Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-02-2011, 03:38 AM   #16
Lukeyjukey

Sorry there's not been an update for a couple of days guys, I've been really busy with University work. Anyway, here's the next part of our night for you.

---

I rolled the first dice as we both watched with baited breath. Two. “Is that it?!” I said.
“Oh, you wanna cum more than twice then huh mate?” Phil replied.
“Well yeah, I was expecting to be shooting right through the night!”
“Well you've still got a second dice to roll. Two's your minimum now anyway”.
He was right, if this second roll was higher than a two I'd be cumming a lot more than that tonight. I rolled it.

“Fuck yeah, five!” I shouted. “So that's two down your throat, two up your arse and a spare!”
“You really are up for this Luke aren't you kid!” said Phil. Again, he was right. With the roll of a dice my nerves had completely disappeared and I was already talking about fucking him up the arse.
“Sorry mate, don't know what came over me then”.
“Give it a few minutes and I know who'll be cumming over you Luke!” Phil laughed. Things had suddenly spiced up and we were getting in the mood for our session.
Phil asked me for a truth, and I asked him whether or not it was true that he was more excited about the idea of fucking me or me fucking him tonight. As I did, his dick sprung into life and poked out the side of his blue thong. Phil, as cool as you like, left it there and said, “well what do you think?”

My animal instinct suddenly kicked in and I launched myself into a kiss with Phil. He responded, opening his mouth wide and allowing my tongue in. We went right at it, hands everywhere whilst not breaking our big sloppy kiss. I felt Phil's arms up my back as he lifted my t-shirt up over my head, breaking the kiss only to take it off completely before returning to our make out session. After a few minutes, we both backed away and grinned uncontrollably at each other.

“Now THAT'S more like it!” said Phil. “Gay night has officially begun. Now, since we've spiced it up a bit, how about a dirty truth or dare?”
“Dare me bitch” I shouted back at him.
“I thought for some reason you might have said that. You ready to suck dick?”
“Oh I'm ready Phil, give it to me!”
I moved in close to Phil, our bodies touching occasionally and put my hands inside the waist of his thong, before rolling it down. We went to school together and occasionally the gym, so I'd seen him naked before. I hadn't however seen this stonker that he currently sported. It was about as long as you would expect and not much different to my own, but it was so much thicker than I even thought possible. A moment's hesitation that I'd be riding that later quickly disappeared, as I moved my mouth closer. I licked the underside right up to the tip before trying to take as much of it in as I could. The length wouldn't be too much of an issue, it was girth! I got about three quarters of the way down and then felt Phil's arms pushing me all the way down. I took it, but it made me gag. Once I'd regained my breath, I set about pleasuring my best mate.

After a few minutes I pulled off, gave it one last lick and returned to Phil's mouth for another quick kiss. “And remember, this doesn't leave this house. We tell nobody” I reminded him.
“Of course. Besides, we're only just starting!” Phil said. “Now give me a dirty dare!”
“Alright then, I dare you to take off my boxers without using your hands and return the favour”.
“Done and done” Phil smiled, and began to pull at my boxers using his teeth. After he got them to about my knees I said, “That'll do, now swallow that dick bitch!”

I lay down, and Phil proceeded to give me the single greatest blowjob I've ever, ever had – and I'd had plenty before. He didn't gag once throughout, and at one stage when he was licking at my balls he flicked his tongue over my arse cheeks just for a split second. This sent a shock throughout my entire body and I soon had to get him to get off my dick as I got closer. I wasn't using up one of my five cums this early!

As he sat up again I said, “Getting into the arse play already are we? Just wait for you next dare!”
“You've gotta get one off me first remember!”
“Oh really?” I asked. “I'll have a truth then!”
“You twat” laughed Phil. “Fine, is it true that me licking your arse then was the best feeling of your life?”
I replied with a wink, “So far, but the night is young!”
“That's lucky, because there's plenty more where that came from. I'll have a dare”...

