Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-11-2023, 11:26 AM   #16
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Lucky for you it was only almost
Can you imagine what would have happened if you came?

As others task are slow to come in or not really applicable, let me continue. You said you are looking forward to all the pain, so I don't want to let you wait.

The clit pain seems to be the one making you most horny and wet, so I think you agree we can focus a bit more on it this time.

Task 1:
Pump your clit and rub it with the scratchy scrubbing as preperation. Apply spreader clamps and hit your clit with the belt for 10 minutes. Don't miss it.

Task 2:
Keep the spreader clamps and just apply tiger balm to your clit. Vicious clothespin onto it. Put on breast bar and chained nipple clamps. Use a string to tie the clothespin to the chain. You shouldn't have much space to move without hurting you.
Now 10 minutes of spanking your pussy with the folded USB cord. I would advise you not to hit the clothespin
When the time is up, knock off the clothespin.

This is fun, don't you think?
I'm dreading what will happen if I cum.... that's what got me in this mess

And yes, clit/pussy pain is definitely my favorite, don't get me wrong, I love nipple and tit pain too but it takes a lot to get worked up from that.

It didn't take as long to get my clit pumped this time, so extra time was spent with the scrubby... I scrubbed hard for several minutes, until it was tender to the touch. Spreader clips on and on the edge of a chair, both dildos stuffed in to the hilt, legs spread wide I started in with the belt. At first it was nice, leather to clit, simple hard slapping pain. As I progressed the pain was intense, every hit I jumped, which made me drop down on the dildos, which in turn made my clamps jump. By the end I was sopping wet, shaking, yelping, and out of breath.

I immediately applied the tigerbalm and clothes pin, gave the clothes pin a good hard tug with the string to ensure it was firmly attached, which of course caused a jerk and yelps moan thanks to the dildos. I let it sit while I applied the breast bar and switched clamps. The familiar squeeze of the bars was not as pleasant as I had hoped. Still in the chair I tied the string tight to the chain. First swing I hit the clothes pin.... after I recovered from the accordion style reaction that took place I hit my pussy twice hard and fast to make up for my inaccuracy. It happened more often than not. I was truly so happy to hear the timer ding. Every time I hit the clamp, the chain reaction of tugs and hard drops on the dildos was so intense I almost fell out of the chair. It's really very hard to be accurate with a folded cord. Disassembly was just as bad... I'm still shaking, everything involved is throbbing, probably going to regret using one of my two half hour breaks but I need to calm down.

Thank you for the torment.

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Toys: tons. Clamps, plugs, dildos, household items.
PainSlutSylvir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 12:22 PM   #17
Tom1

Very good tasks... love them...
Tom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 12:31 PM   #18
Tom1

Task1:

Rub your clit with a scour pad for 1 minute in circles.
Then pump it up for 9 minutes.

Task2:

Now lube your finger with tigerbalm and do circles on your clit with the finger for 1 minute. Then one minute with the scour pad.
Repeat 5 times - for the full 10 minutes fun
Old 04-11-2023, 12:40 PM   #19
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

You are quite fast in completing these tasks, gotta keep up here.

Task 1:
There was enough pumping before, so just rub your clit with tiger balm and clamp it immediately. You know which clamp to use
Take one of the pointed skewers and poke your clit 50 times.

Task 2:
Pump ypur nipples as preperation. Rub them with toothpaste and put the chained nipple clamps on. Hang the two water bottles again.
Clamp your clit and again use the string to tie it to the chain. This time leave some room, so the chain can swing a little bit.
50 rubber band snaps to each nipple.
Don't loose the clamp

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 12:49 PM   #20
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:

Task 1:
There was enough pumping before, so just rub your clit with tiger balm and clamp it immediately. You know which clamp to use

Task 2:
Pump ypur nipples as preperation. Rub them with toothpaste and put the chained nipple clamps on. Hang the two water bottles again.
Clamp your clit and again use the string to tie it to the chain. This time leave some room, so the chain can swing a little bit.
Don't loose the clamp
Working on Tom's at the moment....
I have today off, and even then work from home and am able to step away frequently.... I start as soon as soon as I'm able; under the impression that breaks between will make it easier to not cum....

Tiny issue, the clamps I use to hang things from cover the entire nipple and twist down from the top.... not quite sure how to get around that to snap them with the rubberband without just hitting the clamp....

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Old 04-11-2023, 01:03 PM   #21
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainSlutSylvir View Post
Tiny issue, the clamps I use to hang things from cover the entire nipple and twist down from the top.... not quite sure how to get around that to snap them with the rubberband without just hitting the clamp....
Thanks for flagging the issue beforehand.
Replace the snaps with belt spanking your tits then. You gueesed it...10 minutes.

Makes it even more difficult to not rip off that clamp from your clit..multiple times.
Actually I wanted to do that variation of the task next. Gotta think about something new then.

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
The following user says Thank You to Dungeonmaster for this post:
Old 04-11-2023, 01:03 PM   #22
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom1 View Post
Task1:

Rub your clit with a scour pad for 1 minute in circles.
Then pump it up for 9 minutes.

Task2:

Now lube your finger with tigerbalm and do circles on your clit with the finger for 1 minute. Then one minute with the scour pad.
Repeat 5 times - for the full 10 minutes fun
This was simple yet effective. I'm prepped for my tasks with aggressive clamps on my nipples and clit, and a decently dildo in both pussy and ass.

