Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-13-2023, 05:55 PM   #16
PetiteEmma
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceP1985 View Post
Wear a light coloured top and skirt over some underwear (the skimpier the better). Go to the food court and 'accidentally' spill something dark on you that might stain. Chocolate milkshake or coffee would work. Go to the bathrooms and rinse off the stained clothes in the sink and then dry them with the hand dryer, you can explain what happened to anyone who comes in while trying to maintain your modesty. Bonus points if your wet damp clothing becomes slightly transparent.
Could be even more fun if I cant manage to get the spill out and im stuck with wet, clingy clothes

Last orgasm Dec. 4, 2023 l Denied until: Not currently denied
Edges since last orgasm: 7800 l Add thread edges : 4030/10206
People who have seen me fully naked this year: 40

NEW PM Dares l Likes, Limits, Toys l Rules l AMA l Clothes
All public dares are posted on my blog
PetiteEmma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 10:25 PM   #17
r0ver
getDare Addict

An old classic is to visit a public bathroom or changing room wearing a short skirt and come out with the skirt "accidentally" tucked into the back of your panties/ thong.
A more daring alternative is to not wear any underwear and to tuck the skirt into the back of the waistband.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 10:53 PM   #18
Twisted#1

Head to pool, go to locker room, remove clothing or put on very skimpy swimsuit, put on towel and head to pool area. Let towel fall before alternatively picking it up

Alternatively head to pool wearing swimsuit, get into water. In order of difficulty
1. Remove bra, swim lap (holding bra) then put back on
2 Remove bra, swim lap ( drop bra in spot you remove it), put back on
3. 1 and 2 but removing bottoms instead
4. 1 but remove both top and bottom
5. 4 but edge at each side of pool before redressing
6. 5 but leave swimsuit on pool chair and sneak into water naked
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2023, 10:54 PM   #19
Twisted#1

Go for run wearing a white shirt that is see through when wet. Make sure you sweat a lot
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 12:04 AM   #20
timmyfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetiteEmma View Post
Thanks for these. I'll do the romper one tomorrow when I get off work. I work retail and our bathroom has floor to ceiling doors with fairly big stalls, and if you just swing the door shut as you walk in, the latch almost never lands in place so the door looks closed and partially open at the same time (if that makes any sense?)
If you want the romper one to be a bit more daring, make sure to edge twice before leaving the bathroom. If you happen to not wear a bra for the day, one edge might do nicely.

Alternatively you could choose a song to listen to and make sure to listen all the way through it. The added benefit is that you might not hear if anyone is comming making your reaction more believable if the door opens.

dirtycode.io/1QII

Last edited by timmyfo; 12-14-2023 at 12:07 AM.
timmyfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 12:49 AM   #21
Caya
getDare Devil

You know those Yoga pants and flowy sleevless Yoga Shirts with lots of clevage and sideboob.
I you have one of those pants. I want you to wear it comando and go on Youtube. Serch for a totourial on how to wear Yoga pants. Follow the toturial and Admiral your ass and cameltoe.
Next you need one of those skeveles tops at least one size to big no bra or anytjing underneath.

If you wnst put on a Coat To Go to your starting piont of your exersize.

At your starting point.
Leave your Jackett and warm yourself up with a Set of 60 seconds jumping Jacks. Your alwed to fix your clothes adterwards.
Next will be Set of 30 seconds leg raises and 10 pushups.

Now that your warmen up Go for a 20 to 30 Minute run and enjoy the stares Form thevpeople
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 02:30 AM   #22
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
You know those Yoga pants and flowy sleevless Yoga Shirts with lots of clevage and sideboob.
I you have one of those pants. I want you to wear it comando and go on Youtube. Serch for a totourial on how to wear Yoga pants. Follow the toturial and Admiral your ass and cameltoe.
Next you need one of those skeveles tops at least one size to big no bra or anytjing underneath.

At your starting point.
Leave your Jackett and warm yourself up with a Set of 60 seconds jumping Jacks. Your alwed to fix your clothes adterwards.

Now that your warmen up Go for a 20 to 30 Minute run and enjoy the stares Form thevpeople
Another exercise idea is to wear a pair of sweatpants - the kind with a drawstring to hold them up. Go for a slightly larger size than you need and either don't do them up or only do them up very loosely so they work their way down as you go for a run/ exercise.
You could also go to a coffee shop and grab a drink and a snack on your way back home, so you've got your hands full and making it harder to stop the pants from slipping.

Also if you wear a white or light coloured top you could "accidentally" spill water down your self when you rehydrate during/ after exercise.

Go to a pool wearing a bikini with ties. Loosen them slightly when in the pool, so they slip off when swimming and act unaware until its pointed out.
Old 12-14-2023, 02:37 AM   #23
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:

At your starting point.

Aswell as sizing up on the top you can size down on the Yoga pants, so they stretch. Also going for cheaper yoga pants not only saves you money, but they are more likely to be accidentally revealing. Or you could even wear tights/ pantyhose instead. If you go for the right denier they'll pass as looking like yoga pants whilst still being revealing for anyone looking closely (especially if you are doing a lot of bending or stretching)
Old 12-14-2023, 03:17 AM   #24
PetiteEmma
getDare Addict

Thanks for all the tasks so far. Gonna try and do a few of these later today

Old 12-14-2023, 03:54 AM   #25
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

A burst zip on a skirt might be fun, especially if there is somewhere nearby that might be able to repair it while you wait. Possibly they'll have somewhere you can wait but if you pick the right sort of place you might end up with your ass on display in a shop.

Similarly, buttons on a very tight shirt that have been weakened (use a blade/scissors to slice at the thread) could provide some revealing views at a surprising time.

