Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Change into your swimsuit while going through a car wash.
No, this is not related to swimming 13 22.41%
Yes, this is absolutely related to swimming 41 70.69%
It needs to be adjusted to make it more relevant (please PM then change) 4 6.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2024, 03:49 PM   #1
The_V82

I dare you to swim 5 laps where you pulled your bikini button or your swimsuit is pushed to the side, almost like wardrobe malfunction, with your pussy exposed as possible.

Likes: Strip games, humiliate and tease my subs, degradation.
Limits:blood, vomit, scat, social suicide, permanent marks, face pics.
The_V82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to The_V82 for this post:
Old 05-13-2024, 04:06 PM   #2
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetSwimmerGirl View Post
Itak, I am quite new to this, to be honest, so I dont have likes and limits fully flushed out. If the task is too much for me, I'll tell that. If it was too easy, I'll tell that too.

I have a number of swimsuits, a number of dildos, all waterproof, some more descreet than others; and a couple of vibes, but not waterproof ones.

I am open to getting tasks from the time my car pulls into the gym parking lot to the time it leaves it.
ok, then, let see if this works: put on a vibe in the parking lot and turn it on; get out of the car after 5 minutes and go to the locker room where you change into your bathing suit and put in a dildo instead of the vibe. Do your training as usual; with the dildo in; and change into your vibe again in the locker room. Switch it off when in the car. No cumming!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 01:30 PM   #3
dontgetcaught

Okay I like one of the ideas from one of the posters on your thread. To pull the crotch to the side exposing yourself while swimming. I think that’s great! As you get brave you can do this with more people around.

Another version of this would be to let one vagina lip out of your swimsuit in the changing room so it’s not likely to be see and make your way to the pool. Best to be done during a very calm time of day so there aren’t people around! If you were to happen to get caught it’s easy to cover up as an accident!

If you get a key to a locker to use in the changing room it would be exciting to insert it into your vagina before you swim. Either inserting it or removing it you must do it in front of your locker so you’re out in the open. Not sure if you’re into different insertions?

Another one I had in mind that is a play on your first dare would be to buy or find a swimsuit or an outfit that covers your nipples but allows most or all of the side of your breast to be exposed. Dress in this and a cover up on your way out. This way it isn’t clearly obvious that your naked below your cover up and those looking at you from straight on won’t be able to see your nipples or most of your breast but if anyone gets a side view it will be very obvious what they are seeing.

If edging is something you enjoy take a dildo, come up with an interval, and every 10 min or after 5 laps or something you go back to the changing room (in a locker or somewhere private) get naked, use your dildo and play with yourself until you have edged, get dressed in a new swimsuit, go back out to swim for the specified interval and repeat. Swim, get naked, edge, new swimsuit you could do this for an hour or until you’ve completed a certain amount of laps.
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk