Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-11-2020, 08:02 AM   #16
TomasAlva

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Steal a tampon from her and plug your ass with it during next dinner time with her...

Pretent to go to the toilet during next movie night and wank secretly. Do it every 15 min. Let's see when she ask the first why...

Get a pad or napkin from her. Soak it with tabasco or the like and wear it in your or her panties that you wear. It should touch your balls and more. You will secretly touch your crotch and rub the napkin on your genitals when she addresses you by name. After the first hour go somewhere private and cum on the napkin. Then continue with the dare. Repeat cuming on it once every hour.

That las one is hard but sounds interesting ... im so scared how its gonna burn :3
I had a tabasco dare before ... I had to put it on the d before sex ... I though it will burn off but she had it worse i think... never figured out why her pussy was on fire 😁😁😁
TomasAlva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 02:54 AM   #17
TomasAlva

Default Kik

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomasAlva View Post
Hi... my gf doesnt know im on gd.
So I think it would be interesting to try some dares while with her or including her without her knowing Im doing it 🤷🏼*♂️😁

Me: 18m switch
Gf: 18f

Limits: scat, extreme pain, permanent stuff, obvious public

If you want Pics and vids of completing hit me up on snap: tomasalva2020
Also kik tomasalva2020
TomasAlva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 03:05 AM   #18
NoPantsKayla
Distinguished Member

Pick a day to wear her panties all day (and bra if you're daring). Once you grab a pair out of her drawer, that's your underwear :3

Once you're wearing those panties, make another thread on here. You have to get five people's permission to change your underwear, and you have until the next day (next time you would change your underwear) to get those permissions.

If you get permission in time, you can change back to your boy underwear and hopefully sneak those panties back into her drawer.

If not, you have to change out of those panties and back into boy underwear in front of your girlfriend!

Have fun dearie! :3

Send me a PM dare and make me drop my drawers!
NoPantsKayla is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, expose, girlfriend, humiliation