Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-05-2021, 11:24 AM   #16
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
Well you will feel the clothes while walking upon them
Crawling to see if you got the clothes
It will be difficult so I asked to remove the time limit
I dont want to crawl here its forest... I will just hurt myself... so this is my suggestion from my friend:

So is this the idea then: Antonia (by the way) will blindfold me and tie my hands behind my back with some clothing, hide all my clothing in 10 minutes, then get my blindfold off and i have to find them and get them with my mouth to one place and first when all are there redress in the time. Else the 50 spankings and naked in the tent later. Fine?
Julia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 11:25 AM   #17
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia_ View Post
I dont want to crawl here. I will just hurt myself... so this is my suggestion from my friend:

So is this the idea then: Antonia (by the way) will blindfold me and tie my hands behind my back with some clothing, hide all my clothing in 10 minutes, then get my blindfold off and i have to find them and get them with my mouth to one place and first when all are there redress in the time. Else the 50 spankings and naked in the tent later. Fine?
Okay
Ya this will do
Good luck
Abv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 11:26 AM   #18
Julia_

Quote:
Okay
Ya this will do
Good luck
Thanks. Iam really nervous!
Old 08-05-2021, 11:27 AM   #19
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thanks. Iam really nervous!
I suppose you will start soon?
Just a suggestion you will wait outside the tent blindfolded while she hides the clothes
Old 08-05-2021, 11:36 AM   #20
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Go outside wearing an outfit of your choice. Now you have to take 5 pics of yourself somewhere outside naked (or at most wearing a bra and panties). You don't have to show these pics to somebody and can delete them immediately after the dare. The catch is, that there must be at least one other person on each of the pics. And for each pic another person. This person can be far away but must be visible at the pic. You also don't have to be naked between taking the pics, maybe if you have to change your place

Not your friend in any pic
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 12:01 PM   #21
Julia_

Quote:
I suppose you will start soon?
Just a suggestion you will wait outside the tent blindfolded while she hides the clothes
Okay so: so first of all we havent build the tent yet we just found a good spot for the dare. We wanted to hike till its dark. And its not yet. So now to the dare: So i stripped of all my clothes. Which was really embarassing already. Antonia got a scarf and a long top out of her bag. She then tied the long top around my head and tied my hands with the scarf together. Then i heard her walking away. I was really nervous and i really heard all the birds and everything going on. It felt like an endless time when i heard her steps coming back. She undid the blindfolding and told me the time starts now. I quickly made my way. I had to find 4 pieces (pullover bra undies shorts) we kept shoes since its some rough terrain. So i made my way. After some time i found my top. I got it with my teeth and ran back. Antonia was laughing really hard... which made me even more exposed. I dropped it in front of her and went on. The second was my bra. Same as before. Then my undies. When i was by Antonia she told me i got 2 minutes left. I ran to find my shorts. Almost a little in panic. But i saw them hanging on a small tree. I had to really stretch to get them down and ran to Antonia. She told me 45 seconds left. I undid my handcuffing... which was really loose anyway and dressed as quick as i could.. almost falling over. When i was done i could see the dissapointment she pretended so i knew i won... even though i think antonia also "won". Haha

I hope thats a good report. Iam bad at describing stuff.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:02 PM   #22
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Go outside wearing an outfit of your choice. Now you have to take 5 pics of yourself somewhere outside naked (or at most wearing a bra and panties). You don't have to show these pics to somebody and can delete them immediately after the dare. The catch is, that there must be at least one other person on each of the pics. And for each pic another person. This person can be far away but must be visible at the pic. You also don't have to be naked between taking the pics, maybe if you have to change your place

Not your friend in any pic
This one sounds good as well! We will see when we see someone.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:04 PM   #23
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Okay so: so first of all we havent build the tent yet we just found a good spot for the dare. We wanted to hike till its dark. And its not yet. So now to the dare: So i stripped of all my clothes. Which was really embarassing already. Antonia got a scarf and a long top out of her bag. She then tied the long top around my head and tied my hands with the scarf together. Then i heard her walking away. I was really nervous and i really heard all the birds and everything going on. It felt like an endless time when i heard her steps coming back. She undid the blindfolding and told me the time starts now. I quickly made my way. I had to find 4 pieces (pullover bra undies shorts) we kept shoes since its some rough terrain. So i made my way. After some time i found my top. I got it with my teeth and ran back. Antonia was laughing really hard... which made me even more exposed. I dropped it in front of her and went on. The second was my bra. Same as before. Then my undies. When i was by Antonia she told me i got 2 minutes left. I ran to find my shorts. Almost a little in panic. But i saw them hanging on a small tree. I had to really stretch to get them down and ran to Antonia. She told me 45 seconds left. I undid my handcuffing... which was really loose anyway and dressed as quick as i could.. almost falling over. When i was done i could see the dissapointment she pretended so i knew i won... even though i think antonia also "won". Haha

I hope thats a good report. Iam bad at describing stuff.
Good report
But I think at least you should be naked for the rest of the day for her pleasure

And as bonus point was skipped some spanks?
Old 08-05-2021, 12:07 PM   #24
Martijn

Tomorrow wear a white shirt. After lunch remove your bra. Let your friend spill water on your shirt so it gets wet and a little see through. Your friend can decide how much water she like to use.

My PM dares
Click
Martijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 12:07 PM   #25
Julia_

Quote:
Good report
But I think at least you should be naked for the rest of the day for her pleasure

And as bonus point was skipped some spanks?
Maybe be naked as soon as we have a place for the tent till the morning when we start walking again? This would work for me i guess. And i took the bonus as a seperated dare since here are no guys right now. Haha
Old 08-05-2021, 12:08 PM   #26
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn View Post
Tomorrow wear a white shirt. After lunch remove your bra. Let your friend spill water on your shirt so it gets wet and a little see through. Your friend can decide how much water she like to use.
Okay! It maybe will rain anyway tomorrow. At least the app says it will rain.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:09 PM   #27
Abv
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Maybe be naked as soon as we have a place for the tent till the morning when we start walking again? This would work for me i guess. And i took the bonus as a seperated dare since here are no guys right now. Haha
Okay
But build the tent in only one piece of clothing
Bra or panties
Nothing else
Shoes allowed
Old 08-05-2021, 12:13 PM   #28
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Every evening after you set up camp you can only wear one item of clothing (plus shoes)- pack all the others away in your bag.

You are not allowed to take clothes out of your bag, so each morning you have to ask your friend to give you clothes and choose what you wear.

Each day while you're hiking, your friend can tell you to:
1. Strip completely
2. Strip to your underwear
3. Go topless
4. Go naked from the waist down

The first day she does this you must remain this way for 5 minutes, on each next after that you have to add another five minutes before you can get dressed again.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2021, 12:13 PM   #29
Julia_

Quote:
Okay
But build the tent in only one piece of clothing
Bra or panties
Nothing else
Shoes allowed
Okay! We get going a little more. For maybe 45 minutes. Then i will look what else you got here for today or the coming.
Old 08-05-2021, 12:15 PM   #30
Heyythere04
Distinguished Member

Well so is it possible that she does something to you

Get in a spread eagled position and blindfolded
Then she will tickle you for 30 mins
Once the tent is set up

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, flashing, public