Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-26-2022, 08:04 PM   #16
Shadow___Chaser
getDare Sweetheart

Thinking of what you can accelalerat the most and what still has enough weight to really make you jump....hmmmm...

30 hard swings with the tennis ball in the sock my dear
Stand naked, legs apart and do full hard swings with your strong hand. Remember the number of hits you might need for getting the aim right and add them on the end as extra swings.

As you even seem to like the impact of more heavier things that not only redden your skin but make you feel hurt from your tissue underneath, replace the tennis ball by an apple and do another 30 swings. Adjust the strength to what you are capable to endure.

This should give you hopefully the feeling you are longing for that much.

Contact me if you are interested.
Shadow___Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 09:50 PM   #17
Pkmitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow___Chaser View Post
Thinking of what you can accelalerat the most and what still has enough weight to really make you jump....hmmmm...

30 hard swings with the tennis ball in the sock my dear
Stand naked, legs apart and do full hard swings with your strong hand. Remember the number of hits you might need for getting the aim right and add them on the end as extra swings.

As you even seem to like the impact of more heavier things that not only redden your skin but make you feel hurt from your tissue underneath, replace the tennis ball by an apple and do another 30 swings. Adjust the strength to what you are capable to endure.

This should give you hopefully the feeling you are longing for that much.
I’m pretty accurate with my swings given how much I practice so I only had to add on a few for ones that missed the mark. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with the tennis ball. I’ll need to go shopping before trying the apple but when I get one, I’ll redo the tennis hits as well. Thanks for hurting my pussy!

LIKES: cuntbusting, front wedgies, mild pain play, bondage, edging, forced orgasm, vibed by strangers

LIMITS: injury/permanent damage, needles, public, pic/vid, scat, blood
Pkmitc is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pkmitc for this post:
Old 02-26-2022, 10:52 PM   #18
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Instead of a tennis ball in a sock, use a large apple for 30 hits please- do let us know how you enjoy….

EDIT: I only read the original post when I made the suggestion for using an apple; guess just coincidence, but follow same posture and stipulations as noted above

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 02-26-2022 at 10:55 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 01:04 AM   #19
Pkmitc

The apple is definitely worse and gives a deep thud. As promised, I repeated the 30 with the tennis ball before doing 60 with the apple since I had two requests to fulfill. Ended the playtime in pain and soaked. Also, suspect I’ll get to enjoy my pussy still being sore tomorrow. Thanks!

LIKES: cuntbusting, front wedgies, mild pain play, bondage, edging, forced orgasm, vibed by strangers

LIMITS: injury/permanent damage, needles, public, pic/vid, scat, blood
Pkmitc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cunt pain, cuntbusting, pussy abuse, pussy beating, pussy pain