Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

View Poll Results: How much weed have you smoked?
I smoke weed everyday! 59 12.16%
I used to smoke alot but then I quit. 38 7.84%
I smoke every so often, not tooo much, but enough. 79 16.29%
I smoke on rare occasions 83 17.11%
I have never smoked pot. 226 46.60%
Voters: 485. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-15-2010, 03:42 PM   #16
Hircine

Send a message via MSN to Hircine

Yeah alot.
Old 06-15-2010, 04:09 PM   #17
ikkes
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0isBack(: View Post
I am straight edge and feel there is no need to experiment in such ways. I also acknowledge that people smoke pot, but don't count on being my friend if you do. I don't think I'm better than people who smoke pot, but I think I am better than to associate myself with people who would even bother to recommend me something that would harm my body.
weed wont harm youre body!
and i'm from holland so we can get it in the so called coffeeshops here

limits: pee/poo, messy, family/friends, cbt. chastity, full face

Toys: vibrators rope dildos buttplugs(small, medium, large, vibrating) and a lovense hush (large) with app control
ikkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 06:12 PM   #18
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I havn't done it personally, but I don't think there is anything really wrong with it. I think I might try it sometime, but I'm not going out of my way to do so. I also don't think there is anything wrong with being friends with someone who does, but if they are stoned 24/7 it wouldn't be a whole lot of a friendship... but thats a different story....

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 07:26 PM   #19
MasterCA

No, and I will never try drugs.
MasterCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 07:31 PM   #20
daresforme

I smoke weed everyday. I do not feel it harms my body, and in all honesty, I do not believe it should be illegal- anywhere.
daresforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 03:34 AM   #21
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsong View Post
I've never even tried it.

I have zero desire to try any recreational drugs.
This.

So no, I haven't. I cannot stand recreation drugs. There are plenty other, legal way to get a rush. This website is a good example. If someone I was close to told me they did drugs, I would lose a lot of respect for them.

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:56 AM   #22
ginger88

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellybell View Post
I havn't done it personally, but I don't think there is anything really wrong with it. I think I might try it sometime, but I'm not going out of my way to do so. I also don't think there is anything wrong with being friends with someone who does, but if they are stoned 24/7 it wouldn't be a whole lot of a friendship... but thats a different story....

This is how I was for awhile. I hadn't done it, but I was justkinda waiting for someone to offer. Once I started smoking, it turned into an every weekend thing, sometimes during the week too. Now its summer and im usually high for awhile everyday.
And for everyone who has never tried it, its not like movies portray and stuff. You dont trip balls or anything haha. You can walk fine, drive perfectly, your basic senses may be a little bit slow but thats about it. If anything, you will drive slower
ginger88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:57 AM   #23
Cafepress

I used to smoke everyday, before school, sometimes during school and then after school. My grades really started to suffer and i wasn't doing work and skipping lessons so now I dont smoke much at all.
Cafepress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:14 AM   #24
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I've never smoked, but I don't have any big problem with anyone who does.
Some people I know do, it's no biggie.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:32 AM   #25
spiritualxtc
Account Banned

The most harm that weed does to your body is the same that can be expected from putting any kind of smoke in your lungs. To that end, weed smoke doesn't cause the lesions on the bronchial tubes that lead to emphysema, like cigarette smoke does. It's cognitive impact is short-lived and prevalent only while high, and most of the bad things that people say about it are inconclusive or completely unfounded. Weed does a body a lot more good than it does bad. It has beneficial impacts on a bevy of diseases and disorders.

More people go from alcohol to cocaine and heroin than they do from marijuana. Alcohol is also quite a bit more harmful than marijuana is but is accepted with open arms in our day and age since the stigma around it dissipated during and after the prohibition. The drug itself isn't a gateway drug and breeds no physical dependency. It does have a psychological one, but that depends more on the person that you are. Kind of like how some people might get addicted to TV or something like that, where the element itself has nothing that causes addiction but where a person can get addicted anyway.

There's also a difference between being "high" and being "stoned". Most negative stereotypes about weed-smokers revolve around people that are stoned.

