Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-09-2011, 04:13 AM   #16
varsha

Thumbs up Continued..

The guests were talking, a few were dancing, some couples had settled into groups. A few guys were having the real horny look on seeing all these girls prancing around nude. We girls were having a whale of a time, watching every guys pants so hard they were, it looked like bursting out any moment. From the outlines of their pants, I was shocked to see the sizes of some. I was walking towards my dad, when I saw that the five friends of mine from college weren't there. I was wondering. I decided to look for them, my urge to pee was killing me. I checked the garden, lounge, walk way, and even walked close to the roads. The resort was owned by a person and he owned all the fields around it. So I wasn't running any danger of being caught out door.

The guard at the entrance although stopped me. I was in my mask, gloves, thigh high boots, thats it. He said I could not leave the place. I flexed my boobs and he blushed. I even squat in front of him so that he could see my inners. He said, "Oh goto hell !" and opened the gates at the backyard. I walked cautiously. There wasn't a soul around. Three more hours to the new year. I heard conversation. It was my friends. I peeped. All of them were smoking. I had never seen these girls ( my best pals ) smoke. I decided to listen and show off. Little did i realize that I was gonna have the fun of my life.

James : Man, this is so cool. I really wanna cum. And just to have come to this party with her dad.
Danielle: Guys, you can cum here or finish it if you want. We would wait the other side
Mike: Hey Dan, aren't you feeling like doing something.
Violet: Hey Mike, stop asking us such questions. I am really really horny.
Alan: that's it girls, You could also .. I mean lets all take of our inners and go in. And you girls can have lot of fun. i mean dancing without panties and bras. It would be lovely.
James: Cool move. Come on girls, hey violet, come on. Its just us, we all have seen each other naked so many times. Its good that she isn;t here.

My My! My friends had seen each other naked and I never knew about this. What a fool I have been !

Violet was wondering and they spoke in a close huddle and the next instant, they stripped down. The guys just wore their shirts and their Jeans
(their underwear removed) The girls let the guys remove their panties. They removed their bras as well. They stuffed it all into Alans back pack. ALan even touched Danielle's butt and her twat.

I was so angry for not letting them tell me all of this.
varsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:11 PM   #17
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Please write more this is an awesome story. I'm dying for the next part!
Daring nemder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:52 PM   #18
varsha

Default Continued..

Once they had packed all their "Inners" into the back pack. I decided to take advantage of the situation. I knew that the girls there were braver than the guys. The guys were absolute chickens and anyone could really take advantage of them. I walked towards them (absolutely nude except for the mask, the gloves and the boots).

I was writhing in excitement. My pussy was throbbing and i guess I had already begin to pee. As I walked close to them, they saw me approaching and the guys were having there eye balls pop out. The girls too were admiring me. My 34 D tits was huge, nipples erect and i really wanted to masturbate as well. The guys had their pants stone erect. They were holding themselves there. I giggled as they held onto their pants tight.

The mask was really containing my voice and making it muffled and so there wasn't any chance of anyone finding out my voice. I walked towards them rubbing my pussy and my tits. They had their jaws wide open. The faint lights from the party shone over m body. A gusty wind was blowing and continued to lift the overflowing tops of the girls as they struggled to keep it down.

"No panties ?", i asked.
Danielle was shy and said,"so what? you are totally nude"
Alan,"girl, you got the best bod I have ever seen"
James,"Yup. How did they let you out"
Violet,"Umm.. aren't you kinda scared that you may cum or something outta excitement."
"I really wanna. Thats y i came out. I couldn't pee their in front of all and the rest rooms are full", I said.
Mike said, "would love to see ya do it"
"You bet. But you gotta pay me", i said.

They all agreed. Fifty Euros each they said. I agreed.

So saying, I walked right in front of them, squatted and began peeing.
I could not believe what I was doing. Here I was standing nude in front of my friends and let all of them watch me pee. I really was close to having an orgasm.

But you won't believe the excitement until yo experience it first hand.
My God, I, their best friend, standing in front of them, clean shaven, absolutely nude, performing a show in front of them. I would have been peeing for close to a minute.

The guys were like, "oh Whoa!! Thats the first time I am seeing one"
I rubbed my pussy with my gloved hand and continued. Finally after a minute and a half, I got up from my squatting position. I hadn't brought tissues.

Mike ran up to me with his personal tissue and when I asked him he replied,
"The pleasure is mine"
I let him. He wiped my pussy, deep inside, rubbing that tissue hard and fast. I was so wet. I turned back and he rubbed my twat from behind and also my butt. My inners were vibrating within me. Mike was a cute guy and I really used to fantasize about him at times. And now to have him wipe me was an awesome feeling. I just loved it.

I just said a meek thanks.
All the while I was wondering, how to flick that back pack of panties, bras and thongs and other inners from them.

But I had no reason to worry as they left it behind themselves. I knew, ALan was such a dumb ass. And this gave a whole new twist to the adventure that night. And I had already earned 250 euros so far by just posing nude in front of my friends. The imp in me was so excited to make some more now.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:13 PM   #19
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

I didn't think possible but the story is getting even better! I can't believe it.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:35 AM   #20
varsha

That was one of the best nights of ma lyf
Old 01-11-2011, 09:50 AM   #21
Lurker
getDare Sweetheart

Great so far, really hot to know its a true story too!
Lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:03 AM   #22
varsha

Default Continued..

