Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2021, 11:22 AM   #1
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default The stalker

I had just showered and heard the phone ringing in the lounge, the landline, it rarely rang.

I padded naked into the lounge to get the phone, my flat was a new build on the tenth floor, great view but a little over looked.

Hello, silence, then a woman spoke, "mmmmm, nice cock, careful you a dripping wet!"

Fuck, somebody was spying on me!

"Fuck you" I slammed the phone down, it rang again. I picked up the phone.

"Temper temper, I was being so nice, a compliment, I said nice cock and I meant it. Are you gay or something?" the voice asked.

"No!" I hissed.

"Good, now be a good boy and I may let you cum for me" she teased.

"You do want to cum and cum for me, don't you? she sighed and paused.

"If you are really good, I may knock your door and you will let me in so you can fuck me as you wish, any hole any how, just for your satisfaction then throw me out of your flat, a used dirty slut like I am" the voice teased.

"Would you like that?" the voice asked.

"I guess that is a yes as you are slowly masturbating as I am speaking to you" the voice added.

I stopped and let go off my cock, the bitch must be watching me, I thought.

"Oh dear did I say something to upset you?" the voice asked.

"I am serious, please continue stroking" she added.

I stroked, who the fuck is she and how did she get my number I thought.

The thought of her watching was turning me on and precum dripped from my hard shaft, my balls were tight too but I guess she knew that.

The phone line went dead, fuck she got me hard and worked up and fucking hung up on me, bitch!

The intercom buzzed, I answered.

The voice, a voice I knew all too well said "Are you going to let me up now or what?". I pressed the main building door release.

I waited, naked, hard cock in hand, slowly stroking.

A few minutes later a few sharp raps on the door!

Two more sharp raps on the door.

The landline rang, I answered.

"Don't keep me waiting or I won't let you cum" the voice hissed.

The line went dead again.

I walked to the door and opened it then everything went black!

I slowly woke, my head fucking hurt and my body felt on fire, I tried to move, I could not, I was spread eagled on top of the bed naked, my ankles and wrists cuffed and restrained, my cock was soft.

I woman walked into the bedroom, dressed in black tight leather I could only see her eyes and mouth.

"I see you are awake, you kept me waiting, that was not nice" she hissed.

She kissed me and looked deep into my eyes before attaching wires to my nipples, then I felt searing pain across my chest before I blacked out again.

when I woke again I felt searing pain in my nipples. I looked down they now had piercings and a chain connecting them to a leather collar around my neck. I looked further down and my cock was in some form of metal cock cage, it was squeezing my cock hard.

The woman spoke, "If you had been a good boy as I asked I would of let you cum before I caged your cock, but you chose not to be, so tough"

I felt a discomfort up my arse, it felt full, then I realised something was up it!

Then a buzzing started in my arse and slowly got more powerful, the woman turned, flicked the lights off in the bedroom leaving me now in total darkness and she left the room.

I could feel precum leaking from my caged cock, it felt good at first then the pain got worse as all of my fluids were milked from me until my balls were dry and yet the milking continued, it was agony, total agony.

I passed out with the pain, yet again.

I woke in darkness, I moved my arm, it was free, so were my legs, my collar and chains had gone, my cock uncaged and nothing up my arse, my nipples were still sore, I got up, checked the flat, the woman had gone.

I found a hand written note by the telephone,

Thank you for cumming for me, until next time!

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 10-30-2021 at 11:32 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk