Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-24-2014, 06:16 PM   #16
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

I'm assuming household items means you have clothes pins, some strong tape, and a belt. Put 3 or 4 clothes pins on each labia. Tape each side to your inner thigh. Now stand with your legs spread a bit. This should pull your pussy open.
Now spank yourself with the belt from behind so it comes up through your legs and hits your pussy. You must do 20 direct hits on your clit.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 06:20 PM   #17
Alice0258

Quote:
Originally Posted by master301 View Post
Put some icy hot on your clit then 20 rubberband snaps on clit to finish get a electrical cord and slap your pussy 20 times to cool it down put some ice on it
I've just finished this dare, and my pussy is burning from the toothpaste and stinging from the rubber band and electrical cords. I have two ice cubes in my pussy now, thank you for punishing me sir.

Likes: edging, mild denial, spankings, light anal, double penetrationnipple pain
Dislikes: hidden public, rubber band snaps
Limits: Family involved, poo, pee, public, blood, permanent, pics, messy, recordings, food, ass/pussy to mouth,

My toys!!
Alice0258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 06:22 PM   #18
Alice0258

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiatmh View Post
I'm assuming household items means you have clothes pins, some strong tape, and a belt. Put 3 or 4 clothes pins on each labia. Tape each side to your inner thigh. Now stand with your legs spread a bit. This should pull your pussy open.
Now spank yourself with the belt from behind so it comes up through your legs and hits your pussy. You must do 20 direct hits on your clit.
Starting this now sir. How long do you want me to keep the clothespins on my pussy sir?

Likes: edging, mild denial, spankings, light anal, double penetrationnipple pain
Limits: Family involved, poo, pee, public, blood, permanent, pics, messy, recordings, food, ass/pussy to mouth,

My toys!!
Old 05-24-2014, 06:26 PM   #19
ChrisJ

OK put 2 ice cubes into your pussy and two up your arse. Then arch your back for 3 minutes.

Likes: Moderate pain, private humiliation, control, corporal punishment
Dislikes: Forced exercise, severe pain, lines
Limits: Public, pictures, CBT, illegal
ChrisJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 06:32 PM   #20
Alice0258

Quote:
Just finished this dare. My pussy is throbbing and aching. I had to hit it over fifty times to get twenty directly to my clit. I still have the clothespins on and taped to my thighs as I wasn't instructed to remove them. Thank you for punishing me sir, I truly deserve it.

My toys!!
Old 05-24-2014, 06:34 PM   #21
master301
Distinguished Member

When doing chrises dare spank your pussy with electrical cord until 3 min
Old 05-24-2014, 06:41 PM   #22
Alice0258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice0258 View Post
Starting this now sir. How long do you want me to keep the clothespins on my pussy sir?
Quote:
Originally Posted by master301 View Post
When doing chrises dare spank your pussy with electrical cord until 3 min
Doing these now, ice cubes are in and back is arched, now to spank myself with the electrical cord. Thank you for punishing me, I deserve it

My toys!!
Old 05-24-2014, 06:41 PM   #23
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice0258 View Post
Just finished this dare. My pussy is throbbing and aching. I had to hit it over fifty times to get twenty directly to my clit. I still have the clothespins on and taped to my thighs as I wasn't instructed to remove them. Thank you for punishing me sir, I truly deserve it.
Leave them on until you do two more dares, or a dare requires their removal.
In the meantime, here are two conditions to spice up the next two dares you do.
Dare 1: Stuff your panties deep in your pussy. Leave them there for the duration of the dare. Hold 5 ice cubes in your ass for the duration of the dare.
Dare 2: Take the panties out of your pussy and shove them in your mouth. Leave them there for the duration of the dare.
Old 05-24-2014, 06:42 PM   #24
Alice0258

Quote:
Leave them on until you do two more dares, or a dare requires their removal.
In the meantime, here are two conditions to spice up the next two dares you do.
Dare 1: Stuff your panties deep in your pussy. Leave them there for the duration of the dare. Hold 5 ice cubes in your ass for the duration of the dare.
Dare 2: Take the panties out of your pussy and shove them in your mouth. Leave them there for the duration of the dare.
Yes sir. Thank you sir.

My toys!!
Old 05-24-2014, 07:02 PM   #25
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Here's something hidden public for you. Go for a walk outside wearing a thin shirt, short skirt and either a bra or panties (but not both).
As you're walking, look for secluded places where you can hide for a few minutes. In each place, edge 3 times. You must do this in 5 places before you go back home.
Not really torturing your pussy or clit...but it should still be fun.
Old 05-24-2014, 07:05 PM   #26
Alice0258

Quote:
Here's something hidden public for you. Go for a walk outside wearing a thin shirt, short skirt and either a bra or panties (but not both).
As you're walking, look for secluded places where you can hide for a few minutes. In each place, edge 3 times. You must do this in 5 places before you go back home.
Not really torturing your pussy or clit...but it should still be fun.
Yes sir. I will probably do this tomorrow as it's dark out and that kind of defeats the purpose.

My toys!!
Old 05-24-2014, 07:08 PM   #27
ChrisJ

Take the pegs off, put them on your nipples for 5 minutes and then put them back.

Likes: Moderate pain, private humiliation, control, corporal punishment
Dislikes: Forced exercise, severe pain, lines
Limits: Public, pictures, CBT, illegal
ChrisJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 07:09 PM   #28
Alice0258

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJ View Post
Take the pegs off, put them on your nipples for 5 minutes and then put them back.
Yes sir. Thank you so much sir.

My toys!!
Old 05-24-2014, 07:27 PM   #29
Alice0258

Please give me more punishments. I truly deserve them and I do not feel like I have been thoroughly punished yet.

My toys!!
Old 05-24-2014, 07:32 PM   #30
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

If the pegs are still on, you may remove them.
Apply a very generous amount of toothpaste to your nipples and pussy. Make sure your whole pussy is coated.
Put a belt around your waist. Make it as tight as you can.
Take another belt and attach it to the first one in the front. Pull it down between your legs like a crotch rope. Find somewhere to attach the belt (doorknob?) so you can put the majority of your weight on your crotch. Stay like this for 10 minutes.
Once you're done, clean yourself off by laying in your bathtub with water flowing directly onto your pussy. Change the temperature to all the way cold. Wait 30 seconds and then change it (gradually) to all the way hot. Wait another 30 seconds and then repeat. Do this 5 times.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, pussy torture