I smoke pretty frequently, and also research extensively anything that I'm going to put into my body. I don't smoke to party, I don't feel that it's a "party drug" like alcohol and ecstacy
spiritualxtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 07:04 AM   #26
Katiie

i've never smoked it prolly never will
Katiie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 02:44 PM   #27
ikkes
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualxtc View Post
The most harm that weed does to your body is the same that can be expected from putting any kind of smoke in your lungs. To that end, weed smoke doesn't cause the lesions on the bronchial tubes that lead to emphysema, like cigarette smoke does. It's cognitive impact is short-lived and prevalent only while high, and most of the bad things that people say about it are inconclusive or completely unfounded. Weed does a body a lot more good than it does bad. It has beneficial impacts on a bevy of diseases and disorders.

More people go from alcohol to cocaine and heroin than they do from marijuana. Alcohol is also quite a bit more harmful than marijuana is but is accepted with open arms in our day and age since the stigma around it dissipated during and after the prohibition. The drug itself isn't a gateway drug and breeds no physical dependency. It does have a psychological one, but that depends more on the person that you are. Kind of like how some people might get addicted to TV or something like that, where the element itself has nothing that causes addiction but where a person can get addicted anyway.

There's also a difference between being "high" and being "stoned". Most negative stereotypes about weed-smokers revolve around people that are stoned.

I smoke pretty frequently, and also research extensively anything that I'm going to put into my body. I don't smoke to party, I don't feel that it's a "party drug" like alcohol and ecstacy
totaly agree
and did someone over here ever heard that someone has died from smoking weed? because i didn't
but i hear alot about people getting in to coma or even dieing because of alcohol

so if u don't want to be friends with someone who smokes weed then you better get rid of ur alcohol using friends 2

limits: pee/poo, messy, family/friends, cbt. chastity, full face

Toys: vibrators rope dildos buttplugs(small, medium, large, vibrating) and a lovense hush (large) with app control
ikkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:09 PM   #28
cara.loverin1989
Account Banned

Okay, I have never smoked pot and have no desire to. I wont smoke anything ever. Its just the way I am. My unkle actually works for a company that researches and develops medicines and drugs. Not bad drugs, medicinal things. While pot is not as bad as most say it is, it still not good.

Pot is the least addictive drug, but that doesn't mean that it cant become addictive to people. Its been proven that chocolate is about as addictive as pot can be and I have to say I love chocolate.

I have a couple friends that have done pot on a regular baisis and it mad me sad as I watched most of their grades decline. Pot causes short term memory loss in most users. I have know someone who was completely uneffected and I had a friend that died from it. It varies, just as most things do.

Pot also makes you feel the need/desire to eat more often so if youre on a diet, its not a good idea.

Pot makes the desire to have sex stronger. Pot provoked stronger emotions to things that happen. You may be happier, angrier, more sad, etc.

Pot will not make you crash your car, in fact, alcohol is mre powerful in that area. Saying that pot is less dangerous than having a beer doesn't make it right to do it. It can take many things away from you. Your grades, friends, family, future, and even your life. It is illegal. It is not, for the most part, benificial to you. It can lead to decisions that lead you further down a road you should have never know existed. My friend that died from it, died at a stop light. He wasnt thinking clearly b/c of it and though he stopped at the red light, he stopped his car in the middle of the intersection and was killed by another car as it hit him. He was 19. I had known him since I was 4.

Just because something is cool, or others are doing it, or its not really "bad" for you does not, in any case, mean that there will be no repercusions. You may get lucky. You may not. My friend was not.
cara.loverin1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:24 PM   #29
sweetsong
getDare Succubus

If I could rate posts... I'd give Cara's 5 stars. But since I can't I'm posting a reply. Thanks for the honest opinion that involved actual logic and not just "pot is stupid."

*hugs* And sorry about your friend.

siggy made by stellz

[03:54:06 PM] jamness: ‹@G.J.› She... kisses and stuff... shes weird.
[03:54:39 PM] G.J.: ‹@jamness› That seems like normal Sweets to me XD
sweetsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 08:21 PM   #30
tiger76

Yes. Lots and lots and lots and lots. But not anymore, not for more than 4 years.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dope, pot, truth, weed