i am hungry for more!
Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 10:08 AM   #17
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

I'm really enjoying this story, excellent work

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 01:57 PM   #18
jakc333

Default ch4 part 1

“Let’s see 65, 67, there we go 69. Come on in,” Rachel said and unlocked the door to her suite.

“Oh your 69, we are 67 we should unlock the door,” Cindy suggested as Rachel opened the door.

“Good idea you go unlock it on your end and I will unlock it on mine,” Rachel told Cindy as she started to walk in. Cindy ran next door and before Sean knew it, the connecting door was unlocked and Cindy was in Rachel’s suite. Sitting on the coach reading a book was a girl. She looked 18. She was very attractive she appeared to have d cup breasts and a nice tan. She was wearing a black bra and matching panties. “Kate, meet Sean.”

“Hi,” Kate said.

“Hey,” Sean replied.

“Wouldn’t they make a cute couple?” Cindy suggested jokingly.

“Oh I almost forgot one rule, since we are casual about clothing in here I would like Sean to wear a chastity device,” Rachel said as she changed into a pink bra and thong.

“Ok,” Cindy said before he could object. Sean looked at her and she too was only in a pink bra and purple panties. His boner was fairly visible. “Strip,” she instructed him, which he did. Rachel fastened the chastity device from before on him.

“You can keep it if you want, it is not like I can use it on Kate,” Rachel said and tossed Cindy the key.

“Thanks. What should we do with them?”

“Hmm I have wanted to try some techniques on a guy for a while. We could try those some out on him.”

“I like that idea what do you have in mind?”

“Hmm there are some tapes, and I want to see how feminization would work, plus I just want to mess with him a bit.”

“Lets start with feminization.”

“Ok, what do we need?”

“Kate get the bag marked feminization from my room,” Rachel ordered Kate.

“Ok Miss Rachel,” Kate replied and came back with a large duffle bag with feminization written in pink, “here you go.”

“Good job, Sean strip naked and get in the shower, make sure your clean,” Rachel told Sean. Sean walked into a bathroom and turned on the shower. As he took off the clothing Cindy had given him and stepped into the shower. As he started to pull the curtain closed, Rachel walked in holding a video camera. “Don’t close it, I am using this as an experiment to see the effects of feminization on boys. I am gona start recording now, wash off facing me so I can record everything.”

i am not saying you're a ducebag, I am saying you are a bag of duce.
jakc333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:13 PM   #19
Davros
Account Banned

Fuuucccckkkkkkkkkkkk this is good!

I love the "video recording of the shower" plot
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 05:35 PM   #20
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

yea this is amazing!! please write more as soon as possible
HSsportsstar 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 01:26 PM   #21
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Come on weres the next part :P

I'm a switch but very heavily sub leaning.
I am gay but I would like to try having a mistress degrade and tease me.

Likes: degredation/verbal abuse, Feet, orgasm control, hypnosis.
Limits: Poop, Public, Permanent, extreme pain, etc etc
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 02:04 PM   #22
jakc333

I am gona continue it today or tomorrow once i can think somemore and have the time.

Old 03-14-2008, 02:17 PM   #23
jjjj

i just must know more do it make more need
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 02:42 PM   #24
ravens_flock

Send a message via MSN to ravens_flock

Very good story you doing here. It's stories like this that I come in this part of the site.
ravens_flock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:20 PM   #25
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

So does it work or not?!?! Write more!!!!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 01:51 PM   #26
Lollipop

more MOREEEE!!
no pressure or anything
Lollipop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:04 PM   #27
pinksunshinexx
Account Banned

I really like this story.
Keep it upp. :]

Limits: No public, friends or family, and messy.
pinksunshinexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 08:44 PM   #28
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

I like how u incorperated other mistresses. Please keep going.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal pics
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, PLEASE HUMILIATE ME WITH MY PEEPEE!)) plug, diapers, cucumber, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #29
jakc333

i am gona make more i am just having a little writers block maybe today or tuesday

Old 03-21-2008, 12:36 PM   #30
jakc333

Default Ch 4 pt 2: time out of mind

Sean blushed madly as the camera reordered and got a view of everything. Danny finished up and stepped out of the shower soaking wet wanting to knock the camera out of Rachel's hands but knew Cindy would be pissed if he did. The only thing left on him was the chastity device. He gratefully put on an obnoxiously pink towel. "Follow me," Rachel instructed him. Danny nodded and followed Rachel who was walking backwards so she could record him. In the main room were Cindy and Kate with several bags by their side. Rachel set up the camera on a tripod and joined them. "Have you decided on everything?"

"Yeah," Cindy answered happily.

"Good lets get started," Rachel responded. She pulled a razor and shaving cream from one of the bags. She covered Sean’s armpits, facial hair, crotch hair, and leg hair. Rachel started shaving them which would have turned him on having a girls hand so close to his groin if it were for the fact that the chastity device made it hurt to have an erection. Finally Rachel finished up, Sean looked at his remarkably smooth skin in surprise. Kate and Cindy got out vials of makeup and started to apply it as Rachel fumbled through her bag. As they continued to apply it Rachel brought out an iPod. She put the headphones in his ears. “Just listen and relax, infact drink this,” Rachel said and handed him a Sprite that looked a little discolored.”

“Umm what’s with the color?” Sean asked.

“Sleeping pills, don’t worry it is a light dose just to make this tape work a bit better,” Rachel explained calmly.

“Ok,” Sean said and downed the Sprite. After a few minute Sean was out cold…

Inside his head Sean heard a female voice speaking. After a moment he recognized it as Rachel but talking as sexy as possible. She started saying things about triggers and breasts and a vagina. Sean started to feel different. After a few hours Sean woke up dazed. “What’s going on?” Sean asked. “WHAT THE HELL!” Sean exclaimed at the sound of his voice, which had become high-pitched and sounded feminine.

“Oh don’t worry just some spray,” Rachel explained, “How did you like the soundtrack?” Rachel asked which made Cindy and Kate giggle.

“It was weird…what was it?”

“You will see …now. Penis, penis, go away you got a vagina this day,” Rachel said and Sean blanked out.

Advertisements
Kink Talk