getDare Sweetheart

I’ll add on a 5 hour hanging wedgie!

Give me some diaper dares here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431742
Breadbonjour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 06:51 PM   #17
wedgie_b3n
Account Banned

300 squeaky clean swipes. When you're done, gag yourself with the underwear and stay in an atomic for 3 hours with the gag in.
Old 01-31-2023, 07:08 PM   #18
themasterman

This should be fun for you. Drink three glasses of water, give yourself 50 squeaky cleans then after an hour give yourself a hanging wedgie for a half an hour. Let us know how it goes

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

I will not be responding to most pms I get, you have been warned.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 07:22 PM   #19
Hwrd
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdown1_ View Post
Atomic wedgie over the shoulders and wear it for the entire day
Just finished this! OMG, I can't even begin to describe how happy I am to take this underwear off my head. I buy particular underwear to do atomics in so it doesn't hurt my neck, so my upper body was actually feeling ok the entire time....but my butt was killing me from the moment my underwear went up and only got worse throughout the day! This might be the longest atomic wedgie I have ever had!

I'm going to be doing wedgies for the rest of the night, so keep them coming everyone! I'm having the time of my life!

I'm going to be in a wedgie for every minute that I possibly can as long as there are dares to do, so don't worry, I won't be getting any relief for a long time!

Edges completed: 2,209/18,778
Last orgasm: December 15, 2023
In orgasm denial until October 28, 2024
My orgasms belong to PetiteEmma
She has made me edge 3,647 times
She has kept me in a hanging wedgie for a collective 35 hours

PM Dares

Likes: wedgies, spankings, nipple clamps, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, edging, long term orgasm denial
Hwrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 07:46 PM   #20
Hwrd
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ita View Post
I think you should add two hours of frontal propeller wedgie with as many twists as you can

And maybe you should combine it with your hanging wedgie
Propeller wedgies are totally underused, which is sad because they can be really great! I'm not in the hanging wedgie anymore, but I will hang for the two hours I will be in the propeller wedgie!

This one is going to be particularly bad, I think! Kinda nervous, but very excited...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by onaga24 View Post
Well then, do a bra wedgie throughout your work day, and every time you hear the words sun or clouds, touch your toes.
I will do this one during work on Thursday! I actually work from home, so keeping it hidden won't be a problem. I do a lot of talking on the phone though, so let's see if I hear those words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbielicious View Post
Hi there I confess I'm not sure what squeeky cleans are but I'm hoping you can let me know please? Meanwhile you can have 1000 of them seeing as you are keen. Also you may have a frontal bra wedgie from me to be done for 6 hours. You can wearing a crop top over your bra so your midriff and wedgie is on show should you leave your room! Good luck
OMG... I didn't expect to actually get assigned 1,000 squeaky cleans... but I kinda asked for it! lol

This is the urban dictionary definition of a squeaky clean wedgie: "A combination of a regular wedgie and a melvin/frontal wedgie.
First the victim is given a regular wedgie then the attacker pulls the victims underwear up at the front- causing the underwear to be dragged out of your butt and up at the front.
This is repeated several times and usually by two people (one at the front, one at the back) pulling alternatly."

This is going to be so rough lol. Thank you so much, I'm looking forward to this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElTigre View Post
Let’s make a game out of it.

You will be hanging in a backwards wedgie (front used as back and other way around) you’ll have to stay in this wedgie for 47 minutes but you can’t see the time. When you think the 47 minutes are over you get out of the wedgie. For every minute too long you’ll have to be an hour in a atomic wedgie over your head. For every minute too short you’ll be in a hanging propeller wedgie while you attach toothpaste on your pussy before.
This is so clever! I'm very excited to do this, it sounds like so much fun!
Thank you so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadbonjour View Post
I’ll add on a 5 hour hanging wedgie!
Thank you so much!! I love hanging wedgies, and I know I am going to be so so desperate to get down! I always have my eyes glued to the timer when I'm in a really long hanging wedgie, which always makes it feel so much longer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgie_b3n View Post
300 squeaky clean swipes. When you're done, gag yourself with the underwear and stay in an atomic for 3 hours with the gag in.
I love so many things about this one... squeaky cleans, atomic wedgie, a gag... so great! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterman View Post
This should be fun for you. Drink three glasses of water, give yourself 50 squeaky cleans then after an hour give yourself a hanging wedgie for a half an hour. Let us know how it goes
Making me squirm in a hanging wedgie is so devious! I'm sure I will have a very entertaining report for you all!

