Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-31-2011, 11:01 AM   #16
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

Repo guys fucking suck. My house sucks. Not being able to drive sucks. Blah.

I keep having either really weird sex dreams, or really bad nightmares.

Super stressed.

And my teacher wont answer her phone, which means I'll get another mark on my attendance sheet.

So not a good day.

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 11:08 AM   #17
Swan
Account Banned

Ah today was a good day. Everything was nice.. A girl in school who is so jealous of me asked for help.
I did well in the exam and I got 18 on 20 in the last one. Heehee! Other than the fact that I'm so sleepy right now, everything was/is really nice.
I love life.
Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 04:57 PM   #18
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Location: That place where that thing happens next to that other place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyElemental View Post
Me again! *waves enthusiastically*
I'm trying to write a paper for my online class that's due at midnight. I should be able to get it done but I REALLY don't care about Plato's definition of good...
Also, GTA San Andreas!
Who in their right mind would care about Plato's definition of good? But did you get it done? I'm sure it has to have passed midnight by now?
Also, I'm failing what is GTA San Andreas?
meeacaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:00 PM   #19
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutPuppy View Post
Repo guys fucking suck. My house sucks. Not being able to drive sucks. Blah.

I keep having either really weird sex dreams, or really bad nightmares.

Super stressed.

And my teacher wont answer her phone, which means I'll get another mark on my attendance sheet.

So not a good day.
Aw I'm so sorry. I have nightmares all the time too... and lately, weird sex dreams which is really weird because I've never had one in my life before a couple months ago. Plus, I'm completely straight and they pretty much all have some form of lesbian-ism... not that I have any issues with lesbians, I'm just not one. Try reading before bed. I heard that helps.

I hope things look up for you. Let me know if I can help with anything.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:01 PM   #20
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan View Post
Ah today was a good day. Everything was nice.. A girl in school who is so jealous of me asked for help.
I did well in the exam and I got 18 on 20 in the last one. Heehee! Other than the fact that I'm so sleepy right now, everything was/is really nice.
I love life.
Aw I'm so happy for you! Great job on the test! That's fantastic. I genuinely hope your good luck continues.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:16 AM   #21
Swan
Account Banned

Haha Meea, it did! XD
Today was a nice day! Our Chemistry teach postponed our viva. And I wasn't prepared for it.. so YAY!! XD
After coming back home, a DEAREST friend of mine called and we talked for an hour or so. Gosh, it was so awesome! After that my brother called and played me a song on his keyboard. That was sweet.
And I complimented a really cool girl today.. And she was like, "You think everyone's nice.. You're a very optimistic person." LOL! I was like,"Umm, thanks!"

Last edited by Swan; 02-01-2011 at 08:06 AM. Reason: ThinK not thing... Twas a typo :)
Old 02-01-2011, 07:43 AM   #22
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Haha Meea, it did! XD
Today was a nice day! Our Chemistry teach postponed our viva. And I wasn't prepared for it.. so YAY!! XD
After coming back home, a DEAREST friend of mine called and we talked for an hour or so. Gosh, it was so awesome! After that my brother called and played me a song on his keyboard. That was sweet.
And I complimented a really cool girl today.. And she was like, "You thing everyone's nice.. You're a very optimistic person." LOL! I was like,"Umm, thanks!"
I decided to change my font color :P
I can't believe your good luck continued. you must be on a streak!
I'm glad your chem was postponed but i think you had better prepare for it this time.
Thats so sweet of your friend. And your brother.
Stay optimistic, even when you can't see the sun anymore. Remember it's there and you'll never have to worry again. It's such a good way to be.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:25 AM   #23
AlmightyElemental
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeacaroline View Post
Who in their right mind would care about Plato's definition of good? But did you get it done? I'm sure it has to have passed midnight by now?
Also, I'm failing what is GTA San Andreas?
I have NO IDEA but I got it done and passed it in and now I'm just waiting to hear about how I did. I'm proud of myself.

And GTA=Grand Theft Auto, son! It's just so satisfying to fly around on a Jetpack and use a chainsaw to take out innocent bystanders. xD
Old 02-01-2011, 08:29 AM   #24
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmightyElemental View Post
I have NO IDEA but I got it done and passed it in and now I'm just waiting to hear about how I did. I'm proud of myself.

And GTA=Grand Theft Auto, son! It's just so satisfying to fly around on a Jetpack and use a chainsaw to take out innocent bystanders. xD
Thats good. I'm proud of you too.

Um... that sounds.... satisfying... sure. satisfying.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:01 AM   #25
Swan
Account Banned

Today was a great day! A few people came to me and told me how they like me a lot and would like to be my friends. The DEAREST friend called today as well! We're forming a band in school, and I'm one of the vocalists.
My computer teacher taught me something SUPER interesting! I loved it! Heehee! I finished the computer science homework before the class started so, YAY!
I found out that the certificates we had to get will be given tomorrow.. Everyone will be there, as in, all the students! XD
Over all, today was a nice day!
Old 02-02-2011, 03:10 AM   #26
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

I've been up about an hour. I have a horrible cold. I blew my nose earlier and it bled. (Unpleseant.) I've had to miss class today and I'll have to miss it tomorrow too; I'm in the "getting worse before it gets better" stage and it sucks. And all this because my boyfriend's housemate doesn't put her hand over her mouth when she coughs. God I hate her.

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:58 PM   #27
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Today was a great day! A few people came to me and told me how they like me a lot and would like to be my friends. The DEAREST friend called today as well! We're forming a band in school, and I'm one of the vocalists.
My computer teacher taught me something SUPER interesting! I loved it! Heehee! I finished the computer science homework before the class started so, YAY!
I found out that the certificates we had to get will be given tomorrow.. Everyone will be there, as in, all the students! XD
Over all, today was a nice day!
I'm so glad your day went well. I saw a double rainbow today. I knew it had to mean good luck for somebody.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:00 PM   #28
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Post
I've been up about an hour. I have a horrible cold. I blew my nose earlier and it bled. (Unpleseant.) I've had to miss class today and I'll have to miss it tomorrow too; I'm in the "getting worse before it gets better" stage and it sucks. And all this because my boyfriend's housemate doesn't put her hand over her mouth when she coughs. God I hate her.
Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry. Let me know when you feel better. I hope its soon.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:29 AM   #29
Swan
Account Banned

Today was a great day! Enjoyed a lot and my English teacher, who seemingly hates me, smiled at me when I answered her questions in the class. And oh, I was one of the three students who were in the classroom when she entered.. Lol. She loves me now, I guess.
Then I wrote a report and my teacher loved it. And I got a lot of compliments for my handwriting!
I'm going to meet a special friend today, and I love the fact.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:12 PM   #30
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Today was a great day! Enjoyed a lot and my English teacher, who seemingly hates me, smiled at me when I answered her questions in the class. And oh, I was one of the three students who were in the classroom when she entered.. Lol. She loves me now, I guess.
Then I wrote a report and my teacher loved it. And I got a lot of compliments for my handwriting!
I'm going to meet a special friend today, and I love the fact.
You're on a roll! It's always good to be on people's good side, so congrats for that. Really I'm running out of things to say to you because everything has been so good lately :P

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
company, conversation, feeling, joy, misery