Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-24-2024, 01:03 PM   #16
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Perhaps going to the cottage on Memorial Day weekend wasn't the smartest idea. Especially being stuck in traffic plugged and wedgied.

Here now, did my spanks when I got here now I'm stripping down.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 01:26 PM   #17
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Doing some pressure washing in the buff right now. I never get this much pressure usually lol.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

PM Dares
Old 05-24-2024, 02:08 PM   #18
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

My hour nude is up and I've worked up a sweat. Time to go chill off in the creek

PM Dares
Old 05-24-2024, 02:15 PM   #19
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Sadly the creek is dry. . Relaxing in a field for a bit

PM Dares
Old 05-24-2024, 02:19 PM   #20
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Just did my edge in a field and sent the video to the requester. I think I'm just about done here.

PM Dares
Old 05-24-2024, 03:51 PM   #21
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Oh, such a pitty theres no water... What a bummer :/ But at least you had some exciting traffic... jam

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2024, 03:53 PM   #22
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

There's always next Friday... !)

PM Dares
Old 05-24-2024, 04:00 PM   #23
Manarus
Distinguished Member

You do this every week now?

Ok then just keep the dare for until when the creek is wet

Ah by the way, you should do the spanks during your drive, not when you arrive. So I assume you deserve a little punishment. Since your excuse is the traffic jam, you will cover your feet with jam (better do this outdoors...). Since you don't have any water (or at least should be very protective with it and not waste it, and the creek is also empty), you must wear the jam until you wash it off by peeing on your feet.
Tell me how well this dare works. If you really struggle, you may wash off the rest of the jam with water

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 05-24-2024, 06:54 PM   #24
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

I'll be out there for the next few Fridays.

I'll put that dare on my to-do list.

Keep em coming for next Friday!

PM Dares
Old 05-25-2024, 01:44 PM   #25
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Hey all,

Thought I'd do a report of my adventures yesterday! List of tasks given to me:

1) Naked for the first hour at the cottage
2) Take a bath in the creek
3) Video edging and sending it to all who gave me a task
4) Plugs, wedgies, and spanks

So I got all my supplies packed up, plugged and wedgied myself and then hopped in the car. What should've been about an hour drive ended up being almost 4 hours. As a result, I decided NOT to stop, kneel, and spank along the way given how I was already delayed. As a result, I have already been given a punishment for failing this task.

That said, when I did arrive I promptly dropped my pants, knelt down and administered 100 spanks per cheek as instructed, as I felt that was the bare ass minimum I could do, pardon the pun.

Once the spanks were done, it was time to strip down. I removed everything but my socks/shoes/buttplug for safety purposes (shoes) and for excitement purposes (buttplug), slathered on some sunblock since I would be completely exposed to the sun on a gloriously beautiful day.

I got an hour done of chores (cleaning with the pressure washer, moving things out of storage into the main building), and spent the vast majority of that time outside and completely exposed. The property is treelined, but there are some areas where the trees are sparse and the cars driving by could spot me were they paying attention, but I've driven that road many times, and you'd have to be looking for me to spot me. Still that was kind of exciting when a task led me to a spot where I could be seen, and traffic was steady given the holiday weekend.

Once an hour had passed, I left my clothes behind and walked down to the creek for my bath. Unfortunately, the creek bed was pretty dry and so I wouldn't have been able to get very wet down there, much less submerged. Manatus has informed me that I can do this task next time I'm out there (probably this coming Friday) if the water has returned.

On my way back from the creek I decided to lay down in a field and record myself doing an edge out in the open. Once I had done that, I sent that to those on Kik who had provided me their contact information (dorp0 and Sfunlittehotdog).

A bit disappointed at my inability to fully do the tasks assigned to me, and having about another hour to kill, I replied to some kik threads on getDare to keep me occupied while naked, and did the following faproulette while I walked around the property:

https://www.faproulette.co/52045/nude-walk-keep-going/

I probably ended up taking about 1500 steps by the time I had gotten out of the terms of the faproulette, and didn't even get to cum, even though I was more than ready to do so! This also led me close to some sparse areas of trees and so I was very turned on by this point.

Unfortunately by the time I was finally realized from the faproulette, I needed to get back on the road to head home, and so I unplugged myself (may have used the plug to fuck my ass for a bit), got dressed, and got back in the car for the drive home.

That's my report!

Thanks to all who contributed! I have more work to do next week, but if there are more tasks to be done, I would be happy to do them and provide proof as I go along. Next weekend I don't think will be as busy on the roads, so I'll have more time to do any tasks given to me.

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to SlaveRalph for this post:
Old 05-25-2024, 03:11 PM   #26
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Many thanks for the great report!

Actually, the punishment was not really meant as a real punishment, but rather as helping you to overcome the disappointment of not beeing able to do all the tasks. I includes a like and a dislike, so I think it should be fine
It is quite understandable that you didn't stop in the traffic jam and just drove to the property. Thanks you did the spanks at least when you arrived.

Actually, somehow I imagined you would stay there during the weekend. So you don't stay there overnight? In this case I also did a wrong estimate about how much time you would have available.

Buuuut, on your way home, have you been commando? And did you at least do the spanks somewhere on your way home? That was also the task!

And another tought: Imagine the road next to your property would also have had a traffic jam. This would have made the whole situation a bit more.... thrilling?

Old 05-25-2024, 03:34 PM   #27
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Argh, I completely spaced on the commando/spanks on the home drive. That's a fail on my part.

And yeah having constant cars in traffic along the property line on the one side would've made things a LOT more difficult lol.

PM Dares
Old 05-25-2024, 03:42 PM   #28
TheJoker-101

Would you be able to borrow some female clothes and some heels and shoes from someone without them knowing?
TheJoker-101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 03:56 PM   #29
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveRalph View Post
Argh, I completely spaced on the commando/spanks on the home drive. That's a fail on my part.

And yeah having constant cars in traffic along the property line on the one side would've made things a LOT more difficult lol.
Well, now you earned the punishment anyways :P Now don't be gentle with yourself now.

And I dare you to repeat my driving dare with the wedgied spanks to, and the bare spanks home, on the next Friday!

Old 05-25-2024, 03:57 PM   #30
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJoker-101 View Post
Would you be able to borrow some female clothes and some heels and shoes from someone without them knowing?
Probably not, and cross-dressing isn't really something I'm into. I should probably add it as a limit.

I do have 3-4 pairs of panties however.

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, nudity, public, rules, tasks