Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-08-2021, 09:32 PM   #16
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
Try to fall asleep with it on its 2nd lowest setting, (only attempt this if allowed to cum) & leave it in all night long.
Thank you for your dare! I tried it last night. When I first turned on the vibrator, it seemed like it would be a pretty easy dare, but I could not have been more wrong! It took a little bit to build up to the first orgasm, but after that they came much more quickly. I think I orgasmed at least five times (probably more, but I lost count after that) before I was able to fall asleep. I woke up a few times during the night, and the vibrator was still going every time. I was definitely feeling overstimulated by then, but of course the vibrator just kept going. Overall, I’d say it was definitely a fun night, though I’m not sure how much sleep I actually got!
Emily22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 02:30 AM   #17
Justcuzican

You are to spend a day with your vibrator inserted all day as you do your daily tasks and can not take it out until the next morning. However, you are too turn the vibrator up a setting every 15 mins and then once at maximum down a setting every 15 mins whilst not cumming and only edging. Any time you reach an edge you may turn the vibe down to the minimum setting and start from the minimum again but will be punished each time you do. If your worries about cumming when asleep you may sleep with the vibe only inserted if you feel you will be unable to handle it on minimum vibrations (which will be the setting otherwise) you are too sleep with your vibe or preferably a larger toy inserted. You are also to wear a crotch rope or an front and back bra connection wedgie for the duration of this and if sleeping without vibe will have too make up the vibe time the next day. You also may not cum again until you receive permission
Limits: pictures especially ones which include my face, public, blood,no-touch denial, family or friends
Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91712
Kik:justcuzican5
Justcuzican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 01:32 PM   #18
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justcuzican View Post
You are to spend a day with your vibrator inserted all day as you do your daily tasks and can not take it out until the next morning. However, you are too turn the vibrator up a setting every 15 mins and then once at maximum down a setting every 15 mins whilst not cumming and only edging. Any time you reach an edge you may turn the vibe down to the minimum setting and start from the minimum again but will be punished each time you do. If your worries about cumming when asleep you may sleep with the vibe only inserted if you feel you will be unable to handle it on minimum vibrations (which will be the setting otherwise) you are too sleep with your vibe or preferably a larger toy inserted. You are also to wear a crotch rope or an front and back bra connection wedgie for the duration of this and if sleeping without vibe will have too make up the vibe time the next day. You also may not cum again until you receive permission
Thank you for your dare. Wow, this one’s going to be intense! It might take me a couple days to get rope for a crotch rope, but I’ll make sure to do this by Wednesday at the latest. I’ll send a report in this thread once it’s completed.
Old 06-21-2021, 01:46 PM   #19
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Any other dare ideas?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Vulnerable in If You Don't Reply...(Harder Version) until May 4, 2025
Old 06-23-2021, 07:57 AM   #20
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I've only been doing this one for a couple of hours so far, but I can see why you chose it. Turning the vibrator up and down while only edging is frustrating enough, but the crotch rope definitely makes it worse. I've pretty much been sitting down this morning, so I'm sure it'll get even worse once I start moving around.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Old 06-24-2021, 11:13 AM   #21
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Final update for this dare. It's complete! Like I posted yesterday, the vibrator was frustrating at first with changing the setting every 15 minutes without cumming. 15 minutes was long enough to get used to the setting, and then changing it up or down either made it feel like too much or made me want more. I did have to replace the batteries a few times, so it would stop for a minute a couple times, but that really gave no relief. I did end up turning it back down to the minimum setting after edging a few times (4, I believe). The crotch rope wasn't so bad in the beginning, though it definitely didn't make things easier, but it got worse once I was actually moving around to do things. At one point in the afternoon I was told to give myself a bra connection wedgie for half an hour, which just made the crotch rope even more intense. I also biked to the pharmacy yesterday (about 8 minutes away). If I learned anything from that it was to NEVER bike with a crotch rope unless you want to make it 10 times worse. The seat of my bike pushed against it and kept rubbing it against me as I moved. I did keep the vibrator on the minimum setting overnight, which wasn't too bad, though by the point I was sore from the crotch rope and was ready to stop edging from the vibrator. It took a while to fall asleep because of the vibrator and the crotch rope, but I was able to eventually, though I woke up a few times.

I guess I have to ask for a punishment for the 4 times I turned the vibrator back down to the minimum setting after edging.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Last edited by Emily22; 06-24-2021 at 08:20 PM.
Old 07-04-2021, 07:52 PM   #22
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Any other dare ideas?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Old 07-04-2021, 09:28 PM   #23
MattInTheHat

Do you have someone you can hand the remote to for a day or a few hours?
Turn it on medium before you hand it to them
They can keep it up to 12 hours if they wish
Every orgasm you have means 24 hours of denial
MattInTheHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 12:41 AM   #24
Lyb
getDare Addict

Go to the movies for an action movie and change the setting based on the volume but keep it always at least on the lowest setting

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 05:26 AM   #25
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattInTheHat View Post
Do you have someone you can hand the remote to for a day or a few hours?
Turn it on medium before you hand it to them
They can keep it up to 12 hours if they wish
Every orgasm you have means 24 hours of denial
I don't feel comfortable doing that with someone I know...but I can send someone a link to my lush vibe, if that's ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Go to the movies for an action movie and change the setting based on the volume but keep it always at least on the lowest setting
This seems like a fun one! The only problem is movie theatres won't be open where I live for at least a few more weeks. Is there something else I can do instead?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Old 07-05-2021, 05:50 AM   #26
MattInTheHat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily22 View Post
I don't feel comfortable doing that with someone I know...but I can send someone a link to my lush vibe, if that's ok?
That will work. Have fun !
MattInTheHat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MattInTheHat for this post:
Old 07-05-2021, 05:53 AM   #27
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily22 View Post
This seems like a fun one! The only problem is movie theatres won't be open where I live for at least a few more weeks. Is there something else I can do instead?
Right I forgot that would be a problem. Do keep for when they open.

In the mean time you could go to a bar dressed stand turn it up by one setting every time a guy approaches you when you reach the max you can go turn it down for every guy until the lowest setting before off and so on and so forth

Girls looking for rules:

Old 07-05-2021, 05:53 AM   #28
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Right I forgot that would be a problem. Do keep for when they open.

In the mean time you could go to a bar dressed stand turn it up by one setting every time a guy approaches you when you reach the max you can go turn it down for every guy until the lowest setting before off and so on and so forth
This assumes bar are open... are they?

Girls looking for rules:

Old 07-05-2021, 06:40 AM   #29
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
This assumes bar are open... are they?
Technically, they are, but you can only be outdoors with a small number of people and still social distancing/masks with everyone else, so I haven't gone yet

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Last edited by Emily22; 07-08-2021 at 06:46 AM.
Old 07-06-2021, 01:50 PM   #30
cj07
Distinguished Member

Put it on low setting you have to orgasm 10 times in one hour. If has 3 settings increase every 20 minutes if more adjust this time.

Should fail to reach this, charge the toy up fully and insert as high as possible for as long battery last, if you orgasm you fail. Keep count of any orgasms, and number you have is number of days denied and number of punishment you must seek from getdare users

Due to wonderful users of getdare I am locked in permanent chastity with no escape
Please make my useles dicklett hurt
kik SlaveCraig

Likes: Pain, humiliation orgasm control, CBT, xdressing, teamviewer, spanking, mouthsoaping, cum eat dares
Limits Messy and Family and pictures until there is trust

PM DARES! I am desperate to serve.

Teamviewer open 610 235 806

cj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cj07 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, toy, vibrator