Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-06-2012, 06:03 PM   #16
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiI'mPaul View Post
If no one would mind, could I continue this story? It seems to be one of the most popular stories on the site after only one post. I would really enjoy writing this one, so if everyone agreed to let me do it I would get on it right away.

I also would like consent from the original writer, but I doubt he gets on the site too much.
I wouldn't say the most popular but a lot people seem to like it. Anyways, it would be great if someone takes the responsibility to continue this story. But your going to have to get permission first. On a side note, don't you guys hate how some people make and gets a lot of people exited about it then does nothing with it? It really pisses me off!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:05 PM   #17
Left

If you've read OhSoFine's other stories, you'll know that he is a brilliant writer who never (ever) finishes his tales. Personally it would be amazing if he finishes his stories, but he never does. Absolutely love the stories, but I try not to read them anymore because I know he won't finish them.

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879
Left is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:24 PM   #18
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left View Post
If you've read OhSoFine's other stories, you'll know that he is a brilliant writer who never (ever) finishes his tales. Personally it would be amazing if he finishes his stories, but he never does. Absolutely love the stories, but I try not to read them anymore because I know he won't finish them.
Love how true your statment is! I don't see why he can't finish one singel story! It would be a blessing if he did finish one at some point but very doughtfull. I thank while he is wrighting a story and hes like on a thanking streak he comes up with some different idea and wants to put it out there right away. Witch leds him to ditch that story and start a new one but he never goes back to the story in progress. Truthfully I thank it's quite pathetic how he pretty much comments to wrighting a story when he posts the first chapter and dosen't take the time to complete what he started. It just not right! It's bad enough he fails us but in the process he fails him self as well. If I was him I would feel ashamed of myself. Thats all I have to say about the subject.

Last edited by daremaster 1; 02-06-2012 at 07:26 PM.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:56 PM   #19
HiI'mPaul

I am going to start writing and then post it after I get permission. Hopefully he gets back to me soon.

I just joined so I can't even think of what to do with my signature.
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #20
cfnm_lars

Send a message via MSN to cfnm_lars

I love this naughty little Becca, and I sure would like to be Ben, naked and helpless in front of the girl he had a secret crush on... Oh, my
Please continue

Dislikes: Illegal, Minors, Blood, Pain, Anal, Messy, Poo, Animals, write on my body
cfnm_lars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:05 PM   #21
HiI'mPaul

I had to do it, sorry. I hope you enjoy it though.
"Ben, you need to calm down." Becca gently said to Ben, she was obviously at peace. Ben however, was still struggling with the handcuffs, the gag, and blindfold she had put on him just minutes before. "Seriously, those are handcuffs and you are not just going to wiggle out of them or break them so just stop." Becca insisted he stopped moving. Ben knew in his mind that he was not going to escape from this but the thought of being tied up naked by his friend and crush was driving him crazy. He put these thoughts behind him and eventually was able to calm down, he now sat still but still had a fully erect penis. "Good. You should just do what I say and these pictures won't get around because we are friends. I will maybe even give you a chance to see me naked but you have to have fun with me. I also have to say that you have a pretty good body so don't be ashamed of it, and I haven't seen a penis before but I like yours." Ben felt like she was lecturing him, he could feel her presence walking around the room inspecting every inch of his body, of what felt like his soul.

It was startlingly still for what seemed like minutes to the blinded Ben. The silence was broken as he jumped and yelled behind the gag of tape as Becca grabbed his still erect penis. Ben loved the feeling but he also hated it, his first sexual encounter could be classified as rape or molestation. Becca seemed to want to touch every piece of flesh on his seven inch erection, she moved her hand up and down it but not stroking it. Ben was enjoying this but he still squirmed a little as she circled the tip of his penis, it made him want to explode. The fondling was still occurring when the blindfold that was truly just a towel was yanked off of him. Ben was now looking at his naked body again only this time his friend and crush had his penis in hand. Although he knew this was going on he couldn't picture it correctly in his mind, but the true image had been revealed. Becca still had her bikini on which just made more blood shoot through his body, this erection was not going to go down so easily. She had a cutesy smile on as if she was trying to comfort Ben, an effort which he believed was going to be fruitless. "Okay, I am done." Becca released Ben's still erect penis after she had thoroughly 'inspected' it for at least fifteen minutes. She now removed the tape that had silenced Ben, he breathed a sigh of relief, two restraints had now been lifted and he hoped the handcuffs would come off next. Becca left the room and closed the door, Ben sat there believing that he would not be able to get the door open and Becca would simply catch him anyway, and what was he going to do? Walk home naked and handcuffed?

