Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-12-2021, 09:10 AM   #16
HandiAndiBoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
Inner since I now see you already had a dare for outer.
13 is also incorrect.
Oh hell, that’s even worse.I spent my five minutes in the floor with my pussy wide open and every part of my cunt screaming in pain. Having my labias stretched out meant I could only fit one peg on my clit but placed the second on my hood. I spent the time realizing how much of a pain slut I am to be doing this. Finall the time was up and I used the peg on my clit to tug at my now blue clit until I was able to ruin an orgasm.
The blood rushing back to my labias was not me of the worse things I’ve felt in a while but I moved the pegs to my outer labias, spread my legs, and gave hard five slaps to my tender clit.

Discord: HandiAndi#7776
Kik: HandiAndiBoi

Trans boi

group punishment
PM Dares
Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys
HandiAndiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 09:15 AM   #17
HandiAndiBoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cracks View Post
I guess 8 pegs. With you legs spread and clit exposed snap a rubber band on your clit with as hard as you can 20 times in less then a minute
Another wrong guess.
I started out fast with rubber band snaps, knowing it would get harder. I hesitated and slowed towards the end but was able to finish 20 very hard snaps in a 51 seconds. I immediately followed that with my repeating ruler slaps, which are also getting slower.
Thank you for the dare.

Trans boi

group punishment
PM Dares
Old 08-12-2021, 09:23 AM   #18
SageLeech
Longtime User

9 pegs?
Do you have a rail or beam that would work as a wooden horse? Something that you can set your poor pussy on and get your full body weight on it? If so try for 5 minutes. If not…. Repeat your two favorite dares from this thread.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 09:24 AM   #19
HandiAndiBoi

These tasks combined are already exceeding what clit torture I’ve done in one session. My clit is misshapen and discolored and very sore. But I’m excited to see how much more I can handle.

Trans boi

group punishment
PM Dares
Old 08-12-2021, 09:40 AM   #20
HandiAndiBoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leech View Post
9 pegs?
Do you have a rail or beam that would work as a wooden horse? Something that you can set your poor pussy on and get your full body weight on it? If so try for 5 minutes. If not…. Repeat your two favorite dares from this thread.

1 guess per person 😉
I’ve never tried a wooden horse situation but I used my wooden cutting board and placed it vertically on the seat of a folding chair. I then straddled the chair and this worked perfectly so that even on our tippy toes I was putting weight on my pussy. I was able to go the whole 5 minutes but my calves were burning and I often had almost all my weight going through my pussy on a 3/4 in wide board. It was definitely a new kind of pain.
I’m nearly forgot but I finished this dare with my repeating ruler slaps.
Thank you.

Trans boi

group punishment
PM Dares
Old 08-12-2021, 09:49 AM   #21
Bear21
Distinguished Member

so I don't believe that anyone has gotten the number of clothes pins (pegs) that you chained from your clit. To encourage the exposure more, I will Guess 10, but if I guess correctly, I will forfeit the proof (people should keep guessing or the chance may be lost).

I suggest that you take the number of pegs that you did chain. put one on each nipple, then evenly put the others on your pussy lips. if there was an uneven number, place the last back on the clit.

give yourself 5 playful swats to the pussy to try to knock them off, then flick off the remaining (including those on the nipples). vigorously rub your pussy with an open hand to try to get the blood to rush back to where the pegs were. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by Bear21; 08-12-2021 at 09:58 AM. Reason: clarification
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 10:01 AM   #22
HandiAndiBoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear21 View Post
so I don't believe that anyone has gotten the number of clothes pins that you chained from your clit. To encourage the exposure more, I will Guess 10, but if I guess correctly, I will forfeit the proof (people should keep guessing or the chance may be lost).

I suggest that you take the number of pegs that you did chain. put one on each nipple, then evenly put the others on your pussy lips. if there was an uneven number, place the last back on the clit.

give yourself 5 playful swats to the pussy to try to knock them off, then flick off the remaining (including those on the nipples). vigorously rub your pussy with an open hand to try to get the blood to rush back to where the pegs were. Hope you enjoy!
Yet another incorrect guess. Good try.

This was, however. My most difficult task yet. I was barely able to fit all the pegs on. The five “playful” stung and then I began trying to flick off the pegs. I flicked one off my labia and it bled slightly. The ones on my nipples would not come off no matter how hard I flicked. Ultimately I was unable to make myself flick off any more than the first one. I left the pegs on for 3 more minutes (which was nearly impossible in itself) then took them off one by one and rubbed my throbbing pussy with an open hand. I then did my repeating ruler slaps as hard as I could to punish myself. I’m sorry I was unable to complete your task. I will make it up to you best as I can

Trans boi

group punishment
PM Dares
Old 08-12-2021, 10:31 AM   #23
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royale View Post
Yet another incorrect guess. Good try.

This was, however. My most difficult task yet. I was barely able to fit all the pegs on. The five “playful” stung and then I began trying to flick off the pegs. I flicked one off my labia and it bled slightly. The ones on my nipples would not come off no matter how hard I flicked. Ultimately I was unable to make myself flick off any more than the first one. I left the pegs on for 3 more minutes (which was nearly impossible in itself) then took them off one by one and rubbed my throbbing pussy with an open hand. I then did my repeating ruler slaps as hard as I could to punish myself. I’m sorry I was unable to complete your task. I will make it up to you best as I can
Place a peg back on your clit as you are about to start

This may be one of the most pleasing reports I have seen for a number of reasons. The sadist and power exchange side of me love the idea that this was the hardest (and it is several hours in, intentionally) I even like the idea that you bled a bit. please keep yourself safe, and make sure any wounds are under control.

I suggest the following to 'make up' to me. Use a wooden spoon, cane, paddle or similar object to spank yourself on the ass, twice the number of times that you had pegs chained. Each strike should be firm yet controlled (this is how I would discipline a boy that had let me down). after each strike, I want you to say (either out loud, or in your head) 1 of X, then 2 of X... where X is the number of spanks you will receive. I suggest these are on the ass as as this is a 'make up' for a failed task, so should focus elsewhere ( just my weirdness, to not encourage 'punishments' that simply help get what people want)

I also suggest, to finally make up, you should offer the opposite of what I offered. I suggest that you guarantee your exposure by still allowing people to guess, but if it isn't guessed by the time you are done, you offer it to the person who gave you the 'most creative' or 'most enjoyable' task - doesn't need an explanation, just your choice.

Once you have posted, you may pull on the peg, then release it while pulled as far as you dare.

PS: caught myself still grinning
Old 08-12-2021, 10:48 AM   #24
HandiAndiBoi

Quote:
Place a peg back on your clit as you are about to start

This may be one of the most pleasing reports I have seen for a number of reasons. The sadist and power exchange side of me love the idea that this was the hardest (and it is several hours in, intentionally) I even like the idea that you bled a bit. please keep yourself safe, and make sure any wounds are under control.

I suggest the following to 'make up' to me. Use a wooden spoon, cane, paddle or similar object to spank yourself on the ass, twice the number of times that you had pegs chained. Each strike should be firm yet controlled (this is how I would discipline a boy that had let me down). after each strike, I want you to say (either out loud, or in your head) 1 of X, then 2 of X... where X is the number of spanks you will receive. I suggest these are on the ass as as this is a 'make up' for a failed task, so should focus elsewhere ( just my weirdness, to not encourage 'punishments' that simply help get what people want)

I also suggest, to finally make up, you should offer the opposite of what I offered. I suggest that you guarantee your exposure by still allowing people to guess, but if it isn't guessed by the time you are done, you offer it to the person who gave you the 'most creative' or 'most enjoyable' task - doesn't need an explanation, just your choice.

Once you have posted, you may pull on the peg, then release it while pulled as far as you dare.

PS: caught myself still grinning

I’m glad you enjoyed my report.
In completing your disciplinary task I discovered I do have what amounts to a wooden paddle. I used this to do my spanks. The feel of the spanks was one I was unfamiliar with and it stung rather sharp. I made sure to do each one very intentionally, counting as you ordered, out loud. I nearly forgot about the peg attached to my clit but once the spanks were done, the pain on my clit was more noticeable. Between the dare and the report, it will probably have been on my clit for 5 minutes. Once this is posted, I will remove it, give my clit 10 seconds to refill with blood, and then complete my repeating ruler slaps.

