Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 05:14 PM   #16
JohnC15

well then write one then when your done finish the other one lol

Vote on my poll please:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=2923

100 posts and counting!!!!! YEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2007, 05:22 PM   #17
Maverick

Send a message via AIM to Maverick Send a message via MSN to Maverick Send a message via Yahoo to Maverick

heh, That'll add an extra two months or so, at this rate, and I've got another story waiting for me to finish this one.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:05 PM   #18
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Very good story!
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Old 05-02-2007, 08:09 PM   #19
JohnC15

PLease FInish THe STory PLease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Vote on my poll please:

Old 05-05-2007, 06:16 AM   #20
Maverick

Send a message via AIM to Maverick Send a message via MSN to Maverick Send a message via Yahoo to Maverick

I promise the story will be finished. I've just been really busy recently. I'll probably get some up this weekend. Also, as I mentioned before, pming requests or suggestions have the potential of speeding up the process.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:01 PM   #21
Maverick

Sorry for the long delay. To make it up, this one's longer than most, though its quality... well, thats up to you to decide. Just a reminder, the poll for the 24-hour bet between Richard and Rebecca is still running. While I have the result planned, if someone wins by a large enough margin, I'll change my plans. The poll is here: http://misterpoll.com/3906463278.html

Part Nine:

Dinner was ready and going without much event. We’d all been swimming (Steve excepted) at least once, and with the unloading and early lunch, food was welcome. We chatted idly, Craig and I made some jokes at Rebecca, the girls made some thinly veiled threats of revenge for earlier, Steve tried to look like he wasn’t staring at Rebecca… I’m sure you know how it is.

Anyway, about halfway through the meal, Sarah spoke up:

“Y’know, it occurs to me: Steve’s the only one who hasn’t been skinny dipping yet,” Steve looked like a deer in some headlights. A deer that realized the headlights were attached the very fast, very big trains. Or maybe tanks.

“Wondering what you’re missing out on Sarah?” I asked.

“Yeah.” Her reply was so simply and honest, it almost surprised me. Sarah was almost as bold as I, and I’m not used to that, especially from girls.

There was a short pause while everyone waited, clearly expecting Steve to say something. Steve eventually caught on that it was his turn to talk.

“Yeah?” Not the best reply, but it filled the void.

“Yup. I think after dinner Steve needs to spend some quality naked time.” Poor Steve. He’s quiet and not very confident, so I usually try to give him space. It was clear Sarah intended the opposite to try and deal with him.

“heheh…” Steve forced out a chuckle, “I don’t think so.”

“Aw, c’mon” Rebecca joined in. I don’t know if she was trying to force Steve out of his shell, or just wanted someone besides her to be naked, “I’ll be naked with you”

“You guys sure seem keen on getting Steve naked,” Steve was clearly unsure how to act with all this attention. I was hoping my observation might get them to pull back a bit, at least for now.

“Well, we could all go for another skinny dipping run after dinner.” Mindy suggested. ‘After dinner’ was getting closer and closer, but I think she was trying to take Steve out of the spotlight. Or just get in on the fun, I don’t get women all the time.

“You know, for people who shot down my ‘Nudist Day’ idea, you all cant seem to stay in your clothes” Craig joined in. He’d been pushing the nudist day idea for a while, ever since the nudist week idea got permanently shut down.

“Not me,” Kristi spoke up, “I’m fine not being naked”

“No… I think Steve needs to show off, as the only one who hasn’t yet.” Sarah was clearly not letting Steve get off easy.

“Well, that’s not fair. Kristi and Mindy haven’t gone skinny dipping with the guys yet either.” Craig jumped in. Leave it to Craig to try and profit off of it.

“Okay, true. Them too then.” Sarah must’ve realized she had to compromise to get some support. And she’d just won Craig’s, I’m sure. Almost mine too, but I was still siding with Steve.

“I don’t see why that wouldn’t all be solved with a mass skinny dipping.” Mindy said.

“I’d be fine with that, but I’m not just gonna hang out as the only one naked. I need to be in motion when I’m naked, otherwise I start feeling awkward.” Kristi was starting to give in too.

“Well, you wouldn’t be the only one. Mindy and Steve too.” Sarah didn’t seem to like the mass skinny dipping idea. I’d’ve guessed it was because she didn’t want to get naked too, but considering she’d already done so, and she didn’t seem the type to care, I think it was more wanting to break Steve of being shy.

“And Rebecca” I pointed out.

“Well, Steve,” Sarah pulled it back to him, “You be in for naked time if Kristi and Mindy joined you?” I felt like pointing out that it wasn’t going to happen, since Kristi had only agreed to the mass skinny dipping but this was getting so lost with everyone giving input that I just kept quiet.

“no, thanks,” Steve spoke so quietly I’d barely heard him.

“Even the mass skinny dipping?” I had to chuckle. Sarah was not giving up, “What’s it gonna take to convince you?”

Steve was obviously not prepared to negotiate.

“Get her to give you head!” Craig suggested. Always so helpful to the situation.

“Unlikely,” Sarah gave Craig a flat look, then turned back to Steve, “Tell you what, I’ll make out with you if you’ll go for some naked time. I’ll be naked too even.” Sarah was either really trying to sweeten the deal, or was attracted to Steve. Or both, I suppose.

“I’ll do it!” Craig volunteered.

“I’d rather make out with Sarah than you Craig…” Steve said.

“So is that a yes?” Sarah asked expectantly?”

“umm….” Steve seemed more nervous than I’d ever seen him.

“Go for it man, it’s a sweet deal,” Craig chimed in.

“um. Alright… I guess.” Steve looked at his shoes.

“Great, and afterwards we can do the mass skinny dipping, sound good?” Sarah concluded. Personally, all potential nudity aside, I was just glad everything was settled. While I love a good negotiation, massive multi-sided debates just get so cluttered it bugs me sometimes. Everyone voiced agreement.

“Alright, Steve. Naked time.” Sarah commanded.

Sorry, it was mostly dialogue. Next one will be lots of action (I think, haven't written it yet). I'm still open for suggestions and requests. I have all the current events planned out, but if you have ideas for other things to happen, let me know. Or any other comments/suggestions/requests/etc. I'm curious to know what people think. I've another story planned after this one, so the comments and suggestions from this one will probably determine much of the style and such of the next one.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:45 PM   #22
JohnC15

Talking Nakedness = Sweetness ;)

great story but i think you should get a truth or dare game going and everybody ends up naked lol

Vote on my poll please:

Old 05-07-2007, 10:46 PM   #23
theuntouchable

Default who wins bet

i think that richard should win the bet and i really hope that he does
Old 05-08-2007, 05:07 PM   #24
hotnpimpin

when are u going to post the next part
Old 05-10-2007, 06:37 AM   #25
Maverick

Right now. Sorry I'm taking so long. I'm busy this week, though I think come next week things'll slow down and I'll have plenty of time to keep you people happy. I've also got a few story ideas in my back pocket, though I'm thinking they should wait until this one is done. We'll see.

Part 11:

Steve was clearly not happy in the spotlight. There was an awkward five minutes where everyone just stood around. I tried to break the awkwardness by offering to grab drinks from the fridge, but it didn’t last long. I saw Rebecca walk up to him.

“Here, let me help,” she said. I think he nodded faintly. I felt a little bad for him, since he was so uncomfortable, but he had agreed to it, and from what I saw of Sarah when we were skinny dipping earlier… it would be worth it.

Rebecca started by untucking Steve’s shirt and pulling it over his head. She then kissed him lightly on the cheek, then knelt down and began to undo his belt. I couldn’t be sure, but it seemed the more she worked, the more pressure there was inside his pants, unsurprisingly.

Soon enough his pants were off, and his briefs followed. At this point he took the initiative and kicked off his shoes, stepping out of his clothing.

“Alright, you, undress,” Steve pointed at Sarah. He was much more authoritarian now. I wondered if it was from arousal and excitement, which he clearly had in abundance, or just trying to hide his nervousness. Probably both.

“No problem” Sarah still only had half her clothes on from when we were swimming before dinner. She took them off casually, as if she were only taking off a hat, or her sunglasses. I was impressed, and more than a little turned on.

“Ready?” She asked. I had expected they would do the making-out in private, but I guess I was wrong. Awesome.

Steve nodded, still stern. Sarah walked up to him and ran a hand down his chest slowly. I have to say, Sarah had a lot of, well, dare-integrity, or gumption, or whatever. Most people do the bare minimum. She seemed to be going all out. Maybe she felt bad for Steve too. I no longer did.