And we just hit two pages!! Congrats everyone! That means I get a 4 hour atomic and 200 squeaky cleans! I'm going to do that one now, then do Ita's as soon as I wake up in the morning. I can't believe I just finished a 16 hour atomic and now have to go right back into one.....I was so excited to get out...!

Thank you so much everyone! I'm having so much fun!

Completed:
  • 2 hour hanging wedgie + 300 squeaky cleans
  • 4 hour atomic wedgie
  • All-day atomic wedgie

Current wedgie:
  • 4 hour atomic + 200 squeaky cleans for reaching page 2

To be completed:
  • 2 hour frontal propeller wedgie w/ as many twists as possible + a hanging wedgie
  • Bra connection wedgie throughout my workday + touching my toes whenever I hear the words “sun” or “clouds”
  • 1,000 squeaky cleans + 6 hour frontal bra connection wedgie for 6 hours while wearing a crop top
  • ElTigre’s wedgie game
  • 5 hours in a hanging wedgie
  • 300 squeaky clean wedgies + gag myself with the underwear and stay in an atomic for 3 hours w/the gag in
  • Drink 3 glasses of water + 50 squeaky cleans + after a half hour give myself a hanging wedgie for half an hour

PM Dares

Likes: wedgies, spankings, nipple clamps, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, edging, long term orgasm denial

Last edited by Hwrd; 02-01-2023 at 12:53 AM.
Old 02-01-2023, 12:03 AM   #21
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwrd View Post
I buy particular underwear to do atomics in so it doesn't hurt my neck
What underwear do you use?

Also, have another 4 hours atomic.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 03:51 AM   #22
onaga24

Let's keep it going folks! Loving the thread so far. 10 hours in a frosty wedgie. Be sure to have multiple pairs of underwear ready.
Old 02-01-2023, 04:04 AM   #23
Hwrd
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
What underwear do you use?

Also, have another 4 hours atomic.
I wear Hanes cotton stretch bikinis one size larger than I normally wear. I still have to pull and tug a lot to get them over my head, but they have a decent amount of stretch so they don't strain my neck once they're up there.

Thank you for the 4 hour atomic! I'm always happy to see more atomics get added!

On a side note, between the all day atomic wedgie (total 16 hours) and the 4 hour atomic from reaching page 2, I spent a total of 20 hours in an atomic wedgie yesterday. That is by far the longest atomic wedgie I have ever had! I couldn't do much except sit (kinda), lay, and make feeble attempts at walking so I spent most of the day in the same spot with occasional breaks for food and the bathroom.

Now I'm about to start Ita's 2 hour frontal propeller wedgie + hanging wedgie!

Status report:

Completed:
  • 4 hour atomic wedgie
  • All-day atomic wedgie

Current wedgie:
  • 2 hour frontal propeller wedgie w/ as many twists as possible + a hanging wedgie

To be completed:
  • 1,000 squeaky cleans + 6 hour frontal bra connection wedgie for 6 hours while wearing a crop top
  • ElTigre’s wedgie game
  • 300 squeaky clean wedgies + gag myself with the underwear and stay in an atomic for 3 hours w/the gag in
  • Drink 3 glasses of water + 50 squeaky cleans + after a half hour give myself a hanging wedgie for half an hour
  • 4 hour atomic wedgie

PM Dares

Last edited by Hwrd; 02-02-2023 at 07:28 PM.
Old 02-01-2023, 04:08 AM   #24
Hwrd
Truth Freak

Quote:
Let's keep it going folks! Loving the thread so far. 10 hours in a frosty wedgie. Be sure to have multiple pairs of underwear ready.
I'm glad you're enjoying the thread! I'm having a great time too!
I've never had a frosty wedgie before but I am very excited to try it! Thank you!

Completed:
  • 4 hour atomic wedgie
  • All-day atomic wedgie

Current wedgie:

To be completed:
  • ElTigre’s wedgie game
  • 4 hour atomic wedgie
  • 10 hour frosty wedgie

PM Dares

Old 02-01-2023, 04:44 AM   #25
aussiedom
Distinguished Member

10000 squeaky clean wedgies done in a single day

Dislikes: Meanieheads, even though I am one sometimes

Ask my subby anything! Each question = 1 edge!
aussiedom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 06:43 AM   #26
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Well since it sounds like you love hanging wedgies SO much I’ll add another 4 hour hanging

Give me some diaper dares here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431742
Breadbonjour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2023, 06:43 AM   #27
onaga24

Fill your stomach with water, drink as many glasses as you need to. Then a hanging wedgie for 5 hours. If you have to go, go
Old 02-01-2023, 08:02 AM   #28
Hwrd
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ita View Post
I think you should add two hours of frontal propeller wedgie with as many twists as you can

And maybe you should combine it with your hanging wedgie
This one is complete!
I did 7 turns with a ruler before it completely absolutely would not turn anymore! It was so so tight!! I immediately went over to thread a belt through the leg holes so I could do the hanging wedgie from my pullup bar but it was actually so tight there was no space left for the belt lol. So I had to undo the propeller wedgie, lace the belt through, then redo the propeller wedgie (7 turns again), then I got into the hanging wedgie. I expected the propeller would be difficult or impossible to keep in place once I was hanging, but I actually only needed to gently keep my hand on it. I think it was all so tight and taut it mostly kept itself in place.

