Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-02-2014, 08:47 AM   #16
GiveMEchills

Thank you (I almost called you a bitch here but trending on the safe side). I only have toothpaste (though I think I may add some
Hot sauce to the grocery list-- never tried it). It's burning!!!!!! Hopefully this slows down my edges as this whores pussy is sore!!!!! I'm just about an hour in with 9 minutes and a cold burning clit/pussy that is already swollen. BITCH!
GiveMEchills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 09:05 AM   #17
Master.G

Let's see how fit you are horny slut:
Put clothespins on nipples, use your panties as a gag, then get in horse stance position (http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...YeDWHVw1N7fPf1) .... get your legs as wide as possible and lower yourself down as possible. Put your vibe in pussy and spank your ass 150 times ( 75 each cheek) with a wooden spoon. With your other hand you should be rubbing your clit all the time, you have to reach the edge at least 3 times.

For every time you fall or get out of position this is 5 extra spanks to be done, for every 3 falls one extra edge.

Time limit: 20 minutes if you exceeded the time, you have the chance to re-do it once, if not ask for further punishment.
Don't forget to report and enjoy
Master.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 10:01 AM   #18
GiveMEchills

Sir thank you so much for this dare. It was intense to say the least. I used trouser hangers on my nipples in place of clothes pins. They hurt so bad by the time I removed them! I ised a light pink thong (it actually has the word flirt on the front) to shove into my whoreish mouth. Within a minute, the vibe fell out of my slippery cunt hole. Standing in position was rough as I reached the edge and I nearly stood straight up each time. In total I had to edge 5 times and my ass is very sore from the added spanks. On the 5th edge, I started to cum but I ruined it immediately. My clit became so sensitive I couldn't help it! I hope ruining it will at least count for something. Thank you again sir. Please let me know if you require further action.
Old 02-02-2014, 10:03 AM   #19
GiveMEchills

I am now 135 minutes into 4 hours.. 18 edged and my pussy is throbbing from the spanks!!! I am actually starting to feel like the worthless slut I am.
Old 02-02-2014, 10:07 AM   #20
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Freshen up the toothpaste you used. If that pain goes away then reapply more.
Limit: receiving punishments
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 10:14 AM   #21
GiveMEchills

Yes sir. I just placed more on the head of the vibe and small amount on my clit. Coming close to the 19th edge.
Old 02-02-2014, 10:17 AM   #22
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMEchills View Post
Yes sir. I just placed more on the head of the vibe and small amount on my clit. Coming close to the 19th edge.
For the rest of the time 30 hits with each item.
Limit: receiving punishments
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 10:28 AM   #23
GiveMEchills

Understood sir, thank you. My pussy is starting to be very sore. I can take the spanks to my clit but the constant vibrator inside of me and pushing it in an out is starting to really hurt.
Old 02-02-2014, 10:47 AM   #24
GiveMEchills

Just completed my 21st edge.. Crazy how much those 10 extra hits with each object affect you. I've reapplied more toothpaste and now have 1 hour and 2 minutes to go. My pussy is so sore. I feel like I've been fucking for 10 hours straight!
Old 02-02-2014, 11:12 AM   #25
Master.G

Get some uncooked rice and put them in a corner, kneel on them and spank your ass 100 times with wooden spoon ( 100 each cheek ). Wear the dirty pantie as a mask, with crotch near your nose so you can smell your filthy cunt. When you are done with those, spank your pussy with the pointy side of hairbrush (bristle side). You are to hold the vibe in all this time, anytime it slips off is 5 spanks to your pussy at the end with hair brush. you are to be wearing the hanger all this time.
Master.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:18 AM   #26
Popscorn
getDare Sweetheart

Haha I'm grabbibg some popcorn to watch this thread. This is good.

Add binder clips to your nipples slap them off every 5 minutes and put them right back on in a new position
Popscorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:19 AM   #27
maledommaster
Account Banned

Now do 6 more edges and do the edges with ice cubes inside of your ass in between each edge you are to write 30 lines saying "I am a dirty slut and deserve to be punished"
You are not allowed to cum at all
maledommaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #28
GiveMEchills

Thank you so much sir for this dare. I am a slut who deserves it. I placed the dirty pink panties on my face and used a bobby pin to secure them. It was not only over my nose but my mouth too. Disgusting but deserved. The hanger is still on my big nipples and it hurts.y knees are on fire but I know I deserve this. The first 100 spanks to my right check weren't so bad. I only dropped the vibe once. The other 100 to the other check was okay but my ass hurts! It all went down the drain when I starting spanking my pussy. I had to adjust positions to ensure I hot my filthy cunt and I couldn't keep the vibe inside. In total I dropped it 19 times. Everytime I adjusted my position my knees burned more.

Thank you for this sir. Please instruct when I may remove hanger.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:50 AM   #29
GiveMEchills

The four hours of edging is complete. It was so tough not to cum
And my pussy is beyond sore. My hands and lea are shaking and my nipples are on fire as I await permission from MasterG. Storming hail, your a bitch! Thank goodness for no more toothpaste. I will complete the additional 6 edges described above with the binder clips on as soon as the hanger is removed.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:50 AM   #30
trenho
getDare Devil

nice thread...............

Last edited by trenho; 02-02-2014 at 12:20 PM.
trenho is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degrade, punishment, slave, slut, torture