---

There might not be another update until after the weekend, I'm just crazy busy recently. Don't worry though, there's still plenty of the story to tell! Hope you enjoy the latest part, let me know what you think!

Luke x

The story of our "gay" night.http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=77712
Lukeyjukey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:47 PM   #17
EB32

This is awesome man. I wish I had the guts to suggest this with one of my buds. I'm straight too, but have to occasional thought, but I'm scared they would disown me if I suggested anything at all fruity.
EB32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:58 PM   #18
Lukeyjukey

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB32 View Post
This is awesome man. I wish I had the guts to suggest this with one of my buds. I'm straight too, but have to occasional thought, but I'm scared they would disown me if I suggested anything at all fruity.

I think it was quite different with us because it wasn't something we'd ever thought of, at least I certainly hadn't. We were just joking in the pub, one thing led to another and then we'd arranged this night. I know exactly where you're coming from though man, that's why we're not telling anyone about what we did.

Old 06-09-2011, 07:28 PM   #19
Tylerr

Send a message via AIM to Tylerr

this is the first thread ive ever subscribed to.

Lets play Truth or Dare! PM me or Email me!
Email me @ [email protected]
Tylerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:34 PM   #20
daremaster 1
getDare God

I love this story sooooooooooooo much! This is a great story.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 08:39 AM   #21
Lukeyjukey

Hi guys, sorry there's not been an update to this for so long. I've been crazy busy - had all my University deadlines, been working every minute I can to save up for a holiday and one or two family issues. I promise I'll get the next part up later today when I get a chance.

There's been a, lets say, new development between us since that Friday night. I might carry on writing it in after I've finished doing the whole night. Thanks for reading guys!

Luke x

Old 06-11-2011, 01:27 PM   #22
Lukeyjukey

“A dare?” I asked. Alright then, grab that cherry lube and start working on your arsehole with it. Get it nice and loose you bitch!”
Phil hesitated a little, but I think seeing that I hadn't started laughing made him realise I was deadly serious. He grabbed the tube, squeezed a little of it onto his fingers and began massaging it between his legs. “Want me to pop a cheeky finger in?” he asked me.
“If you fancy, but the second part of your dare is to stick one of the buttplugs up there anyway”.
“Oh so that's how we're playing it now hey, double dares?!”
“Fuck off and get a move on. Have you tasted that lube stuff before?”
Phil replied, “No but I'll give it a go, and put a little onto his other hand. He licked tentatively at it, before saying, “Doesn't taste much like cherries to me. Want a bit?”
I said yes, and Phil put a little more onto his hand for me to lick off. “Not from there though mate, open those legs. I'll try it in action!”

Phil was shocked, I was kind of shocked myself. Where did that burst of adventure come from?! After a couple of seconds, Phil called my bluff and spread his legs as wide as he could, offering me his arsehole complete with a shine from the lube he had applied.
“Here goes nothing” I said, and proceeded to move closer to my target. I began to regret this a little and about an inch or two away from his hole I stopped, composed myself and dived straight in. I started by licking up his crack, which luckily wasn't particularly hairy. After a minute or two of that I became more comfortable, and really started giving it a good working over. My dick was solid as a rock by this stage. I started to get more and more daring, and eventually began to ever so slightly slide my tongue in. I can't really describe it, it wasn't unpleasant anyway!

Phil was moaning with every thrust of my tongue, and suddenly what started as a laugh had become surprisingly passionate. Rather than having a good time, I was becoming obsessed with pleasing my mate however I could.

After a few minutes of this I pulled away, almost reluctantly. We looked eye to eye and launched into a passionate kiss – no words were needed. We eventually separated, and I told Phil that he had to have a go with the butt plug. He rubbed a bit of lube onto it and slowly moved it around his arsehole, before finally pushing it in. Whereas I couldn't see his face when I was putting my tongue up there, this time I was able to see the look of contorted pleasure on his face with every inch he pushed the plug in. He soon got into a real routine, getting quicker and quicker and moaning louder and louder. I kept asking, “is that good mate?”, and he would shout out “so fucking good!”.
“That's enough” I said, pulling at the butt plug. He was unwilling to stop at first but I was able to prise it away from him. Enough of that, I wanted a dare.

“Tell you what then, since you just stopped me from cumming, I dare you to use up one of your five cums. I dare you to stick that dick in my mouth and cum down my throat!”

A few minutes of gentle sucking progressed to me almost-violently fucking Phil's face. I was getting closer and closer, sweat dripping down my face. With one final scream I shot what felt like gallons and gallons of cum down Phil's throat. Quite a bit went down his face and neck, but there still would have been a pretty substantial amount in his mouth. With one exaggerated gulp he took it all down, licking his lips and letting out a loud “Aaahhhh!”. I sat back, trying to recompose myself and get my breath back – that was one of the most intense moments in my life. Phil held five fingers up, and slowly put one down. Five cums, one down. And if I was going to go through that four more times there was every chance my head would explode.

“Wow. Phil that was incredible! How did it taste?”
“I've tasted plenty worse stuff in my life man, and even if it wasn't so bad the moment itself made it all worth while! Give me a few minutes, and then you can have your truth or dare”.
“Doubt the truth's are gonna be getting used to often mate!”

I went out to get a couple more beers. As I entered the kitchen, I smiled to myself about what I'd just done. That was awesome, straight or not...

Old 06-11-2011, 03:09 PM   #23
alex987

Love this story so far!

^^ <3
alex987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:12 PM   #24
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

wow that was awsome! Im enjoying this keep going!
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:25 PM   #25
DaringChicka

Location: In an apartment with a roomate. I'm unwilling to involve her.

Woah...............................
DaringChicka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 02:28 PM   #26
pppppppppp

You seem to be entirely and notgin but straight, I see ...but your story is just amazing, just keep going, you're a good writer and I can still not believe this really happened!

I'm a switch, sometimes more dom, but sometimes also very submissive.

Likes: Guys , Edging/Orgasm Denial, Pain & CBT, Ice & Wax, Piss, Cum (Eating and so on), a bit of anal
Limits: Silly Dares, Scat, Sounding, anything public, long-term or permanent, Extreme Pain and all the obvious limits
pppppppppp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:06 PM   #27
Lukeyjukey

Hey guys, sorry there's not been an update for a week or so. I've been away at my cousin's place in France and only got back tonight. Promise I'll write the next part up tomorrow, there's still a LOT of the night to get through but don't worry, I'll never forget any of it!

Luke x

Old 06-24-2011, 12:48 AM   #28
MrVexV

Nice story, looking forward to reading more
MrVexV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:31 PM   #29
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Great updates. I really am looking forward to reading more of your night!

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:06 PM   #30
Lukeyjukey

A day later than promised (one quiet pint turned into a night on the town and a 5am taxi!), here is the next part of the night. This is the start of the real good stuff, enjoy!

---

As I stood in the kitchen facing the worktops, I began to realise just what we were doing. I'm straight, I kept thinking. Like I said I've had a girlfriend for quite a long time and even though the time with her is great we'd never done anything remotely this kinky – Phil had been here less than an hour and already all this was going on. As I stood there I felt Phil's arms wrap around my waist and his head rest on the back of mine.
“Where's them beers?” he asked.
“Sorry I was just having a bit of a daydream mate, come on I'll bring them through. You wanna order that pizza yet?”
“Its gonna take like an hour to deliver anyway, so we may as well”.

I searched around for the big folder of takeaway menus we kept. I don't know if its quite the same in America, we get three or four different ones posted everyday so I keep them all together for when I need them. We settled on a Dominos and chose our pizzas. I used them quite a bit, so they're somewhat familiar with me. For that reason, I chose to order them off the app on my phone rather than ring them – I knew Phil would do something whilst I was on the phone that would cause all kinds of suspicion. As I began keying the order in, Phil's hands wandered south and began to slowly wank my ever-growing dick. We giggled, and as I sent the order off I said, “Not in here. You, me, lounge, now. Its my turn and I want another dare”.

