May the Games begin Kinky

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:30 AM   #17
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Third person

Previously on Kinky's story...
Nick felt that the dare Kieran gave him was quite serious so he decided to get revenge, Nick dared Kieran to get his penis out and show it to him, this doesn't seem that bad of a dare, however the boys have never seen each others penises before and it's quite embarrassing when you have a boner over a guy...Kieran then shot a shade red again and slowly stood up and pulled the front of his tracksuits down, along with his boxers. Kieran suspected Nick to laugh but instead he was shocked as Kieran had a much bigger penis than Nick.. This was only because Nick was a year younger than Kieran but he was still mad.
Nick by the suprise then pulled out his penis, nearly as big as Kieran's but not that much. He only had a bit of hair also. Kieran was shocked on why he was showing him his penis as it wasn't part of the dare, but Kieran was enjoying it..

Once they had showed each others their penises, they decided to just carry on the game, to end the weird awkwardness. It was now Kieran's turn and Kieran once again couldn't think of anything which is an easy dare, yet hard. Since the game just uped in self in level, he needs to think of a good dare.

"OK Nick" Kieran responded, "I dare you to...touch my penis". Kieran couldn't really think of anything but he knew that this dare would make the future dares more extreme, Nick hesitated but Kieran pulled down his trousers and boxers, and sat on the sofa with his boner pointing up, Nick got on his knees and moved closer to where Kieran was sat. Kieran then lifted up his top a little bit so there was view and Nick suddenly touched Kieran's penis. Kieran was really enjoying this and when Nick held Kieran's penis, he pulled a funny facial expression of exitement.

Nick then backed off while Kieran pulled his bottom half back up, the boys both enjoyed that, especially Nick and they both had smiles on their faces. It now was Nick's turn once again. Nick paused for a slight second then summoned Kieran to the toilet with him, Kieran was slightly confused on why they where there but then Nick pulled out his penis and lifted the toilet seat up, "Direct my piss for me please, Kieran". Kieran has never done this kind of dare before but he was obviously exited to try. Kieran then slowly grabbed onto Nick's penis and waited for Nick to pee. It took around 2 minutes or so for him to pee as he had a boner and we all know what that's like when trying to pee. Once he started to pee, it firstly trickled, and then started to go, Kieran then shot Nick's penis downwards so that it targetted the toilet hole. Once that was done, Kieran dangled Nick's penis so that the last drop would fall out and then pulled up his trousers for him and they both went back into the lounge.

Kieran now also needed to pee but Kieran had a much better idea for Nick to do, it was a very extreme dare but Kieran just wanted the game to go to the extreme parts fast so it was more enjoyable for them, "Ok, I dare you to drink my piss!" declared Kieran. Nick was obviously shocked and firstly denied it, until Kieran talked him into it saying that a dare is a dare. Nick was actually quite looking forward to this as he's never done anything like this before, and also he liked to play with urine (one of his weird fetishes ((fiction remember))). So that there was enough room for them to perform their dare, they both went upstairs into the bigger bathroom since the downstairs bathroom is very small. Nick sat on the toilet seat while Kieran got out his penis and placed it infront of Nick, Nick then leaned forward, took a deep breathe and placed Kieran's penis in his mouth, Kieran was in awe from the sensitivity that he was experiencing so the boys were just standing there for about 5 minutes, Nick still with Kieran's penis in his mouth as they were waiting for the pee to commence.

After waiting for some time, his pee then unexpectedly trickled into Nick's mouth, then followed by a big squirt of pee, Nick didn't like the taste at all but a dare is a dare and he done it, he managed to swallow it all before any of it dropped out of his mouth. After around 15 seconds of the pee coming out, they stopped and Nick rushed to the sink to wash his mouth out in disgust while Kieran had a smug face on him and pulled his trousers up. Now the fun will start.

___Continues soon___

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 11:22 PM   #18
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Nice update! I really like this story, and keep it up!
Nudity

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:57 AM   #19
SPOILT BRAT

I'm right into this.
SPOILT BRAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:50 AM   #20
immaeatu

the pee was a little different for me, but it was still cute lol
this story just keeps getting better and better ;D

Old 12-23-2010, 10:41 AM   #21
Dylan

great story could you post what each character is wearing?

im like a submarine... i've penetrated the enemy
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 05:42 PM   #22
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
great story could you post what each character is wearing?
I still yet to continue and to the guy who said the pee was weird, well it was meant to be weird, lol..

What they are wearing.. Hmm well they're both wearing fairly the same thing,
tracksuit bottoms, and a t-shirt.. It was cold then so they Nick had a coat from when he came as it was cold but he put it down..

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
Old 12-28-2010, 06:38 PM   #23
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for the delay, it's been Christmas.
Wow upsetting that no one replied </3

Previous_---

After waiting for some time, his pee then unexpectedly trickled into Nick's mouth, then followed by a big squirt of pee, Nick didn't like the taste at all but a dare is a dare and he done it, he managed to swallow it all before any of it dropped out of his mouth. After around 15 seconds of the pee coming out, they stopped and Nick rushed to the sink to wash his mouth out in disgust while Kieran had a smug face on him and pulled his trousers up. Now the fun will start.

The boys went downstairs and sat around each other while thinking what to do now.
It was now Nick's turn, his revenge will become of Kieran. But he couldn't think on what to do. "Ah, I got one! I dare you to toss me off" Tossing off in England means jacking off so you get it.
Anyway, Kieran was quite exiting and so was Nick, Nick pulled down his trousers and out sprung his small yet big for his age'd penis, now Kieran could see it fully, it was pale white (like himself) and had a small amount of brown hair at the top, fluffy and cute.
Kieran went over to Nick and grabbed onto Nick's penis. Kieran has not done this in a while and felt this a tad weird but then started to move up and down, slowly and then faster and faster while Nick just sat there with his hands behind him, supporting him up and his eyes closed. After about a couple of seconds, Kieran could feel his penis throbbing so he stopped, Nick was too exited to tell him to stop but he was glad.

It was now turning into a more of a enjoyable game, Nick and Kieran was exited for the next dare. As always, Kieran could not think of anything to dare Nick so they sat there for a while, with Nick's trousers and penis still hanging out as he 'forgot'.

Kieran wanted to speed the game up so decided that Nick should give him a blowjob, Nick wasn't actually pleased yet he was exited to give out his first blowjob. Kieran went and sat down on the chair, relaxed himself then pulled down his trousers, while Nick pulled up his trousers, bent down and shuffled next to Kieran's penis. He took a big deep breath then put Kieran's whole penis into his mouth, and started bobbing, Kieran couldn't even believe the feeling he was getting off of Nick and just moaned slightly under his breathe. Nick didn't like the taste at all but still carried on. Once the minute was up, Kieran was humping Nickk's face but he had to stop, as they always stop dares after one minute. They both enjoyed it and Nick didn't actually get up to 'wash his mouth out'..

Until next time..
Sorry it was short and 'dull' but it's late here D:

Old 12-28-2010, 09:18 PM   #24
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Good story so far, Kinky. And we Yanks have not butchered your precious English language that badly.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:58 PM   #25
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

You have! Evil bitch. Lol I'm kidding<3

I'll be posting tomorrow as I'm home alone.x

Old 12-29-2010, 08:01 PM   #26
soldar15

Kinky you continue to amaze me with your stories.....they truly are great

pm me any truths you have and ill answer
soory yall no cam no dareslave

im a desert cuz im empty....and they say that maybe YOU can fill me up!!
soldar15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:21 PM   #27
immaeatu

i would have posted MUCH sooner but ya know with christmas and all,
then came boxing day and fam stuffs....
anyway, twas a good chapter

Old 12-30-2010, 01:40 PM   #28
Teapot
Account Banned

Default Great

LoVe the story! <3 goooo kinky!
Teapot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:51 PM   #29
Apples0ranges

Americans know what a sofa is even if we are the number one grower of marijuwana in the world and great story
Apples0ranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 01:14 AM   #30
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

stop explaining stupid differences in words. i call it a freakin sofa you bloody wanka. a wanka means jackass in america...

good story though, grammar is not that good though, i almost stopped reading because of it.

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk