Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-15-2016, 06:38 PM   #16
WillAlwaysObey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher99 View Post
You want pain you get it. If you have insert hot sauce or tabasco in in your asshole (if not use as many ice cubes as possible) sit on thumbtack until the burring stops (or the ice cubes are melted). After that give each ass cheek 200 spanks with the flat side of a hairbrush, alternate cheeks every 10 spanks. For every pause longer than 10 seconds between a spank add 10 spanks to each ass cheek.
Damn hot sauce stings like a bitch!! And it took over 20 minutes to wear off so I was sat on the tacks for ages, a couple really went in!

Having pulled out the tacks, my ass was really sore, so the spanks hurt like hell, I paused too long 3 times so had to do 30 extra on each cheek. I can see bruises starting to come up on both my ass cheeks now and it's great, I'm starting to be able to see what a bad slut I am.

Thank you for hurting me sir, I deserve as much pain as people want to give.

I've not been doing this very long so I don't know many likes/dislikes/limits so I'll just put what I know.

Likes: bondage, nipple play, pain, ice, humiliation, edging, denial, spanking and being made to feel like a worthless slut
Dislikes: anal
Limits: messy, bathroom control, photos/videos
WillAlwaysObey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 06:46 PM   #17
WillAlwaysObey

I know I still have one more thing to do but I'm a weak slut so I'm taking a little break because my ass is so sore! I will do the last one as soon as my ass stops throbbing quite so much.

If you think I deserve more for my weakness, please punish me as you see fit.

I've not been doing this very long so I don't know many likes/dislikes/limits so I'll just put what I know.

Likes: bondage, nipple play, pain, ice, humiliation, edging, denial, spanking and being made to feel like a worthless slut
Old 12-15-2016, 06:52 PM   #18
brat_tamer
getDare Sweetheart

I will be giving you another 30 spanks by hand, 30 with a hairbrush, 30 with a belt, and 30 with a wooden spoon. All of them will be delivered to your bare ass, alternating cheeks every five.
brat_tamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:21 PM   #19
WillAlwaysObey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Put 4 clothing pegs on each of your pussy lips and one on your clit. Slap your ass untill they all fall off, if you stop for more than 10 seconds slap pegs of from your cunt untill all of them falls off and put them back on. Repeat untill you learn to follow orders.
I have never had this many pegs on my pussy before and it seriously fucking hurt. I got to 30 slaps on each ass cheek before I had to stop for a minute, so then I smacked the pegs off my cunt, put them all back on and started smacking my ass again.

I got to 50 strokes on each ass cheek before I lost count, but eventually they all came off, although the one on my clit hung on for fucking ages!

The following user says Thank You to WillAlwaysObey for this post:
Old 12-15-2016, 07:28 PM   #20
WillAlwaysObey

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat_tamer View Post
I will be giving you another 30 spanks by hand, 30 with a hairbrush, 30 with a belt, and 30 with a wooden spoon. All of them will be delivered to your bare ass, alternating cheeks every five.
Okay, at this point everything that touches my ass hurts!

The ones with the hand stung like hell, the ones with the hairbrush brought tears to my eyes and I was flinching and wriggling around after every hit. The ones with the belt didn't sting nearly so bad but I definitely felt them, and then the ones with the spoon... I swear nothing has ever hurt my ass so bad as that wooden spoon, I'll be feeling that for a while.

Thank you for punishing me.

Old 12-15-2016, 07:31 PM   #21
WillAlwaysObey

I don't think my ass has ever hurt this bad, and my cunt isn't far off! It's 2:30am here so I'm going to sleep, (if my sore pussy and ass will let me).

But if you still think I deserve to be punished or if you want to give me more pain, I can do more tomorrow. Although I suspect my ass will still be seriously hurting so I'm betting I'll regret saying that

Last edited by WillAlwaysObey; 12-15-2016 at 07:42 PM.
Old 12-15-2016, 10:36 PM   #22
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Morning!

As soon as you wake (before peeing...): since you think your cheeks will already be sore, we can start slow and warm up

- undress
- kneel
- put clamps on each nipple, and 2 clothes pins on your tongue
- edge
- wooden spoon: 50 spanks to right inner thigh
- edge
- wooden spoon: 50 spanks to left inner thigh
- edge (warm now I assume!)
- wooden spoon: 50 hard spanks to left cheek
- edge
- wooden spoon: 50 hard spanks to right cheek
- edge

If you think you were too close to cumming (actually, even if you were not too close to cumming), go stand in cold shower while you pee; once done peeing, you can use warm water if you like; after shower remove clamps/pins and submit a detailed report and go about your day....

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 12-15-2016 at 10:38 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 11:18 PM   #23
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Put toothpaste on your clit (Not in the hole, let me make that clear). Then get a rubber band. Give me 30 rubber band snaps to each nipple, and then 50 rubber band snaps to your clit.

Also girl, with cloths pins, or nipple clamps, don't keep them on for longer than 10 mins, they can cause nerve damage. Got it, good.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 10:01 AM   #24
Asteroth
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillAlwaysObey View Post
I know, but I very nearly didn't pull my hands away from my cunt in time. The slaps to my ass with the belt didn't really hurt because I don't have a belt hard enough or big enough to get a good hit. If you'd like to punish me for my failure here, please do.
The spanks with the wooden spoon hurt so bad!!! especially because my ass was already stinging from the hits given to me by Butcher99
Of course I will punish you further
since you are 30 slaps on each side short you will do double (60 on each cheek) - with the wooden spoon this time so it hurts properly.
Also give 20 slaps with that spoon to your needy cunt - if it's sore you won't think of an orgasm you don't deserve.

Like: Denial, light pain, forced orgasms, teasing, cbt, humiliation
Might do: Cum eating, mild pain, anal, mild selfbondage, piss
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Friends, Permanent, scat, absurd long term denial, crossdressing, gross

Last orgasm: 2020/03/05 [full orgasm]

Toys
Asteroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 10:28 AM   #25
PainMakerM

Now i think your tits havent got enough pain!50strokes on both of them!All over of them:top side underside and ofcourse nipples!As hard as possible!And if you think it's not enough then be my guest and double the number of strokes!
PainMakerM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 11:08 AM   #26
master301
Distinguished Member

First of all get some hot sauce and insert it in your asshole then you wil start roughly groping your tits and spanking them with your hairbrush until the burning from the hot sauce stops enjoy.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad slut, punish, punishment, spank me, spanking