Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: When should I be allowed to orgasm?
I can cum Sunday night. 1 5.26%
I can cum after all tasks are completed. 14 73.68%
I can cum next Sunday night. 4 21.05%
Other: post details 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2021, 04:33 PM   #16
lollyem

I'm caught up on tasks now, with the spiky hell being the most difficult to do while I did chores around the house. I also misspoke in my earlier post, I was thinking ANAL was for being plugged, but that's PLUG. Lol. Of course. I felt adventurous and fucked my ass with one of my larger toys, which was great practice for when I did GLORY.

So yeah, it looks like unless I get a bunch more tasks in the next couple of hours, I'll be able to cum tonight! Woo! My nipples are sore and my breasts are a little blotchy from the tack bra, and my clit aches from the snaps and the spoon hits, so I'm excited to be able to come.

hello!
31/f/bi

My Return to Denial Thread

extended likes&limits
likes: pain & abuse, edging & denial, anal, DP, nipple play/pain, pussy/clit abuse, dice games, teasing, discreet public play, exercise based dares, my sex toys

hard limits: public, family, face photo, scat/urine, bestiality, excessive time requirements, blackmail, feet, messy, ice
lollyem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2021, 04:44 PM   #17
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Great job on getting caught up. It would be a shame if you didn’t have a little more to do before orgasming.....

Tiger, clit
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 03:22 AM   #18
Lomlakh

If it’s not over, I would love for you to make this a long-term thread. I enjoyed the last one! Let’s have you be stuffed and see how we become twins.

Pm dares:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91711
They are in a work in progress, so I would love tips and dares to add. Thank you!

My likes and dislikes
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91949
Lomlakh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 04:28 AM   #19
MissKylie

Default Your next task

Hi lollyem,

Are you enjoying your daily tasks?

I would like you to do SLUT BRA and report your feelings here. Also, do tell everyone size of your tits?

Thanks,
Miss Kylie
MissKylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 07:40 AM   #20
lollyem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Great job on getting caught up. It would be a shame if you didn’t have a little more to do before orgasming.....

Tiger, clit
Thank you! Having the last tasks to do before coming was great, even if the clamp over the tiger balm felt sooo intense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomlakh View Post
If it’s not over, I would love for you to make this a long-term thread. I enjoyed the last one! Let’s have you be stuffed and see how we become twins.
It is over, but perhaps I should continue it, since I enjoyed it a lot. Do you think I should start a new thread or just tweak the original post and keep going on this one? I would probably make it so I can't come again until next Sunday (assuming I completed all the tasks then too).

hello!
31/f/bi

My Return to Denial Thread

extended likes&limits
likes: pain & abuse, edging & denial, anal, DP, nipple play/pain, pussy/clit abuse, dice games, teasing, discreet public play, exercise based dares, my sex toys

hard limits: public, family, face photo, scat/urine, bestiality, excessive time requirements, blackmail, feet, messy, ice
lollyem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 01:34 PM   #21
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollyem View Post
Thank you! Having the last tasks to do before coming was great, even if the clamp over the tiger balm felt sooo intense.

It is over, but perhaps I should continue it, since I enjoyed it a lot. Do you think I should start a new thread or just tweak the original post and keep going on this one? I would probably make it so I can't come again until next Sunday (assuming I completed all the tasks then too).
Glad you enjoyed

Either option is fine, I look forward to adding once it starts again
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk