go out which is covered by your clothes.

Show-off - next time you go out, your clothes may not cover anything written on your body.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 10:03 AM   #19
matdoc
Distinguished Member

PeePub - Use a public toilet squatting on the seat to pee but don't lock door or indicate your presence. You can also dare to do your other business

HotNap - Wear a napkin/pad soaked with hoticy, toothpaste or the like. Each time you get any message secretly press it to your crotch and enjoy the heat/icy feel
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 10:42 PM   #20
sexysoni

Hello all, so finally Kim made the Pm Task list for me form this thread hopefully you all enjoy them and if anyone has new suggestions or altering any current pm task please post in that thread... Thank you

Likes & Limits

PM DARES

Old 07-04-2020, 11:33 AM   #21
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

FLASH ALL X - I will act as if I had received all 3 flash PM DARES at the same time, and I will do the flashing of my whole body to the same (not different) X guys (max 5).

PIZZA FUN - I will do a pizza dare, but with the following added: I will request pizza delivered by a boy (not girl). I will offer him sex, either now or after work. If and when he chooses to, I will let him fuck me.

SWEETEST DREAMS - I will wear a vibe all night, turned at max so that I cum many times during the night.

Also, I suggest you the following modification to a current dare:

COMMANDO - No undies of any kind (bras, panties, stockings, socks, etc) for the next 24 hours. No shorts, pants, leggins, or anything of the sort... Just mini or micro skirts or dresses.

CURTAINS X - Open all curtains in any way for the next X hours (24 hrs max). I will walk around nude the whole time (as long as I am home) the curtains are open for this dare. Careful when doing this, as it might be illegal in your locality.

Start a new thread for your PM dares reports, and write all your reports there, from any dare you receive, or from any punishment you receive from your failures to comply. Link to that thread here, in your signature, and in your PM DARES blog post.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king

Last edited by Magnetic; 07-04-2020 at 11:53 AM.
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 10:51 PM   #22
sexysoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
FLASH ALL X - I will act as if I had received all 3 flash PM DARES at the same time, and I will do the flashing of my whole body to the same (not different) X guys (max 5).

PIZZA FUN - I will do a pizza dare, but with the following added: I will request pizza delivered by a boy (not girl). I will offer him sex, either now or after work. If and when he chooses to, I will let him fuck me.

SWEETEST DREAMS - I will wear a vibe all night, turned at max so that I cum many times during the night.

Also, I suggest you the following modification to a current dare:

COMMANDO - No undies of any kind (bras, panties, stockings, socks, etc) for the next 24 hours. No shorts, pants, leggins, or anything of the sort... Just mini or micro skirts or dresses.

CURTAINS X - Open all curtains in any way for the next X hours (24 hrs max). I will walk around nude the whole time (as long as I am home) the curtains are open for this dare. Careful when doing this, as it might be illegal in your locality.

Start a new thread for your PM dares reports, and write all your reports there, from any dare you receive, or from any punishment you receive from your failures to comply. Link to that thread here, in your signature, and in your PM DARES blog post.
Ohh thank you so much sir all seems fun and Kim also like your suggestions Sir specially the PM reports one. Looking forward to it hope kim include that too ....

Likes & Limits

PM DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik, public, slave, slut for all, whore