Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-16-2016, 12:34 PM   #16
Youngcuckcouple

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrote View Post
You have a ton of great toys for just starting out.

My suggestion (humbler optional)

Cuff his hands to his ankles so his but is nice and exposed. Carve a plug for him out of ginger and insert it into his ass.

Then, using a cane preferable, or a implement of his choice start spanking him.

His goal is to stay quite. Each noise he utters will equal a period of lock up.

Of course work in some teasing and build up to the major wacks.

My wife did this to me in a bondage yoke, it was awesome. Ginger is a love hate relationship for me now, but it is defiantly an experience that will send him to sub space. The real evil is that if he clenches up in anticipation of the whack, the ginger juice gets released. It is a great pardox situation.

~Skrote
Oooo this sounds fun, is there any risk of losing it inside of him(like it breaking?) And we went a bit crazy buying toys here lately. We started with just a cheap 25 dollar chastity device and a 25 dollar bondage kit but we really wanted to be able to explore this.

I also love, love the bathroom idea!!

~Lea
Youngcuckcouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 01:28 PM   #17
skrote
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngcuckcouple View Post
Oooo this sounds fun, is there any risk of losing it inside of him(like it breaking?) And we went a bit crazy buying toys here lately. We started with just a cheap 25 dollar chastity device and a 25 dollar bondage kit but we really wanted to be able to explore this.

I also love, love the bathroom idea!!

~Lea
If you carve the ginger like a plug, there should be no chance of losing it. Start with a large hand of ginger and make sure it is flanged out. Ginger is pretty flexible when fresh, I can't imagine it breaking. In all the figging sessions we have done, this has never happened.

I would say to stop spending money on cheap Chasity devices. We have 4 and NONE are really that great, especially if he is a grower. If I knew then, what I know now I would have spent the money on a custom device from mature metal.

Without a piercing, no device is inescapable, but the right device is virtually impossible to get back into if you were to get out. I have my eye on the jail bird.

Don't get me wrong.. cheap devices are great for play, but if you want to try out some serious 24/7 chastity I don't think they cut it.

Punishments: Writing Lines, corner time, Holding positions for periods of time, the electric paddle , no touching/stimulation

Soft limits: Public Humiliation, feminization, Figging, Piss

Hard limits: Scat, Vomit, modification. Public Exposure, Blood Play

PM Dares Doubled through 3/30

Last orgasm Sept 17, 2015
Next chance to orgasm July 16 2016

Current stats:
Add to my punishment
Pending punishments from the thread.
skrote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 01:46 PM   #18
Youngcuckcouple

Okay, I just wanted to double check. I heard of people doing that but never new how safe it was but now I will probably make him do that.

Our bon4 is great for a few days but we are looking at getting one from Mature metal as soon as we can. He's the only one working as I'm getting my masters so its hard to save up the 400-500 dollars :/ but we will get eventually!!! Thank you once again for the idea
Old 02-16-2016, 04:22 PM   #19
zzzz1

Insanely hot thread! I wish I could find a gf like you!
zzzz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 04:42 PM   #20
skrote
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Okay, I just wanted to double check. I heard of people doing that but never new how safe it was but now I will probably make him do that.

Our bon4 is great for a few days but we are looking at getting one from Mature metal as soon as we can. He's the only one working as I'm getting my masters so its hard to save up the 400-500 dollars :/ but we will get eventually!!! Thank you once again for the idea
You can make saving fun! Every time he cums he has to put $5.00 in the jar towards the device. (or however much it happens to be) With every orgasm it will put him closer to lock up.

Punishments: Writing Lines, corner time, Holding positions for periods of time, the electric paddle , no touching/stimulation

Soft limits: Public Humiliation, feminization, Figging, Piss

Hard limits: Scat, Vomit, modification. Public Exposure, Blood Play

PM Dares Doubled through 3/30

Last orgasm Sept 17, 2015
Next chance to orgasm July 16 2016

Current stats:
Add to my punishment
Pending punishments from the thread.
skrote is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to skrote for this post:
Old 02-16-2016, 05:08 PM   #21
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Quote:
You can make saving fun! Every time he cums he has to put $5.00 in the jar towards the device. (or however much it happens to be) With every orgasm it will put him closer to lock up.
Oh, that sounds perfect!