I will, as you suggest, leave guessing open and at the end of my 7 hours, if nobody has guessed correctly, send the proof picture to the person who gave me the most enjoyable dare.
Thank you

Trans boi

group punishment
PM Dares
Old 08-12-2021, 10:59 AM   #25
HandiAndiBoi

So far I have accepted the following dares through kik:
1. 25 ruler slaps to clit and then edge using a shoe
2. 25 ruler slaps to clit with two clothespins attached.
3. 200 ruler slaps to each ass cheek.

All three were completed before I was assigned the repeating ruler slaps and so were not accompanied by that addition

From now until my time is up, I will report here on any dare given me through kik as well as any dare given me on this thread.

Trans boi

group punishment
PM Dares
Old 08-12-2021, 11:11 AM   #26
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royale View Post
Wrong again! But good guess.

I did the 20 squats sir. Some squats, I felt the heat inches above the candle. Others I was barely hovering above the flame. When my pussy opened deep in squat, I felt the heat on the inside of my pussy.
The lowest I got, I smelled the hair on my pussy singe. Because of that, and because the flame had grown high, I chickened out of the final step. I couldn’t bring myself to put the flame out with my cunt. I’m sorry.
I feel you need to spank that clit 20 times then for the sin of chickening out. But other than that, well done.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 11:17 AM   #27
HandiAndiBoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
I feel you need to spank that clit 20 times then for the sin of chickening out. But other than that, well done.
Thank you. With the ruler I assume?

Trans boi

group punishment
PM Dares
Old 08-12-2021, 11:45 AM   #28
HandiAndiBoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post

I went ahead and did this dare with a ruler. I spread my legs and gave 20 form slaps. I had to bite down on my finger to complete them.
I then did my repeated ruler slaps. Though I don’t need to tie my labias to my legs due to my clit being so swollen, I did, and gave my fully exposed and swollen clit 5 more slaps. It’s a good thing I’m home alone because I could not be quiet for that.

Trans boi

group punishment
PM Dares
Old 08-12-2021, 12:09 PM   #29
Bear21
Distinguished Member

start by pegging your clit again (do this then continue to read), apparently you forgot about the peg last time. take your suction bulb in your left hand and pull on the peg with your right, and hold it there for the count of 10, then say 'my sore swollen clit is here to be tortured'. you may then let go of the peg, leaving it on.

hide the suction bulb under your pillow and note the time. if noone has asked you to use it in 30 min time, and you have done all tasks in this thread, you will use it while you wait.

you may now do your ruler spanks, and once done you can remove the peg and rub blood back into your clit (but don't rub excessively). post a number above 20 that is higher than the number of pegs that you chained to your clit ( also the number that you will expose yourself if guessed). I am sure you would love to tell everyone what a pleasure it would be to be exposed.
Old 08-12-2021, 12:21 PM   #30
HandiAndiBoi

Quote:
start by pegging your clit again (do this then continue to read), apparently you forgot about the peg last time. take your suction bulb in your left hand and pull on the peg with your right, and hold it there for the count of 10, then say 'my sore swollen clit is here to be tortured'. you may then let go of the peg, leaving it on.

hide the suction bulb under your pillow and note the time. if noone has asked you to use it in 30 min time, and you have done all tasks in this thread, you will use it while you wait.

you may now do your ruler spanks, and once done you can remove the peg and rub blood back into your clit (but don't rub excessively). post a number above 20 that is higher than the number of pegs that you chained to your clit ( also the number that you will expose yourself if guessed). I am sure you would love to tell everyone what a pleasure it would be to be exposed.

I nearly pulled the peg off when pulling on it. It drove home the point that my clit is only for torture.

The time was 2:13 so if by 2:43 nobody has asked me to use it, then I will use it until my time is up at 4:00

Doing the repeated slaps with a peg on my clit was a (not so nice) change in routine. I missed my clit once and hit the pins on my labia, so I redid that slap.
The number above 20 and above the pegs I chained together initially will be 21. Hope that narrows it down for everybody. The idea of being exposed excites me almost as much as all this clit torture.

Trans boi

group punishment
PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk