Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-13-2016, 09:00 AM   #16
Lolascenekid
Distinguished Member

Really the car is too far if everyone is telling you it is too far you should stop and listen to them, take some time to sit with your boyfriend and have talk with him to work out things that would be going too far like taking his car through blackmail which is extortion and you could get in a lot of trouble for this. Remember he is your boyfriend not your husband, the car is something a married couple that enjoys this stuff would consider.
Limits: Scat, full public (family), illegal, cbt, messy (only involving being poop/pee)

[SIZE="5"]PM Dares!
Lolascenekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 09:01 AM   #17
number1bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
He should still have the option to say no with out you black mailing him to do it. He is not bound to you for the rest of his life. What if he decides to break up with you? He loses his car because you made him do something? He should still have some free will in the situation to say no if that's not what he wants. It kind of seems like the I'm going to have a baby with you so you can't break up with me type of thing. If he is okay with you getting his car fine, but he should not be blackmailed into doing so. That is too far.
I mentioned to him when he asked for this that there is a high chance il take it too far and blackmail him badly etc and his reply was "you have permission once this starts to take it as far as you wish and no matter how much i beg you dont have to listen to me"

The way i see it is that if that is too far then he should have said so as gave him plenty chances to
number1bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 09:09 AM   #18
Lolascenekid
Distinguished Member

i am aware but he's excited probably thinking nothing like getting forced to sign his car over to you, i don't think there is anything wrong with any of the other suggestions but you should reconsider even doing the car at all or go to him and be like "so what if as a result of all the blackmail i get i want you to sign an expensive belonging of yours over to me, how would you feel about that?" it's better to make sure you're both ok with everything happening than getting in a lot of trouble because you took it too far
Limits: Scat, full public (family), illegal, cbt, messy (only involving being poop/pee)

[SIZE="5"]PM Dares!
Lolascenekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 09:46 AM   #19
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by number1bitch View Post
I mentioned to him when he asked for this that there is a high chance il take it too far and blackmail him badly etc and his reply was "you have permission once this starts to take it as far as you wish and no matter how much i beg you dont have to listen to me"

The way i see it is that if that is too far then he should have said so as gave him plenty chances to
I don't think anyone could ever imagine it as this far. He should still get his free will especially with an object this expensive. Whether he had the chance, he probably doesn't even know how evil you are being. I'm not the only person telling you this is a horrible idea. This is far to extreme. Their is controlling someone's life and then there is this.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 01:27 PM   #20
number1bitch

Quote:
He should still have the option to say no with out you black mailing him to do it. He is not bound to you for the rest of his life. What if he decides to break up with you? He loses his car because you made him do something? He should still have some free will in the situation to say no if that's not what he wants. It kind of seems like the I'm going to have a baby with you so you can't break up with me type of thing. If he is okay with you getting his car fine, but he should not be blackmailed into doing so. That is too far.

Ok ok i am listening, i may pretend about the car just to see his reaction at first and take it from there how about that?

Are there any other issues with the rest of the ideas i had above or are they all good?
Old 04-13-2016, 01:29 PM   #21
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Ok ok i am listening, i may pretend about the car just to see his reaction at first and take it from there how about that?

Are there any other issues with the rest of the ideas i had above or are they all good?
Thank you. That is a reasonable way to approach this. As long as you give him an out if he is really really extremely uncomfortable, then it is fine. Maybe having a code word set up for things that are too out of hand, that way you could still hear him beg, but he has a way out if he really needs/wants one. Other than that, there is nothing wrong with blackmail as long as you two trust each other and have a strong relationship.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

The following user says Thank You to Wedgiebondagebabe for this post:
Old 04-13-2016, 01:30 PM   #22
number1bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolascenekid View Post
i am aware but he's excited probably thinking nothing like getting forced to sign his car over to you, i don't think there is anything wrong with any of the other suggestions but you should reconsider even doing the car at all or go to him and be like "so what if as a result of all the blackmail i get i want you to sign an expensive belonging of yours over to me, how would you feel about that?" it's better to make sure you're both ok with everything happening than getting in a lot of trouble because you took it too far
That is actually a really good idea and i am going to do that to see his reaction, thank you for that advice
If he does not say that's too far though then i will most likely say "ok just remember that you asked for this" and go ahead with that though