She returned promptly now wearing a bathrobe, a thought that she might be naked under the robe hit Ben hard, his softening penis was now again, completely erect. "Is that a banana on top of your thighs or are you happy to see me?" Becca mocked him. "I am happy to see you." Ben said with a large dose of sarcasm. "Whatever. I was thinking, you did come over here to swim so that is what we are going to do. I am going to take the handcuffs off Ben, but remember I have pictures of you so do not try anything." Becca said this with too much seriousness, it scared Ben and he was for sure not going to try anything. She slowly strutted over to Ben with the key and went behind his back, she unlocked the cuffs and freed him but not before giving semi-hard smacks on both of his cheeks. "Alright I will be outside in a minute. Go." "I guess I won't get anything to wear?" Ben knew the answer to the question but he asked it anyway. "Nope." Becca replied, not surprising Ben.

I hope I don't get in trouble for doing this, but I had a lot of ideas flowing so I wrote it. Hopefully the original writer will see this and give me permission to continue.

I truly am sorry if I broke any rules of the site!

Paul

Last edited by HiI'mPaul; 02-07-2012 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Love
Old 02-07-2012, 06:47 PM   #22
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
I had to do it, sorry. I hope you enjoy it though.
"Ben, you need to calm down." Becca gently said to Ben, she was obviously at peace. Ben however, was still struggling with the handcuffs, the gag, and blindfold she had put on him just minutes before. "Seriously, those are handcuffs and you are not just going to wiggle out of them or break them so just stop." Becca insisted he stopped moving. Ben knew in his mind that he was not going to escape from this but the thought of being tied up naked by his friend and crush was driving him crazy. He put these thoughts behind him and eventually was able to calm down, he now sat still but still had a fully erect penis. "Good. You should just do what I say and these pictures won't get around because we are friends. I will maybe even give you a chance to see me naked but you have to have fun with me. I also have to say that you have a pretty good body so don't be ashamed of it, and I haven't seen a penis before but I like yours." Ben felt like she was lecturing him, he could feel her presence walking around the room inspecting every inch of his body, of what felt like his soul.

It was startlingly still for what seemed like minutes to the blinded Ben. The silence was broken as he jumped and yelled behind the gag of tape as Becca grabbed his still erect penis. Ben loved the feeling but he also hated it, his first sexual encounter could be classified as rape or molestation. Becca seemed to want to touch every piece of flesh on his seven inch erection, she moved her hand up and down it but not stroking it. Ben was enjoying this but he still squirmed a little as she circled the tip of his penis, it made him want to explode. The fondling was still occurring when the blindfold that was truly just a towel was yanked off of him. Ben was now looking at his naked body again only this time his friend and crush had his penis in hand. Although he knew this was going on he couldn't picture it correctly in his mind, but the true image had been revealed. Becca still had her bikini on which just made more blood shoot through his body, this erection was not going to go down so easily. She had a cutesy smile on as if she was trying to comfort Ben, an effort which he believed was going to be fruitless. "Okay, I am done." Becca released Ben's still erect penis after she had thoroughly 'inspected' it for at least fifteen minutes. She now removed the tape that had silenced Ben, he breathed a sigh of relief, two restraints had now been lifted and he hoped the handcuffs would come off next. Becca left the room and closed the door, Ben sat there believing that he would not be able to get the door open and Becca would simply catch him anyway, and what was he going to do? Walk home naked and handcuffed?

She returned promptly now wearing a bathrobe, a thought that she might be naked under the robe hit Ben hard, his softening penis was now again, completely erect. "Is that a banana on top of your thighs or are you happy to see me?" Becca mocked him. "I am happy to see you." Ben said with a large dose of sarcasm. "Whatever. I was thinking, you did come over here to swim so that is what we are going to do. I am going to take the handcuffs off Ben, but remember I have pictures of you so do not try anything." Becca said this with too much seriousness, it scared Ben and he was for sure not going to try anything. She slowly strutted over to Ben with the key and went behind his back, she unlocked the cuffs and freed him but not before giving semi-hard smacks on both of his cheeks. "Alright I will be outside in a minute. Go." "I guess I won't get anything to wear?" Ben knew the answer to the question but he asked it anyway. "Nope." Becca replied, not surprising Ben.

I hope I don't get in trouble for doing this, but I had a lot of ideas flowing so I wrote it. Hopefully the original writer will see this and give me permission to continue.

I truly am sorry if I broke any rules of the site!

Paul
I really don't thank your choice was very wise but it's whatever. You didn't break an rules so don't be worried. Good chapter!
Old 02-07-2012, 09:30 PM   #23
HiI'mPaul

I think I made the right choice. People wanted more of the story so I gave it to them.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:49 AM   #24
OhSoFine

Default Bens Swim Time PART 2 - OFFICAL

^ How dare you continue my story! You are forever banned from getdare! You account is now being terminated.

Naaa- I'm just screwing with you. I know, I am horrible. I just don't have time to continue these stories usually and i forget about them... None the less I have heard the pleas of my fans and I will continue all of the stories i started....

Bens Swim Time PART 2 - OFFICIAL

Becca smirked at what she saw. A naked boy, a boy she knew, struggling with an erection in front of her eyes. There was absolutely nothing that Ben could do and Becca loved it. Becca griped Bens erect penis hard and dragged him to the bed.
Within minutes, both his feet were tied to the end polls of the bed. Becca then sat on Ben as she uncuffed his right hand from behind his back and cuffed his left hand to the left poll of her bed. She did the same to his right hand with some duck tape she had lying around from when she gagged Ben. Becca then stood back at what she saw… Ben was tied spread eagle on her bed with a massive erection. Several minutes passed, and then Ben’s blindfold was taken off. He was still quit confused as to what was going on, but in front of him he saw Becca camera on a tripod and Becca sitting to the side of him.
“What’s a matter Ben? Aren’t you having fun?... You must be if you have this hard on.” Said Becca as she move her left hand up and down Bens muscular thin abs and erect penis. “Well let’s see if you’re really having fun. You see that camera?. It’s on record mode now. It sees your entire naked body… Since your not having fun, there is no reason for you to cum” Said Becca. Ben’s eyes widened as she said the word Cum. “Cum, there is no way she would make me cum, why would she want that?” Ben thought. “So here’s the deal Ben. I am going to try my best to make you cum. You’re my first boy I’ve ever had like this so I want to practice for high school, what better opportunity than this!... If you last 10 minutes without Cumming, I will let you free and delete all the photos I took of you. BUT if you do cum, I get to show this little video clip to my friends without you telling on me. Deal?” Ben gave a muffled scream. “I’ll take that as a Yes” said Becca.
Just then, Becca grabbed onto Ben’s already fully erect penis and started jerking it off, sliding her hand from the tom of his penis, down to his pubic hair. Ben squirmed back and forth as this was happening trying to avoid the constant movement of Beccas hand. But it was to no avail. He was tied spread eagle. When he tried to squirm left, Beccas hand followed. When he tried to squirm right, Beccas hand followed again. There was no way for Bens penis to be free of Beccas constant and fast jerking of his penis. Despite liking Becca, this was Bens worst nightmare. He was at the mercy of his secret crush and the thought of cumming in front of her filled him with embarrassment. Ben tried to hold on as long as he could but this was the first time a girl had ever touched his penis and he always fantasized about it when jacking off.
Within only 2 minutes, Ben started to lose it. He was on the brink of cumming. Bens penis has been in constant jerking motion for 2 minutes and Beccas hands were not even tired yet. Ben tried one last time to break free of his bonds. But it was to no avail. He stared at Becca with the expression of “Please stop!” as his face was bright red. But Becca just look right back at him with a smirk as she was jerking Ben off with her right hand, and running her left hand up and down his thin muscular chest and arm pit hair to remind him he was fully naked.
“What’s a matter Ben? You having fun after all? Huh, you gunna cum for me Ben? You gunna cum?” Said Becca. Just then, Ben gave a big muffled scream as he was stilled gagged, and globs of cum spilled onto his abs. But Becca didn’t stop there. She continued to Milk Ben for a good 20 seconds as the cum kept on spilling out. “It’s done” Becca yelled out.
Just then, a girl named Brittany from Bens class came in. “Oh my god, you actually did it” she laughed as Ben was trying to break free, still with cum on his chest. The thought of this happening with only one girl was bad, but know there was two girls he knew in the room. This was horrible for Ben. “You see Ben, I dared Becca to act liked she liked you and if she could get you naked I would give her my locker which is closer to the cafeteria”. Said Brittany. “But wow, I never even expected this. Well done Becca. You win!”
After getting a few last recorded shots of the red faced Ben with Cum on his chest, the two girls untied him and told them that this was there little secret and that if Ben told on them they would share the video and photos to all the girls in school. Ben got on his clothes and left the house, as he was leaving Ben and Beccas mom pulled in from the store. Ben’s mom yelled out the window “Oh good, Ben. What perfect timing! Listen, I got ice-cream in the car for tonight so say goodbye we have to leave right now”.

THE END
OhSoFine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:32 PM   #25
daremaster 1
getDare God

Thank god! Good luck with your stories!
Old 02-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #26
Username87654

Glad to see you finished it, I would have liked to see more but nice job
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:59 PM   #27
HiI'mPaul

I liked my version better but I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

By the way, I thought Becca and Ben had been friends for a very long time...

Old 02-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #28
daremaster 1
getDare God

If this is the end, Paul you should make a larger version of it because most of use where hoping for a STORY not two paragraphes.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #29
HiI'mPaul

Yeah, no offense OhSoFine but it really feels like you just wanted this to end quickly, and honestly the writing style and quality shows it. People really liked this story and wanted to hear more from it and you simply killed it off so you could focus on other things.

Daremaster 1, I would love to continue it and try to redeem OhSoFine.

Old 02-11-2012, 06:19 PM   #30
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Yeah, no offense OhSoFine but it really feels like you just wanted this to end quickly, and honestly the writing style and quality shows it. People really liked this story and wanted to hear more from it and you simply killed it off so you could focus on other things.

Daremaster 1, I would love to continue it and try to redeem OhSoFine.
You go! Try to get him to let you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blindfold, emabrassed, naked, shy, tied