Love ya guys when yo say tat yo love it
Old 01-11-2011, 12:46 PM   #23
varsha

Default Continued..

The sweet silver liquid after pissing still was ter on my thighs. Mike had wiped out a lot. But I was still, wet, horny and impish. I gyrated at the very spot, rubbing my 34D tits and my pussy. The wind blew and lifted the girls skirts revealing their pussies. Both the girls had not shaved their cunt. I was really turned on by unshaved cunts. They lure me hypnotically. One was a blonde and the other girl Danielle was a brunette.

Alan offered, "may I also.."
Danielle cautioned, "Shut up. This is enough. We really admire you. But we gotta go"
Man I could see Danielle was jealous of Alan admiring me.
Violet said ,"yeah we gotta. Its too cold here."
Mike added, "Yep, We wouldn;t wanna miss other fun too"
James was too hynotised about me. I guess he was already imagining me on the bed. His cock was so huge that I must admit that I was really turned on.

James added, "You wanna join us ?"
I said, i would like to be out for a while.

So saying they began walking towards the gates. Alan had missed his back pack behind. I picked it up and hid it under one of the trees close by.
Now having had some fun with ma friends, I decided to go to my Dad.

My Dad was already boozing and also had one of the nude girls on his lap. The girl was pouring him a cocktail. He had one of his hands around her shoulder and was trying to touch her tits as the girl was teasing him about.
I was wondering how it would feel to have my Dad touch me and how would he react if he knew that he was seducing me.
I walked with my tray of drinks. Now after having performing such an exciting event of being rubbed by my friend and outdoor pissing, I was having this intolerable urge to cum. My cunt was so warm and moist inside.
I could feel the greyish liquid on my pussy lips..

I was also having ma thoughts on Violet and Danielle. I have never tried it with a girl before, but Danielle and Violet without panties appeared in a new dimension to me. I really loved Danielle's under arm hair. She had not shaved it like I had. It was quite visible as a patch and I just wanted to cuddle in there. And Violet's bush was really enticing me. She had such a lovely pair of lips and I really wanted to kiss it. Mike also troubled me. I could feel my body jerking and although I have never squirted, I really knew I was gonna squirt today.

MeanWhile, the girl on my dads lap stood up to get her tray re filled. I chose this moment and walked towards him.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #24
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

wow this is amazing :3
I really want to know what she's going to do with her friends maybe after this night
...and how this scene goes on
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:06 PM   #25
bee9
getDare Succubus

An extremely impressive experience.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:12 AM   #26
alienguy10

Wow! This story is brilliant! Great job varsha!
alienguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:15 AM   #27
mcscott

Loved reading it. Great job

kik: subhali6

Likes: Nudism, Hidden public, Bondage, CBT, Forced control.

Dislikes: Anal, Cum eating, Cross dressing

Limits: Permanent Damage, Social suicide, Scat

Help me out with my post please?ABOUT ME CHALLENGE
mcscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:20 AM   #28
varsha

loved to hear it
Old 01-12-2011, 01:37 AM   #29
Daring nemder
getDare Sweetheart

Plz write more I can't wait!!!!
Old 01-12-2011, 02:41 AM   #30
varsha

Default Continued..

The girl went back indoors collecting her tray. I carried the tray walking towards my Dad. He was talking to a few of his pals out there. I must say now that i have huge pussy lips, that you can clearly see them actually unlike a few girls who have tight ones. I love my pussy lips. They are huge and they are well formed. I was beginning to love the smell of my ass. One of the guys grabbed me there.

The Guy: Hey c'mon here
He grabbed me by my waist and I had to sit on his legs, his thighs to be precise. My Dad was seated opposite to me. My pussy was throbbing now and the guy even touched my lips. He continued moving me over his thighs so that my pussy lips were being rubbed. I had already wet his pants

The guy: Hey whoa ! Sweetie, you seemed really turned on. We could finish it off if you want.

I just smiled and looked away. He continued to squeeze my tits. My God! I loved it. I simply loved it. I was already cumming on his pants.

When my Dad grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. He caressed my boobs and even pinched my nipple that was erect. Oh my God! Christ! That was the feeling. Standing naked in front of your dad and let him grope you. I have never fantasized about my dad. But the thrill was too hard to contain. I was burning with excitement. He touched my pussy to. His hands on my boobs.

looking at my tits he said, "this one has got the biggest so far"

I gave him a drink. And he even fingered me lightly. He tocuhed my moist and wet pussy. And he even put his finger into my ass. I just loved it.
Meanwhile, The land lady had come in and said we could begin dancing for the new year.

I was like Damn. Finger me Dad, Finger me more. I just wanna cum on you.
He smelled my under arm hair as he was holding me. But the landlady's announcement let him go of me. He was walking to the dance floor.
And there I sat on the couch, with a wet patch on it. I picked up the drink and walked towards the bar.

I saw Danielle standing there looking nervous.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
flashing, masturbation, naked, nude