Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-10-2011, 12:24 AM   #16
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Please introduce yourself and tell us little about yourself.
Hallo, I am Plut.

Are you Gay, Bisexual, Lesbian, Straight, Trans or Other?
Bisexual.

Are you a Male, Female, or Trans?
Femaaaale.

Have you ever come out or planning too? What is your story?
I've come out to a few friends and my mom, and I guess any of my family that I have on facebook, should they ever bother to look at my information on there. Generally, the only way I'd come out to anyone else in my family is probably showing up with a girlfriend or whatever.

When did you knew you were little different from the rest of the world? What is the story?
Hmmm, when I was about.. 11 or 12, I realized.. Girls turn me on. And the more I thought about it, the more I realized, even back when I was a kid and was just starting to like boys, I was also looking at girls the same way. i just thought it was normal to look at girls like that, cause, i dunno, no one ever explained anything to me. I didn't really struggle with it as much as a lot of people do (like a good friend of mine currently), because I thought it was normal and accepted it just fine. I was just worried about what my parents might think, because I didn't know their standing on it. But one day my mom told me she was fine with it in the car out of a casual conversation, and I was like.. Cool, I guess if I ever tell her she'll be cool with it. And on the day of silence a few years back we got into an argument and I came out to her that way.

Are you accepted by your Friends and Family? Have you ever experience a hate crime?
I am, by the few that I have told. And no, I haven't.. I think people are too scared of me

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #17
Dylan xX
Distinguished Member

Default Hey, I'm.... salad. :3

1. Please introduce yourself and tell us little about yourself. Hey I'm Dylan :3. I'm a cuddly, sweet little angel of death. I'm a lover and a fighter <3. My favorite things in life are Connor, drumming, Connor, fighting/sports, producing music, Connor, being with my friends annd..... Connor.

2. Are you Gay, Bisexual, Lesbian, Straight, Trans or Other? I'm gay :P.

3. Are you a Male, Female, or Trans? Maaaaleee <3

4. Have you ever come out or planning too? What is your story? Eh. Since I have my boyfriend, my gay bestie, and another bestie who might be gay, I don't feel the need to come out. However, there are about 8 people irl that know.

5. When did you knew you were little different from the rest of the world? What is the story? When I was 11, a dated a girl who was 15, quite seriously, and she taught me some stuff. I lost all my sexual innocence, but never actually had sex with her. After I broke up with her, I realized I never felt that "fuzzy feeling" or "excited feeling " with her. She was my 3rd girlfriend, and after we broke up, I went through about 9 more before almost dating my friend, Logan. We didn't know each other to be gay/bi until a couple of months ago, but we did "pretend". One day we were pretending back at my house, and we cuddled. I immediately realized I wasn't straight, however that never became more than just fake-gay friends. After my realization, I went through 8 less serious relationships, that mostly turned out pretty well. My last girlfriend ever and I had been going out for about 4 months when I met my new best friend, Connor Thompson. We went from best friends to FWBs in a matter of hours, and I felt like that was enough. A month and a half later, I broke up with my last girlfriend, knowing exactly what I wanted to happen. I never showed it, but I wanted this boy, badly. The miracle happened, we kissed while playing twister, and knew that it was fate. Now I'm here today, a year later, with our flame still burning as bright as it always has. The end <3

(Soppy love story complete :3. If you want more detail, click on "The Feeling's Mutual" in my sig )

6. Are you accepted by your Friends and Family? Have you ever experience a hate crime? My friends that know all support it strongly, and have an interest in our relationship. 2) No, never experienced a hate crime. The closest we've gotten was 2 weeks ago, when we were on a date at the bowling alley and a group of people flipped us off :P.

So I hope to get to know most of you soon.

-Dylsterr <3

Last edited by Dylan xX; 08-10-2011 at 01:00 PM.
Dylan xX is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bisexual, gay, lesbian, lgbt, sex