The scour pad and pump weren't bad at all, quite pleasant compared to everything else so far. False sense of pleasantly was quickly negated with the tigerbalm.... the first round wasn't bad... adding the scoured and going back and forth however had me whining and shaking by round 3. The tigerbalm quickly spread around my pussy and ass thanks to a poorly thought out reapplication of lube. By the end I was near tears.

Thank you for the punishment.

Old 04-11-2023, 01:17 PM   #23
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Replace the snaps with belt spanking your tits then. You gueesed it...10 minutes.

Makes it even more difficult to not rip off that clamp from your clit..multiple times.
Actually I wanted to do that variation of the task next. Gotta think about something new then.
You've got time, I'm being rewarded for my observance with a break from my clamps.... and 20 minutes with my pussy pump and a sports bra full of tacs.... will complete yours immediately after

Old 04-11-2023, 01:41 PM   #24
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
You've got time, I'm being rewarded for my observance with a break from my clamps.... and 20 minutes with my pussy pump and a sports bra full of tacs.... will complete yours immediately after
Well deserved for being such a good girl
Actually the tac bra is something I thought about as well already. Didn't do it, as it is not directly on the list, but good to know you have it...

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 04-11-2023, 01:48 PM   #25
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Well deserved for being such a good girl
Actually the tac bra is something I thought about as well already. Didn't do it, as it is not directly on the list, but good to know you have it...
Tac pads and loose tacs are....

Old 04-11-2023, 01:50 PM   #26
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Tac pads and loose tacs are....
I am aware, don't think I didn't have mean thoughts regarding these. And you won't like any of these thoughts
Just the bra isn't and didn't want to just tell you to "destroy" one.

Might use it in future tasks

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 04-11-2023, 02:02 PM   #27
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
I am aware, don't think I didn't have mean thoughts regarding these. And you won't like any of these thoughts
Just the bra isn't and didn't want to just tell you to "destroy" one.

Might use it in future tasks
Oh I just dump a few thousand tacs in a super tight sports bra and shake them around.... pussy pump gets 3/4 full of tacs, and pumped till its a tight fit...

Now I'm curious....

Old 04-11-2023, 02:17 PM   #28
Tom1

Nice to hear that my task was fun

so if your clit can still endure a bonus round:

Task:

Pump your clit and tie it with a string ot rubber bands before you remove the suction cap. So that your clit stays big and full of blood for the next 10 minutes.
Put a straw next to you.

Then use a chilli/Chilli sauce/chilli powder etc
Or a mixture of all if youre brave

and put it on your clit.

Blow fresh air with the straw on your clit for 8 minutes. then use the remaining minute to beat your tied clit with a belt 30 times - once every 2 seconds

Enjoy
Old 04-11-2023, 02:41 PM   #29
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:

Task 1:

Task 2:
Don't loose the clamp
Quote:

Freshly out of the 'break' with the tacs, I put my required nipple clamps on, hard pressing flat nose clamps, and reinsert my dildos; as always, even with the upcoming task, with liberal amounts of lube. I rubbed the tiger balm into my poor swollen and throbbing clit and applied the evil clothes pin, with as much clit out the top as I could manage. The tiger balm has already spread around the dildo in my pussy. Here's where I messed up; out of habit I grabbed the bundle of skewers and did 50 hard jabs. Then realized I messed up. I immediately applied more tiger balm, and grabbed an individual skewer. I knew it was too easy (I love the bundle). I started again, by about 25 or so I was yipping with each jab (no, they aren't sharp enough to cause danage). By 50 I was in tears, the tiger balm now coating all around the dildos in both my holes.

I switched to a tight tweezer clamp on my poor clit while I pumped my nipples. This was brutal, the flat clamps made quick work squishing my already tender nipples. Once they were good and puffy (and insanely sensitive) I rubbed them down with toothpaste and applied the chained clamps. I set the waterbottles on the counter, and attached them to the chain about 3inches down from the nipples on each side. I switched the clamp on my clit to the evil one with the string, got situated in my kneeling chair, tied the pussy clamp to the chain, did two hard test slaps to the tops of my tits to make sure things would move right. Tugged hard on the chain to test the clamp on my clit (and yelped). 10 minutes of this was hell. My boobs aren't small. There was plenty of striking surface for my 1 inch belt. The clamp came off 4 times. Reapplying was excruciating. I was in tears two minutes in. Soaking wet half way through, intensifying the tigerbalm everywhere. My tits are covered in red marks. My nipples and clit are reclamped and on fire.

Thank you for the punishment

Old 04-11-2023, 02:53 PM   #30
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom1 View Post
Nice to hear that my task was fun

so if your clit can still endure a bonus round:

Task:

Pump your clit and tie it with a string ot rubber bands before you remove the suction cap. So that your clit stays big and full of blood for the next 10 minutes.
Put a straw next to you.

Then use a chilli/Chilli sauce/chilli powder etc
Or a mixture of all if youre brave

and put it on your clit.

Blow fresh air with the straw on your clit for 8 minutes. then use the remaining minute to beat your tied clit with a belt 30 times - once every 2 seconds

Enjoy
No chili sauce of any sort available.... alternative?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain (clit), pain (pussy), pain (tits), pain slut, punishment