Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 12-03-2016, 09:32 AM   #16
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashi View Post
Greetings there Kitty. I am a Master, of several long years, And I would ask to speak with your master, about potentially dominating you alongside him, if he will allow. So, I ask that you convey my request to speak with him, and ask him to message me.
Hey Akashi Sir, thank you for showing your interest in co-dominating me. I have conveyed your request to my master and while he is open to suggestions and ideas (like that vibrator one awhile back). He doesn't think i'm ready for serving Two as yet.

I hope this response works? Either way as my Master's property I will be happy to pass along any further communication on this.

DISLIKES-Pee play

HARD LIMITS-Skat, beastiallity, underage, unconsentual, , permanent, cams
kittyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 06:09 PM   #17
kittyV

Default Rice and Punishment

My knees are on fire and I'm desperately shifting my butt from side to side in an attempt to alleviate the pain as I'm left kneeling for my Master, he was studying from me afar my body kneeling in the two pools of rice the little hard grains pushing into my knees like a dozen hard nails.

My ass quivering as he made little sounds reminding me of how I had been disrespectful for my actions during the day. I had acted as I had no Master, and was that true he asked as the first clip slipped over my nipple, flattening as I whimpered and felt it flatten the tender erect bud my body arching.

"No I gasped" he smiled and patted my head as he slipped on the other clip my jaw felt tight as I felt the sensation rush through me the pinching aching my mind drifting to the tips of my breasts even as I felt my knees grow sore the main growing numb and echoing up my knees.

How long had I been kneeling he brushed my hair and sat casually waiting and casting a gaze my way, I had begged pleaded and admitted my guilt earlier.

But admitting one's guilt didn't make it go away, as a slave you're punished for bad behaviour and rewarded for behaving, for pleasing...the thoughts slipped as groaned exhaling air from my longs and fidgeted some more, god my nipples felt like they were....

Minutes later and a few salty tears and the words "Enough" finally came. My Master suddenly softer gentler his hands caressing as he soothed me unclipping my nipples before carrying my little body to the bed. "Good Girl" he cooed as he flipped me on my back, the vibrator pressing against my pussy the words "Thank you Master for punishing me-" barely chattering out of my mouth as he slipped the vibrator on and then pushed it into me, the vibrator pushing into my always seemingly wet pussy with ease.

My hot slippery hole buzzed as I groaned and writhed my back arching as he pressed me firmly holding me in place and whispered, "The night is only beginning little slave..."

End of Report
Remember girls always try to be good okay?

v

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 12-20-2016, 04:57 AM   #18
jtruman94

Default I think there may have been a Breach of contract.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyV View Post
Hey JGVBjj lol that's quite a mouthful but a good one P.S and of course that's young Link. *Tossles her hair sleepily for a second and pauses for a second as if suprised at her sense of humor before she crosses her legs and fits her fingers over the keyboard.* remembering the last night. So how did it go?

I was exhausted, my ass sore from my recent spanking and my body sensitive from use....super sensitive I thought as I shifted my naked frame in my bed feeling the sensitive flesh rub against the crisp sheets, my ankle finding a tell tale wet spot from our earlier romps or maybe my tears? I thought as my Master quietly whispered in my ear.

We had both looked at the thread and I found my Vibrator slipped into my hands before he left for the night. Snapping it on I found the lowest setting and slipped it against the wet slightly puffy lips of my pussy my jaw tightening as I exhaled heavily through my nose a stiffled little pitiful moan as the round head of the vibrator brushed against the tender bud of my clit.

God how was I going to make it I thought as I felt my hips stir, within minutes I was bucking and groaning my hand and grip tighted as I felt the Vibrator's head slip into my well used pussy (at least that night) my eyes closing as it thrummed in me all sorts of muscles quivering as I began to shudder a gasping scream echoing from my throat as I felt my body tighten in climax....except I realized as I opened my eyes wide my body wrapped as my hips began speeding up to the vibrator now pressed firmly if but a little inside me short Ahha Ahh Ahh's signalling another Orgasm as toes curled and my body arched...I was supposed to sleep with it in this setting...this maddening..setting.

A few hours later after passing out from exhaustion the vibrator now hard and unmoving under my ass I'm here sitting with you guys with most of my joints aching lol *imagines the Zelda duh duh duh duh noise as I pull the vibrator from my bed like its a magic key*.

I guess I didn't have much sleep but I did get a lot of something else *shrugs her shoulders and giggles* I'm heading for coffee guys thanks for reading and I guess posting and sorry for not making it through the entire night JGVBjj if you're disappointed in me and wish to umm have a complaint please see my Owner.
I'll admit I'm not aware of the discussion between you and your Master at the time of your doing this task, but you did O multiple amounts of time.
Did you ask your Master permission before the task was started about you being allowed to cum?

Likes: Anal, Bondage, Degradation, Dildos, Dress up, Fingering, Gagging, Heels, Humiliation, Ice Cubes, Insertions, Lingerie, Masturbation, Orgasm Control, Pain (light to medium), Petplay, Plugs, Torture (Breasts, Clit, Vagina), Toys.

Limits: Scat, Pee, Incest, Blood, Permanent,

Any Submissives interested in being Guided and Dominated, message me on Kik @ jtruman94
jtruman94 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jtruman94 for this post:
Old 04-17-2017, 07:37 AM   #19
kittyV

Default Where its at and Thanks

Hey jtruman94 and JVBjj and everyone else that participated. I'm sorry if this sort of just fell off, but my period of slavery came to an end (awhile ago, so again sorry). Anyway i thought I'd just wrap up this thread.

Until I'm enslaved again? lol and hope you guys and girls had fun with me

v

DISLIKES-Pee play

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
slave and master, slave diary, training slave blog