With a slight push she sent Steve backwards onto a chair. He looked startled, and only looked more so when she climbed onto his lap. The angle changed, and Craig and Mindy both moved to get a better view. I don’t think either Sarah or Steve noticed.

Sarah was snaking in and out, kissing Steve lightly. Her breasts brushing his chest. Steve was breathing so heavily I thought he might pass out. I tore myself away from the show to look at the other people. Mindi’s breath was getting almost as bad as Steve’s. Craig was openly adjusting his pants. Even Kristi seemed a bit excited. Rebecca was rubbing her thigh with one hand and had her other on one breast. I was pretty sure she didn’t realize it.

Sarah began kissing Steve in earnest. It was getting pretty heavy. I could even see little bits of sweat on them as they melded together. I watched for a moment, almost entranced. Steve was definitely getting repaid for his naked time. I looked up quickly. Mindy had sat down, Craig seemed to be deciding if people would get mad, or even notice if he began to masturbate. Rebecca had already made her decision and was toying with herself lightly. I looked over and watched her a minute. She eventually noticed me watching her, then noticed what she was doing. She turned bright red.

I turned back when Sarah stood up. “Alright, lets go swimming.” She spoke casually, but I could tell that she was turned on herself, with erect nipples and some obvious wetness. Steve just sat in the chair dumbfounded.

After Sarah walked out the door, Craig turned to Steve and said, “You, sir, are one lucky bastard. And I hate you for it.” Steve didn’t manage to respond.

Don't forget the poll is still up (and time is running out before the bet is decided, one way or the other). Other comments/suggestions/questions are welcome.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:00 PM   #26
turbo1914

Thumbs up

Great keep it up!
Old 05-12-2007, 12:08 PM   #27
JohnC15

woooooooo awesome story need more!!!!

Vote on my poll please:

Old 05-14-2007, 10:53 AM   #28
Maverick

This ones somewhat long, sorry about that. We're nearing the end of day 1 (finally!). However, I have lots of free time this week, so I may be getting them out faster, depends on how quickly I get ideas and writing motivation.

part 12:

While everyone went down to the docks, I went into the bathroom closet to grab towels for everyone. Considering how quickly we were going through them, we’d need to do some laundry soon. Not that I was complaining, it had been hot recently, and some water time was well needed.

I heard the door open and close behind me, so turned to look over my shoulder. Rebecca was standing there.

“Hey, I’ll be done in a second, then you can use it,” I said, figuring she’d needed the bathroom.

“Actually, I uh.. wanted to talk to you,” She replied, looking down at her feet.

“What’s up?” I turned back to the closet, counting the towels in my hands to see how many more I needed.

“Well,” She answered, “I was hoping you’d do me a favor.” I couldn’t see her, but her tone of voice suggested awkwardness.

“yeah, sure,” I don’t know about you, but when a naked girl asks you for a favor, you don’t say no.

“Well… about… what happened,” she paused, “like, what I did, a few moments ago, when Steve and Sarah…”

“Yeah?” I asked, though I had a pretty good idea of where this was going.

“Would you not tell anyone? Please?” I looked over my shoulder again. She was as red as a tomato.

“You know, for someone who spent the last few hours naked, you still seem to get embarrassed easily.” I said.

“Please, Richard,”

“Yeah, no problem, I’ll go take down the sign,” I joked.

“Richard!” She punched me in the arm lightly, “So you won’t tell anyone?”

“Not unless they torture me,” I said. I had a habit of making jokes when it was perhaps not the best time.

“Thanks,” she said, looking relieved (no pun intended), “I’ll keep them from torturing you,” She promised, then kissed me lightly on the cheek, before turning around and leaving. I grabbed the towels and followed her down.

When I got down there, there were piles of clothes on the docks and everyone in the water. I was somewhat annoyed to have missed the big strip, since that meant I missed Mindy and Kristi, but I figured I’d see them later. No big deal. I set the towels down and began to undress.

Being the last one in is certainly interesting, especially with plenty of people. They all started treading water and catcalling. Fortunately (depending on your point of view) I have no shame, so I started overacting, pulling off clothes dramatically and posing in ridiculous poses.

I finished quickly enough, as I get dressed and undressed quickly, then located the largest grouping of my friends, aimed for the middle, and jumped in, making as big a splash as I could.

I surfaced, wiped my eyes dry and asked, “So, did Craig already suggest Marco-Polo yet?”

“Nah, he tried for tag this time,” Mindy answered.

“Would you guys prefer Marco-Polo?” Craig asked

“No, not really,” Kristi said.

“Tag it is then!” Craig swam underwater and disappeared. Moments later I saw Mindy jump, or as much as you can jump when you’re treading water, and Craig surface, “Tag, you’re it!”

Part 13 will be up soon
Old 05-16-2007, 01:16 PM   #29
Maverick

alright, heres the next part. the poll seems to be staying pretty even. I have to admit, I'm kinda curious to know of the 50 some odd votes, how many are from the same person. Occasionally I see it jump up a half dozen votes to get to a dead tie, and I get curious. Oh well.

Part 13:

“We’re not playing tag either,” Mindy said, as she splashed away Craig.

“Bah, you people are boring,” Craig complained, I wasn’t sure if he was joking or not. I think it was partially that, and partially pent up frustration. Hopefully he wouldn’t push things too far too soon and kill the fun.

“Craig, come over here a second” Sarah said. I looked over and saw that she’d swum down the dock a bit.

“Why?” Craig looked over, suspicious. I would be too, it was hard to see it as anything but bait for a trap.

“I’ve got my anklet caught on something, and since you’re bored, you can help me un catch it,” she explained. I didn’t remember her wearing an anklet, but then, I hadn’t been paying much attention to her ankles. For all I know, she could have wheels instead of feet. Alright, I knew that wasn’t true.

“Fine,” He said, swimming over, “but if I get it free, you owe me my own make-out.”

“If it’s intact when you get it free, deal,” she said, rolling her eyes, “just get over here,” I swam over, curious to see how it had gotten stuck, and figuring that, if he couldn’t get it, I might be able to. What can I say, Steve had earned the jealously of all the guys, and some of the girls, from what I saw.

I say Craig duck down under the dock. There were rocks under there, but I couldn’t imagine anything making it hard to free an anklet. Maybe a old fishing hook got caught under there.

Suddenly I heard a “What the-!” from Craig and saw Sarah swimming off, laughing. Craig added on a “Hey! Get back her!” but I couldn’t figure out why.

“Regret stealing out clothes now, Craig?” Mindy called out. Apparently it had been a trap. I swam over, curious to see what had been done.

“What happened?” Steve asked.

“Richard was in on it too!” Craig replied. Thanks, Craig, stick up for your fellow man.

“Looks like,” I looked under the dock, where Craig was reaching, “He’s been handcuffed to the post? Who…” I turned around, looking at the girls, “which of you brought up handcuffs? And why?”

“Don’t worry, we’ll be getting Richard too.” Rebecca replied to Craig. Steve was looking very grateful he hadn’t participated in our theft earlier. Everyone else was laughing at Craig.

“Alright, ha ha, let me go,” Craig said.

“Sorry, don’t have the key on me,” Sarah said, though I don’t think she was sorry at all, “This bathingsuit doesn’t have any pockets.”

“Well, go get it, c’mon please,” Craig had moved quickly to pleading. Can’t say I wouldn’t have. I have to admit, I was glad it was he and not I cuffed to the post.

“In a little bit. Right now, I’m kinda tired of swimming, I’m gonna go back to the house.” There was a chorus of agreement from the girls, who’d obviously planned this. I still wanted to know why Sarah, I presumed it was she, had brought up handcuffs.

Craig began calling out to them, more pleading mostly. I wasn’t paying much attention to him as all the girls had climbed out and began to dry off. Whatever Craig had to say, it just wasn’t nearly as important. Besides, I couldn’t help him anyway. No key.

“Bummer, man,” I said, once they’d gotten dressed and left, “If I find out where the key is, I’ll grab it.”

“I can’t wait until they get you,” Wow, real loyalty from Craig.

“On second thought, I’m suddenly curious to see how long they make you stay here,” I said, somewhat annoyed. He’d gotten himself into this mess. Steve and I left him in it, and climbed out, dried off, and walked up to the house.

Day 1 is almost over. day 2, coming up. Poll is still up, but the 24 hours ends on day two, so at most you'll have until then. ideas are also still welcome. also, brownies are good too.
Old 06-05-2007, 04:03 PM   #30
turbo1914

Default ????

whats up with the sudden stop? dont leave us hangin dude.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk