Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-11-2016, 03:49 AM   #16
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Please take another 10 minutes from me..
Old 03-11-2016, 04:02 AM   #17
SissyVictoria
getDare Sweetheart

Another 10 minutes from me.

I know that nipple stretching is in your dislikes, but perhaps you could work out a way to attach the chain from your clover clamps to the wall while your in the shower, so that your mouth must stay on the dildo that you are training with. If you gag and try to pull off of the dildo, you will pull on your nipples as punishment. I know its not something you enjoy, but sometimes a little pain is a great incentive to train harder
Old 03-11-2016, 04:13 AM   #18
PunishMeDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhPleaseSir View Post
Please take another 10 minutes from me..
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyVictoria View Post
Another 10 minutes from me.

I know that nipple stretching is in your dislikes, but perhaps you could work out a way to attach the chain from your clover clamps to the wall while your in the shower, so that your mouth must stay on the dildo that you are training with. If you gag and try to pull off of the dildo, you will pull on your nipples as punishment. I know its not something you enjoy, but sometimes a little pain is a great incentive to train harder
That's genius! What a delicious and evil idea. I wll probably love and hate it equally. I need to figure out a way to make that happen in my next shower As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, I sometimes wish I had someone to hold my head in place. When I gag badly I pull away before I even get to think about it.. and I hate that I lack the self control to avoid that. Maybe if I get the pain association with pulling away could help, so it's my basic instincts to avoid pain that hold me in place. I don't know if it can overpower the body's instinct not to choke.. but it's worth a try
PunishMeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 07:43 AM   #19
PunishMeDaddy

If anyone of you know any good blowjob and deepthroat related hypno files, please share with me ;D
Old 03-11-2016, 07:58 AM   #20
saxel
getDare Addict

I don't know if there are good but you could listen to them and see if this is what you are looking for.

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php...e&file_id=5809

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php...ile&file_id=48

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
saxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 11:24 AM   #21
Willslave19

Add another 10 minutes
Willslave19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 11:32 AM   #22
shabbyface
getDare Sweetheart

add 10 minutes for me...

Kik: nordicslav
live:.cid.5fa44cf4b255c8d4

Searching for a dom:
https://obedienceapp.com/open_app?ve...ace&role=false

Calendar for dares and daily schedule:
https://teamup.com/ksi4i6fspmn7kfujka

micromanaged, bdsm, nudity, pain (light), hidden public, pics and videos

Limits:
blood, scat, full public, showing face, involving family
shabbyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 12:16 PM   #23
PunishMeDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxel View Post
I don't know if there are good but you could listen to them and see if this is what you are looking for.

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php...e&file_id=5809

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php...ile&file_id=48
Thanks a lot for the links! Just the type of thing I was looking for.
Old 03-11-2016, 12:25 PM   #24
saxel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunishMeDaddy View Post
Thanks a lot for the links! Just the type of thing I was looking for.
I hope they will help you with your training. Would be nice to hear if they had any effect on you.

You can have another 10 minutes from me.
Get the dildo as deep as possible and keep it there as long as you can. This is the time you may suck in normally before you have to take it deep again.
You see, the longer you keep the dildo deep in your throat, the longer your time to "rest" will be.

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
saxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 12:38 PM   #25
PunishMeDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxel View Post
I hope they will help you with your training. Would be nice to hear if they had any effect on you.

You can have another 10 minutes from me.
Get the dildo as deep as possible and keep it there as long as you can. This is the time you may suck in normally before you have to take it deep again.
You see, the longer you keep the dildo deep in your throat, the longer your time to "rest" will be.
I hope so too. I will let you know if I feel like it has any effect. I know from experience that I'm easily affected by self help audio tapes and hypnosis. I consider myself a highly skeptical person, but I do believe we are able to control our body with our mind more than we think. We just don't know completely how or why yet. That's why I still think it can have an effect, if I believe it will have. I don't actually care if it's an "placebo" effect or not, if I feel like it helps then it kinda does its job.

Interesting idea. I will start training again soon
Old 03-11-2016, 05:13 PM   #26
PunishMeDaddy

I trained for 30 minutes more while listening to those hypno files saxel sent me. I know I'm supposed to relax while I listen to them.. but I was just listening them through as a test run and it got me horny, so I thought I might aswell train for a little while. It was easier to keep it down for longer this time. I don't know if the hypno file actually works or if it was just relaxing to listen to, so I found it easier to relax my throat.

sewerwatergas' dare made it extra nice. It was nice to edge and touch myself while having a dildo in my throat. And the pussy slap reminder felt good too.. made my pussy lips all red and warm.

I will probably do 10 minutes more before I brush my teeth. Victoria's dare I will do tomorrow when I'm in the shower again.

My throat is really sore right now. But I like the pain from training. Makes me feel like a good girl.
Old 03-11-2016, 05:27 PM   #27
slave_M

10 more minutes from me to be done with your buttplug in your ass and icy hot and your clover clamps your nippels

Likes: orgasm denial, plenty of edging, ruined orgasms, lots of anal, line writing, games where i lose.
Limits: illegal, public, cam, toilet.

PM Dares
slave_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 11:26 PM   #28
PunishMeDaddy

I woke up this morning and was already wet. I even dreamed about sucking cock during the night. Before I fell alseep last night I was listening to the hypno files again, so maybe they did make my need to suck cock fill my subconscious. I used my vibrator to edge before I got out of bed, but I decided not to cum, so I could stay horny and needy for my training later.

As soon as the stores open, I will go down and get a popsicle to train on. I've always wanted to try that specifically, but I've actually never done it. And maybe the coolness of it will soothe my throat a little.

I still have 20 minutes worth of leftover dares, I have to do today. Please add more minutes. I will train for at least an hour today, but all the minutes you add will be extra. So, at this point, I will at least have to train for 80 minutes. Please make that time longer. It's the best motivation
Old 03-11-2016, 11:50 PM   #29
dareisgood4u
Distinguished Member

Have another 10minutes of training, and in that 10minutes...

Take your dildo in as deep as it goes with your tongue stuck out. Then try to recite the whole alphabet without backing off. You don't have to pronounce the letters, just audible attempts will do. Every time you fail, write the letter you got up to on your stomach (if you managed til G, but backed off the dildo or pulled your tongue in at H, then you will write G). If you get all the way to Z, you can go wash in the shower. If you time out, keep the body writing on overnight and wash it off in the morning.

Last edited by dareisgood4u; 03-11-2016 at 11:52 PM. Reason: correction
dareisgood4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 12:10 AM   #30
PunishMeDaddy

I fucked my throat with the dildo for 7ish minutes before I brushed my teeth just now. I found it a lot easier today than it was yesterday. It's crazy how quickly you can make progress if you really devote yourself to it.

I will soon get some clothes on a buy that popsicle I was talking about

Thank you for your dare, dareisgood4u. I will do it after I'm doing playing with the popsicle and switch back to the dildo

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
deepthroat, training