We picked up the beers and made our way back to the lounge, Phil still wrapped around my midriff. We broke as I went to sit back on the leather chairs and he gave me my dare – I had to down the contents of my bottle and sit on it. This was going to push my final boundary. Although Phil had flashed his tongue across my arse before this was the first time that anything was going in. He told me to bend over and spread my legs, before pouring a load of the baby oil along my crack. He then began to work it in and massage my arsehole. He stuck a cheeky fingertip in which drew a gasp from me, and we laughed.
“You're ready” he said, “Now neck it”.
I poured the lager down my throat and stood the bottle up on the floor. I began to slowly, slowly move down it. As the very tip pushed into my arse I hesitated and stood up again. After a couple of seconds to recompose myself, I forced my way further down it. What felt like a yard of it was in fact about two or three inches, but I felt full and couldn't go any further. I gave a couple of exaggerated bounces and began to pull off. As the last bit came out, I felt a sharp burst of pain for a second.

“You're a cunt” I told Phil. “Dare?”
“Haha you loved it man! Yeah, dare me”.
“You think a bottle's funny? I dare you to take my knob up your arse. I'm gonna fuck your brains out, dickhead”.
“So this is it then? We're gonna have proper, full on gay sex?” Phil asked.
“Its time”.

With that, I grabbed the baby oil and began to work Phil's arse as he had done to mine minutes before. As I was, my heart and head were conflicting with each other about whether or not I should really do this – I'm not quite sure which one was telling me what though. I persevered, and when I decided enough was enough I told Phil my dick needed lubing and stuck it into his mouth. He gave a few deep sucks before I pulled out, ripped open a condom and rolled it on. I then poured a little more baby oil onto it and began to slowly wank my dick to get it all rubbed in – I couldn't have possibly been harder.

“How do you want it mate?” I asked Phil with a smile.
“Slow and gentle until I say so, and if you don't you're a wanker”.

Phil lay on his back and threw his muscly legs up in the air. His arsehole was completely exposed, and I rubbed my finger on it for a second or two before edging closer and closer to him until my dick was touching it, but not inside it.
“Here we go then, no going back” he told himself.
I lifted him off the floor slightly and began to push in, very slowly. Ooohhs and Aaahhs greeted every movement, and after a minute or so I was most of the way in. I told Phil he was taking it very well and he told me to fuck off.
“Well if you're not gonna be polite I might just have to nail you!”

I was all the way into my best mate's arsehole. I asked if he was ready and he nodded, so I began to slowly thrust out, and in, and out, and in. With every slow movement his face winced, until after a few minutes his pain subsided.
“Fucking hell, this is a bit different to the plug man! Do me, lets do this properly”
I needed no further advice and began to pick up the pace. Before long I was hammering away at his arse and we were both letting out huge screams of pleasure. I collapsed onto Phil and into a passionate kiss, before lifting him up and putting him back down onto the stone coffee table we have in our lounge. I was now giving it everything I had and his virgin arse was taking it all. We must have been going at it for about ten minutes, when I felt myself getting ready to shoot load number two. I gave it a few more pumps and let out an almighty roar that somebody somewhere must have heard, and with that I came in my best mate.

Sweat dripped off the pair of us, and nobody said a word. My dick softened and I began to pull it out, eventually leaving Phil with a squelch. I took off the condom and tied it, before throwing it in a carrier bag that I'd left for such rubbish. We just lay there on top of each other for a while, until eventually Phil broke the silence with a “Wow”.

Two down three to go, and that was the single greatest event of my life. Well, apart from Trevor Sinclair's overhead kick (Youtube it!)

We both got up and I went to bring the crate of Carlsberg into the lounge. I cracked another open and began to sip at it.
“Aren't we gonna even cuddle afterwards?!” Phil said. We both burst into laughter for a minute, until that stopped, we looked at each other in silence and lunged into a really, really intense kiss. This was amazing.

---

Cheers guys!

Luke x

Advertisements
Kink Talk