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 09:06 AM   #26
PetiteEmma
getDare Addict

Someone mentioned that it may be too easy and a little cheaty to do several tasks back to back, so i'm gonna break these up over a few days, and hopefully people keep coming up with more for me to do.

First report, caught in the bathroom. Had to modify the outfit since it was rather chilly this morning, so intend of a romper, I wore a black body suit that snaps together at the crotch (stay tuned for more on this later) and some pretty snug grey workout leggings. No underwear of course. When I got off work I went into the bathroom, shut the door and kept it unlocked. Dropping my leggings as far down my ankles as I could, even tucking them under one of my shoes as a little extra challenge since I altered the requested outfit, I slid the straps of my leotard, peeled the snug top down around my legs and "sat" on the toilet. I edged once while waiting for someone to come by, doing a mix of fingering myself with 2 fingers and rubbing my clit. After edging, I held it for a bout a minute or so, I kept lightly touching myself to keep me nice and damp.

I sat there, as is, for another few minutes until someone did come by. When I heard the main bathroom door open, I stood up and grabbed some toilet paper so I could pretend to be in the middle of wiping. And then it happened. As i was standing up, chest fully uncovered and looking down at myself, "pretending" to wipe, I hear my door open. I freeze and whip my head up to see who was there. It was another girl about my age. I let out a visible sigh of relief that it wasnt a guy. She winked at me, smiled and walked off, leaving my door wide open.

I adjust my leggings around my feet, so I can actually waddle over to shut my door (still basically naked) when I hear the door open again with the sound of multiple footsteps coming. The girl pokes her head into my stall and says, "oh yay you're sill here". Then her, plus 2 random guys all stand in the doorway of my stall staring me down. I squeal and panic, using 1 hand to cover my boobs, shut my legs, and try to pull up my leotard with 1 hand, but given how tight it is, I knew this has to be a 2 hand job. Defeated and accepting of my fate, I let both hands down, showing off my 3 new best friends a completely unobstructed full frontal. I then do what could only be described as, flailing around like a fish, trying to pull it back up my body. When I got the straps up to my shoulders, I pulled up on them too hard, stretching the whole thing and causing the crotch of my body suit to snap open, revealing a much more focused view of my pussy. I try and shave every 3 days or so and I was rocking some slight stubble, but it did nothing to hide the view.

After I had put myself back together, the 3 were nice enough to get out of my way, but not before the girl said, "you forgot to flush" and when I turned back around, I felt a few fingers graze my ass. Not knowing whos hand it was, I bowed my head down and left the bathroom, very embarrassed but also very wet.

The following 4 users say Thank You to PetiteEmma for this post:
Old 12-14-2023, 10:23 AM   #27
danny_zero_00

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetiteEmma View Post
I love being naked and love the thrill from the risk of being caught, but I dont like deliberately showing myself off. I want to build up my courage and confidence for being seen naked by others, so I'd love some dares/challenges/rules that would cause me to "accidentally" be exposed in some capacity, whether it be partial or full nudity.

Clothing control and tasks where I loose clothing in a believable way is kinda what im looking for. I'll probably also start a blog for any tasks worth sharing at some point
Here's a couple:

1. Wear a button-up shirt but you are only allowed to use ONE button. You may choose which one but that shirt will be the only thing you are wearing (plus shoes). Head out somewhere public and you aren't allowed to adjust the shirt the whole time you are out.

2. Wear a shirt with no bra that is at least 2 sizes too small. Make sure it is a thin enough fabric that your nipples can just barely be seen. Wear that for a whole day of doing normal things out in public.

3. (this can be combined with #2) Wear a pair of sweat pants that are at least 2 sizes too big so that they can shift down as you walk. You are not allowed to pull them up until they fall down to your knees. Wear them out somewhere that you will be seen with nothing underneath of course

Have fun!

limits: pee/poo, blood, permanent, family, pics/video

PM me if you want to trade dares!
danny_zero_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 10:43 AM   #28
PetiteEmma
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny_zero_00 View Post
Here's a couple:

1. Wear a button-up shirt but you are only allowed to use ONE button. You may choose which one but that shirt will be the only thing you are wearing (plus shoes). Head out somewhere public and you aren't allowed to adjust the shirt the whole time you are out.

2. Wear a shirt with no bra that is at least 2 sizes too small. Make sure it is a thin enough fabric that your nipples can just barely be seen. Wear that for a whole day of doing normal things out in public.

3. (this can be combined with #2) Wear a pair of sweat pants that are at least 2 sizes too big so that they can shift down as you walk. You are not allowed to pull them up until they fall down to your knees. Wear them out somewhere that you will be seen with nothing underneath of course

Have fun!
I have an oversized white dress shirt I stole from an ex I could use for the first one. I have a bunch of shirts that are skin tight that would show my nipples. If you specifically want something in a smaller size I would need to go buy something, which im fine doing. And yea i would most likely combine the other 2 into one

Old 12-14-2023, 10:45 AM   #29
Caya
getDare Devil

What sort of skirts and dresses do you own and how long are they ?
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 10:57 AM   #30
PetiteEmma
getDare Addict

Quote:
What sort of skirts and dresses do you own and how long are they ?
Sun dress that has a pretty deep v neck, stops above my knees. A black skin tight semi formal dress. A tight leather skirt that goes maybe 4" down my legs. A shorter white dress (not quite see through) that stops mid thigh. A plaid schoolgirl skirt that just barely shows my ass when im standing still. And a couple mini skirts that are all just a few inches of cover down my legs. Tbh I have a lot of risqué clothing options, so anyone could probably make a suggestion and odds are I have something I could use

Advertisements
Kink Talk