Does that sound ok?
Any other suggestions?
Old 04-13-2016, 01:32 PM   #23
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Also, just as a dominant would not give a submissive something that is in their hard limits, make sure you do not pass into his. Otherwise have fun and make sure everything is consensual.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 04-13-2016, 01:33 PM   #24
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Quote:

The only other idea that I could see might be a problem would be messing around with another guy/girl in front of him. I don't enough about the dynamics of your relationship, but if he's not at all interested in cuckolding I could see where that could be potentially be problematic. I assume you care for him and don't want to lose him or seriously harm him emotionally.

Not necessarily saying you shouldn't do it, but I think you need to know how it will affect him first.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to atownesq for this post:
Old 04-13-2016, 01:35 PM   #25
number1bitch

Quote:
Thank you. That is a reasonable way to approach this. As long as you give him an out if he is really really extremely uncomfortable, then it is fine. Maybe having a code word set up for things that are too out of hand, that way you could still hear him beg, but he has a way out if he really needs/wants one. Other than that, there is nothing wrong with blackmail as long as you two trust each other and have a strong relationship.
I asked him about a code word before and he said he did not want a way out and that if he didn't like something then that's tough, rather him than me

Do you have any suggestions of other things i can do?
Old 04-13-2016, 01:39 PM   #26
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
I asked him about a code word before and he said he did not want a way out and that if he didn't like something then that's tough, rather him than me

Do you have any suggestions of other things i can do?
Well he sounds like he did not think this through at all. Personally, I like the idea of ice plugs and clothespin dares. If you look online there are tutorials for how to make an ice plug out of a condom and toilet paper tube. You can also use it as a timer so you can put a key on a string in it and then he can't be released until the plug melts.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 04-13-2016, 01:40 PM   #27
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I suggest if you do the blackmail thing, have a way to prove this was consensual. Otherwise, you could get into serious trouble later on. Even then, that's no guarantee you won't get in trouble (worst case scenario, with the law.)

I also suggest, insisting on him having a safe word whether he likes it or not. There's no guarantee, he won't want one later on. And this way, you don't have to stop at every no. Because consent is only consent when one consents.

The safe word is for both your benifits.

Everyone else said everything else I wanted to say.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 02:20 PM   #28
number1bitch

We made up a contract thing today and he signed this, i am really excited as this starts soon.

I asked him if there was any limits or anything and he said no so the idea involving other guys/girls will 100% be happening and i will see by his reaction how he copes with it, it will be interesting anyway

I love the idea with the key in the ice plug, not sure how sore that would be for someone though?
I am going to go out for the day with him but ban him from using the toilet and if he cant hold it then well he will just have to let it go in public
Old 04-13-2016, 02:24 PM   #29
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
We made up a contract thing today and he signed this, i am really excited as this starts soon.

I asked him if there was any limits or anything and he said no so the idea involving other guys/girls will 100% be happening and i will see by his reaction how he copes with it, it will be interesting anyway

I love the idea with the key in the ice plug, not sure how sore that would be for someone though?
I am going to go out for the day with him but ban him from using the toilet and if he cant hold it then well he will just have to let it go in public
You can always have him use diapers. Also did he know your ideas before signing the contract? Is your contact detailed and contain consent to everything you are trying to do? Also make sure that both of you have a contract that each of you signed.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 04-13-2016, 02:58 PM   #30
number1bitch

It has a section where he has requested not to know all of my ideas and that he consents, trust me everything has been covered and has been checked etc

Do not worry as i am not
Trying to think of much more ideas for this though, could do with some help?

Anyone got a list for me?

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage and discipline, femdom punishment, forced bi, humiliation public, slave