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Cenobite1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 05:21 PM   #22
Youngcuckcouple

Quote:
Best idea EVER!!
Old 02-17-2016, 04:37 PM   #23
Cenobite1992
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Best idea EVER!!
Has he made any progress yet?

Dares (aka "The Cenobite Specials") :
"The Cenobite Shower"
"The Cenobite Smoothie" (girls only)

How to Begin at Anal

LOVES, likes, dislikes, LIMITS
BDSM Test
Cenobite1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 05:32 AM   #24
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

You can also look at Lori chastity devices - some come with a frenum piercing variant. This type of piercing is not capable of supporting weight of the device, so base ring is still needed, but are perfectly fine as an anti pullout device. Frenum piercings don't change the way guy pees, increase sensitivity of the area (I read the nerve endings get more dense around the piercing) and heal super fast.

There is something about the sensitivity to be sure as I did notice some increase after getting mine. Teasing the area feels much more intense.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 01:11 AM   #25
Youngcuckcouple

He's made some progress, he's now much more eager to eat me out. It's also really cute how sensitive his entire body is. I got him leaking precum from just licking his nipples. We haven't had a chance to do anymore dares but once we do I'll update.

The piercing might be a good idea down the line
Old 02-19-2016, 03:53 AM   #26
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

of course it is a good idea! To be honest, I hesitated for over a year before getting mine - I knew frenum piercing won't alter the peeing or anything, I was just kind of scared. If I knew how it feels in advance, I'd have gotten mine at least 10 years earlier

Looking forward to the description of how things go for you two!

Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Toys
Old 02-20-2016, 01:59 PM   #27
iJK

Play the game "red light / green light" with him. Red light means he has to stop playing with himself. Green light means he has to play with himself.
- You can make it harder by teasing him days before playing the game
- Disallowing him to cum, unless you give permission.
- Count from 10 to 0 on your own speed before giving him permission.
- Deny him around the count of 3 to 2
- Let him do humiliating things before allowing to cum, such as kissing feet/licking shoes. Begging etc

Make pictures of him during humiliating tasks, don't use them but tease him with it. Maybe use the pictures one day to show to another male when cuckolding him.
Make him wear your used panties under his pants or own underwear for the day.
Let him write down 3 (or more to increase the difficulty) reasons for you to let him cum.
Have him fuck an objective he doesn't get aroused from, if he doesn't have a shoe fetish make him fuck your shoes and laugh at him

I don't know, many options possible tbh

Last edited by iJK; 02-20-2016 at 02:04 PM.
iJK is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iJK for this post:
Old 02-21-2016, 07:48 PM   #28
Youngcuckcouple

Update: the ginger plug was a success! I made him carve it and he made it about the size of his medium plug. I then blindfolded him and put him in his humbler and slid it in. He was forces to keep it in for about an hour as punishment for not getting me off. During that hour I made hmm eat me out while I slapped is balls with my belt. I don't think I ever came so hard as I did from that
Old 02-22-2016, 01:43 AM   #29
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Get cuffs and a doggie spreader bar, and blindfold him, and play the game, guess what I'm jamming up your ass now? Also get a strap on and peg the hell out of him.

The spreader bar is cheap and easy to make you can find it on-line, the instructions, maybe a good idea, as for punishment, have him build it, and you can tease him and tell him what you have planned for him once he's done.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 04:47 AM   #30
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Update: the ginger plug was a success! I made him carve it and he made it about the size of his medium plug. I then blindfolded him and put him in his humbler and slid it in. He was forces to keep it in for about an hour as punishment for not getting me off. During that hour I made hmm eat me out while I slapped is balls with my belt. I don't think I ever came so hard as I did from that
What about him? Did the plug make him squirm?

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, couple, cuckold, femdom, tasks