Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-30-2014, 04:04 PM   #16
idle_red

I decided that my level of fitness isn't good enough for an hour so I cut it to half an hour and even this killed me. It started off fine, but as time progressed it just got worse and worse. I started feeling muscles burn that I hadn't realised could actually burn. After 20 mins I gave up. I'm really sorry and I am so disappointed in myself too.

I rolled a dice for my punishment - which handily was a cold shower - however I had to endure it for almost 15 mins.

Likes: Edging, watersports, nipple play, cbt, milking, being a sub, teasing, cum play, chance dares, dice dares, pics (no face), shaving, scat

Dislikes: Public, pics (with face)

Limits: Marks, blood, illegal, obvious public, cross dressing

PM me and I will tell you if I am hard or soft. Please punish me if I have a boner.
idle_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 07:05 AM   #17
JuriHan

cute
Old 02-25-2015, 09:12 AM   #18
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

fratpledgeboy challenged me to do this dare of his.
It was interesting but in the end I was too determined (stubborn?) and pushed too hard. It is a good workout, depending on the rolls you get.

Roll by roll:

1st roll: 4 arms out. OK, not too bad as a warm up, of course straining a bit at 3 minutes.

2nd roll: 4 again! Not so easy but I did it, sweating by the end and feeling warm.

3rd roll: 1 pushup position. I was able to do this but by the end my legs and body were shaking and I was sweating, and my lower back was hurting.

4th roll: 2 leg lift. I know proper form is important for this, but my back started to hurt immediately with this one but I held on as long as I could, had to stop with 31 seconds to go. (Lesson for all: I should have stopped here. Last summer I hurt my lower back and it kept me off work for a week.)

5th roll: 3 wall sit. I was able to do this, but only just, and was shaking pretty hard and puffing rapidly at the end to help focus.

6th roll: 4 arms. again OMG! but I can do this and managed to do it with arms vibrating and even on this position my lower back feeling it by the end.

7th roll: 4 yet again!! OMG WTF! I started out determined to last as long as I could. My arms were soon shaking and flapping, but my shoulders still held out. I was hot and sweating a lot by the end.

8th roll: 1 pushup again!! This was hard. I shook almost right from the start. I said I was stubborn and I held on shaking and sweating and made it to full time, but then fell to my knees, and my back cannot continue. But . . . I was looking for a different workout and I am feeling extra stubborn, or maybe stupid.

9th roll: 6 statue. Something new at least. Very hard to do, but I managed to last until 27 seconds left, wobbling badly the whole time. But my back just hurt.

10th roll: statue again! Change to the other side. Seem to have a better balance and it is easier so last to just 5 seconds left, my back is strained and the rest periods are not enough..

11th roll: 5 crab. This is new and it is OK. No rest for my back but it is at least OK.

12th roll: legs again. I should not do it but I do, stopping with 55 seconds to go. I hope I have not hurt myself.

Total seconds short is 118. Penalty roll is 3: pushups and situps. OMG - not what I need right now. Foolishly I do these. I can't do more than about 10 and that falls to about 5 for pushups and usually a bunch more for situps - until my abs start to spasm. I am a wreck before I am finished - rolling back and forth from one to the other to get them done.

Lesson for all: hurting the next day and hoping not injured. This found a weak point in my body and I should have stopped. Its an interesting challenge, but just because you can push your body to do it doesn't mean you should. Be wise.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:35 AM   #19
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl had to do again

It had been hell

here is what i got

set 1
6- statue position: stand up; keep your left foot on the ground; put your left hand (palm) on your chin; raise your right knee to meet your left elbow (do not let your right foot rest on your left knee); and put your right hand behind your back. (note: you can also switch all lefts/rights in the description in order to exercise both sides)

--> 2 minutes and 25 seconds left on the timer so 145 seconds

set 2
1 pushup position: hold the "up" push-up position; keep good form!