Once I was hanging, I really thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head lol. It was so tight and hurt so much! I stayed up there for the whole two hours, but I was squirming so bad the entire time and really thought my underwear was going to split me all the way in half before I was done!

Thank you for this great task!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
10000 squeaky clean wedgies done in a single day
OMG, I did not expect to get so many squeaky cleans from this thread lol. That is so many...omg...I'm going to set a record!
Thank you for the chance to do so many of these, I appreciate it so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadbonjour View Post
Well since it sounds like you love hanging wedgies SO much I’ll add another 4 hour hanging
Thank you so much! It's true, I love hanging wedgies so much! I wish I never had to get down!
And thank you for adding so consistently adding to this thread! I really really appreciate it, and please keep at it!

Quote:
Fill your stomach with water, drink as many glasses as you need to. Then a hanging wedgie for 5 hours. If you have to go, go
Oh no! I'm going to be squirming so much...! Thank you so much for the creative task, I think this is going to be a really fun one!

Next up, 1,000 squeaky cleans + 6 hour frontal bra connection wedgie while wearing a crop top! I am honestly so afraid of these squeaky cleans lol. Send me strength everyone, I'm going to need it!

Thank you all so much for the great tasks, please keep them coming!

Completed:
  • 4 hour atomic wedgie
  • All-day atomic wedgie

Current wedgie:
  • 1,000 squeaky cleans + 6 hour frontal bra connection wedgie while wearing a crop top

To be completed:
  • ElTigre’s wedgie game
  • 4 hour atomic wedgie
  • 10 hour frosty wedgie
  • 10,000 squeaky clean wedgies in a single day
  • 4 hour hanging wedgie
  • Fill up with water + 5 hour hanging wedgie

PM Dares

The following user says Thank You to Hwrd for this post:
Old 02-01-2023, 02:57 PM   #29
Hwrd
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by webbielicious View Post
Hi there I confess I'm not sure what squeeky cleans are but I'm hoping you can let me know please? Meanwhile you can have 1000 of them seeing as you are keen. Also you may have a frontal bra wedgie from me to be done for 6 hours. You can wearing a crop top over your bra so your midriff and wedgie is on show should you leave your room! Good luck
Just finished this one!
The squeaky cleans were absolutely brutal! "1000 squeaky cleans" is a phrase I am terrified of ever hearing again lol. Not sure how to describe what that felt like but I definitely won't be walking right for a while... lol
The frontal bra connection wedgie had me sort of hunched over since it was pulling me down quite a bit, and whenever I would straighten up I would get a bad frontal wedgie. I must have given myself hundreds of frontal wedgies over the last 6 hours just trying to adjust myself, which was made much worse after those squeaky cleans!
Thank you for this!

Next up is ElTigre's wedgie game! Guess I'm hanging again! lol

Completed:
  • 4 hour atomic wedgie
  • All-day atomic wedgie
  • 1,000 squeaky cleans + 6 hour frontal bra connection wedgie while wearing a crop top

Current wedgie:
  • ElTigre’s wedgie game

To be completed:
  • 4 hour atomic wedgie
  • 10 hour frosty wedgie
  • 10,000 squeaky clean wedgies in a single day
  • 4 hour hanging wedgie
  • Fill up with water + 5 hour hanging wedgie

PM Dares

The following user says Thank You to Hwrd for this post:
Old 02-01-2023, 03:03 PM   #30
Ebennett

If 1000 squeaky cleans is a phrase you don't want to hear again I definitely won't say it.

1500 squeaky cleans on the other hand sounds great.

Likes: spanking, private humiliation, bondage, games of chance, moderate pain, exposure
Dislikes (for punishments): denial, tiger's balm, icy hot,
Limits: findom, animal play, watersports, ass to mouth, cbt

May or may not do wax play

Kik:ebennett2

Not currently looking for a Dom
Transgender MTF
Ebennett is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
atomic, atomic wedgie, hanging wedgie, squeaky clean, wedgie, wedgies