Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-04-2018, 12:23 PM   #16
jimjamjones

Apply clothes pegs to both nipples.

Apply the warm water using the shower head to your clit you have 30seconds to make yourself cum. If you fail quickly change to cold water and masterbate to edge 3 times before returning to warm water. You have 10 seconds to cum. If you fail return to cold water and do not touch yourself for 2 mins. Once done return to warm and take 30 seconds to cum. If you fail this you must direct cold water at the nipple clamps until they come off! You now cannot cum until you next shower.

I would love to get photo proof. Kik is jimjamjones551

LIKES: masturbation, bondage, female domination, cam, light pain, anal, forced cum, playing online, dice dares & being naked

DISLIKES: messy, cum eating & pee

LIMITS: face, family, friends, illegal, poo, blood & permanent
jimjamjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 01:35 PM   #17
LucyB
getDare Devil

Here is one that I perform pretty regularly and love/hate....

Take a couple of hair elastics into the shower with you and place them around the wrist on your dominant hand. Now take that hand and place the elastics over the shower head (your hand should now be attached to the shower head). Turn on the water starting where you would find it comfortable to shower in. The water should be hitting at least one nipple and your armpit. Lift one leg on to the edge of the bathtub so that you have access to your clit. This should render you unable to move away from the shower head. Now all that's left to do is edge.
Choose how many you are going to do beforehand. Everytime you accomplish one make the water a bit colder. After a while the cold water beating on your nipples starts to hurt, it tickles your armpit and is very distracting. Alternatively you could go back and forth from hot to cold.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LucyB for this post:
Old 01-04-2018, 02:11 PM   #18
Nznuts

Find your tightest panties, and put them on, grab some ice and some toothpaste, grab your smallest bra and hop into the shower, fill the front of your panties with toothpaste and give yourself a bra connection wedgie, fill up the back with ice and ad 3pices to the front, if you have any vibrators now's the Time to use one (or just stimulate yourself with your hands) untill all the ice melts after that, add the shower head to your panties and turn it to cold.wait 5min before taking it out and continuing to have a shower, you may not remove your underwear untill you fully orgasm outside the shower. Let us know/see how that feels.

Pm dares
Butt plugs I own
locking belt design? Give me your advice
Dislikes: pain, diapers, butt plugs
soft limit: pics
Limits: full public, scat, family/friends, vid, face pics, cbt.
Nznuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:27 PM   #19
specialk3700

Are you still taking dares?
19/male/straight
PM or Kik me at @myboywalter if you want to be my wedgie slave
specialk3700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:32 PM   #20
Wishful_Thinking
Account Banned

Soak a pair of panties in water and stretch them out afterwards, then place them in the freezer.

After a night of freezing, pry them apart and put them on. Give yourself a nice high wedgie, keeping pressure on your clit. Use the shower head to edge 5 times with cold water only.

After the five edge, switch to warm water and make yourself cum when the panties thaw.

PM me for where you can send a photo of the dare.

Are you searching for purpose?
Then write something, yeah it might be worthless
Then paint something then, it might be wordless
Pointless curses, nonsense verses
You'll see purpose start to surface
No one else is dealing with your demons
Meaning maybe defeating them
Could be the beginning of your meaning, friend
Wishful_Thinking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:38 PM   #21
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

I want you to turn on some cold water and pinch and twist your nipples for 1 minute. Then stop turn up the temperature to something comfortable. Wait a minute then turn it back down and start twisting again. Do this for 10 minutes. If you can kik me a video happybunny10101

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 04:37 AM   #22
SecretAccount

Lather your tits in soap and use the shower head to stimulate you pussy. Then, video an attempt to hold a shampoo bottle or soap (if you're feeling ambitious) in between your tits.

Send the video to my kik

Limits: family, scat, illegal, full public
SecretAccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 04:44 AM   #23
uw77

how about this one?

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=331285
dislikes: face showing, piss and poo, public
uw77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 04:51 AM   #24
fanastyluver

see thru shirt..panties..soaking wet
fanastyluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 10:06 AM   #25
hannah_slave123

Default Lots of dares!

Hey everyone! I didn’t expect to get so many dares in such a short time. There are about twenty on here, plus another fifteen in my private messages. I promise I will get around to doing all of them, but they may not all get done right away! If you have a problem with me slowly working through them, I will accept punishments, just let me know
hannah_slave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 10:24 AM   #26
Wishful_Thinking
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah_slave123 View Post
Hey everyone! I didn’t expect to get so many dares in such a short time. There are about twenty on here, plus another fifteen in my private messages. I promise I will get around to doing all of them, but they may not all get done right away! If you have a problem with me slowly working through them, I will accept punishments, just let me know
I think you should offer everyone on this list a photo apology. You kneeling (face can be hidden if needed) nude with "I'm a bad girl for making you wait" written in black marker across your chest. Load your ass and pussy to capacity with ice for the photo, and stay kneeling that way till it all melts.

You can also place the photo in a public album if you don't want to ask everyone for a way to send it to them.

Are you searching for purpose?
Then write something, yeah it might be worthless
Then paint something then, it might be wordless
Pointless curses, nonsense verses
You'll see purpose start to surface
No one else is dealing with your demons
Meaning maybe defeating them
Could be the beginning of your meaning, friend
Wishful_Thinking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 01:52 PM   #27
frukostflingor
getDare Sweetheart

First use cold water and make your nipples hard, apply a clothe peg on each nipple and one in your clit and send pictrue proof.

Like questions. Dare pictures, non public, games

Will not do: pet play, messy, poo, scat, cum eating, anything illegal or permanent, face pics, anything involving family / friends, animals, cross dressing, public nudity, anal, diapers, blood
--------------------------------------------
I live in the modern world there we use the metric system.
Snapchat/kik: Frostigaflingor
frukostflingor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 02:37 PM   #28
TrappedSoul123

Edge in the shower using cold water with detachable head. While doing it also have your toothbrush as far into your vagina as you can. Send proof to pm on getdare please

Likes: piss, insertion, hidden public, masturbation, bondage

Limits: poo, public, humiliation, pictures, videos, audio
TrappedSoul123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:21 AM   #29
LadyNoemi

Another dare you could try: Before entering the shower, attach a clothes pin to each your nipples and 4 clothes pins to each your pussy lips. First thing inside: edge once with your shower head. Then start washing, but you may not wash any of the following body part without doing 10 hard spanks with your hand on it: face, left boob, right boob, left thigh, right thigh, left ass cheek, right ass cheek, pussy. When your done washing, do another edge and then leave the shower. You may remove the clothes pins once you're outside.
LadyNoemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 10:22 AM   #30
Inthisforthefun42

Place 3 clothespins on each pussy lip and then tape them to your thigh to spread your pussy open. Then place a clothespin right on the tip of each nipple. Lie on the floor of your shower and use the shower hard on cold and as powerful as it can go directly on your pussy. Try to edge 3 times. If you find this too difficult you may finger yourself while doing it as well. You can send me photos/videos a report if you like on kik. My username is in my sig. enjoy

likes: cbt, nipple torture, bondage, pic proof, humiliation, exposure, dice dares, gutpunching, bellybutton torture, public, roleplay, clothing control, anal, cnc, denial, edging, pegging

Limits: messy, face, body writing, cum eating, permanent, cross dressing

Kik: AbsandCBT
Telegram: Deano24k
Inthisforthefun42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare 19 female, dare me, picture proof, shower, shower dare