--> no time left i went to 3 minutes

set 3
2- leg lift position: on your back, legs together; raise them 6" off the floor and hold it

set 4
5- crab walk position: sit on the floor, then using just your hands and feet, hold your ass up and your body parallel to the floor

--> 2 minutes 35 left ie 155 seconds

set 5
2- leg lift position: on your back, legs together; raise them 6" off the floor and hold it

set 6
4 arm-raise position: arms straight out from your side, parallel to the floor, holding a sneaker/boot in each hand

--> 10 seconds left (i am used to such punishment)

set 7
3 wall-sit position: back against the wall, legs bent; like you are sitting on an invisible chair

--> no time left

set 8
5- crab walk position: sit on the floor, then using just your hands and feet, hold your ass up and your body parallel to the floor

--> 2 minutes left ie 120 seconds

set 9
3 wall-sit position: back against the wall, legs bent; like you are sitting on an invisible chair

--> no time left

set 10
1 pushup position: hold the "up" push-up position; keep good form!

set 11

--> 2 minutes 10 left ie 130 seconds

set 12

so total time of failure is : 560 seconds or 9 minutes and 20 seconds

punishment :

4 cornertime: hold a coin to a wall with your nose for (T) seconds; dropping the coin means you start time over again

as i'm used to such corner time i did all the 9 minutes and 20 seconds in this humiliating position !

thanks

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 08:07 PM   #20
Zeesweet

Nailed it, no punishment!!

Likes: self bondage, clothing control, discreet public, shower play, some pain, private humiliation, controlled, simple creative, ice.

Dislike: public, long, complex, cross dressing

Limits: friends/family, public vids/pics, illegal, vomit, scat, extreme, permanent.
Zeesweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 07:37 PM   #21
Tc3

I did this dare. Very fun! I added to it by doing the whole thing with a 5.5"x 1.8" butt plug in. Also the last 20 minutes I did jumping jacks for the 2 minutes in between and I did some of these exercises outside near a lot of other people.

Thanks for this dare!
Tc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 01:07 PM   #22
JuriHan

Damn me, last time I tried this dice gave me 3x in row leg lift position, and I gave up on it altogether, didn't finish it . I lack discipline to listen to master dice. Now I feel like cheater if I start it again with fresh dice throws ehh...
Old 03-24-2015, 03:32 PM   #23
fratpledgeboy

Take your punishment and do it again!
fratpledgeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 09:34 PM   #24
rickydicky

Trying to fight the flab here. Please help me by holding me to task.

Can double any item for the next 24 hours and I'm in for 72 hours

Likes: Cum Control, Edging, Femdom, Dice Games, Mild Exposure/Risk, Ball Busting, Bondage, Penis Torture, Edging, Ice Play, Teasing

Limits: Public, Extreme Exposure, Family, Scat, Piss, Permanent, Face
rickydicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 06:12 AM   #25
ukvictim

My Kik is slavedirk76 and I’m available for this, also on cam or video for proof.
ukvictim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 11:03 AM   #26
Nippes
Baby Member

Default first try

I came across this today, liked the idea and tried it immediately. (Added an extra which wasn't the best idea.)
All positions are hard, somtimes painful, statue being by far the worst, crab walk the easiest for me.

1. roll: 3, wall sit. I thought this would be the easiest as I'm used to it. But it wasn't due to a knee surgery not long ago. Failed by 30s.
2. roll: 6, statue. This is the hardest. Failed by 80s.
3. roll: 1, pushup. Done.
4. roll: 2, leg lift. Done.
5. roll: 4, arm raise. Done.
6. roll: 6, statue, oh no. Failed by 125s, not even 1/3 done.
7. roll: 2, leg lift. Done.
8. roll: 4, arm raise. Done.
9. roll: 2, leg lift. Done.
10. roll: 2, leg lift, oh no, twice in a row. Failed by 30s.
11. roll: 5, crab walk. Done.
12. roll: 1, pushup. Failed by 80s, this time lacking will power.

Total fails T=345s

Punishment roll: 5, T=5.75min => 2 extra rounds.
13. roll: 2, leg lift, oh no no. Failed by 70s.
14. roll: 2, leg lift, oh no no no, not again twice in a row. Failed by 90s.

Total fails T=160s

Punishment roll: 1, cold shower 2min 40s. Done.

The cold shower of this duration was harder than expected but I made it. However, if I got the cold shower in the first punishment roll, I wouldn't have been able to complete almost 6min of cold shower (water is really cold in the winter time). This brings up the question what happens if failing to complete the punishment.

Probably I have to repeat this. Hated and liked it. ;-)
Nippes
Nippes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2021, 07:33 AM   #27
Jessesmit

I’m in Skype: live:.cid.8ead66a0c9db9bdc also have snap
Jessesmit is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice dares, exercise, stress positions, workout