Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-03-2023, 07:30 AM   #16
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetlittlefreak View Post
Hey everyone

Bit about me....i'm 23, f, les, and submissive. From central pennsylvania. I've been doing public play tasks for years now. Started back in H.S. mostly because of a lack of any sort of privacy at home...and it quickly became one of my biggest kinks. Love the thrill of doing stuff where there's a risk of being caught. Or doing things where i would definitely get seen.

In the past i've done a LOT of masturbating/edging out in public places. Parks, bathrooms, dressing rooms, woods, locker rooms, campus lecture halls and study lounges when i was at school, my car parked in tons of different places. I've also done stuff like flashing, trying on dog collars in a pet store, washing my car at a car wash in just a white tank top and white bikini bottoms. Always looking to do more though, push myself.

That said...I'd love to get some new public play dares! As long as they're within limits, safe, and doable (not going to get me immediately arrested or anything). I'll let you all know if i'm able to do a dare and will post reports once completed.
Walk up a dozen (or as many as you dare) escalators wearing a miniskirt and nothing underneath.
Old 09-04-2023, 05:16 AM   #17
MistressP

Default Hello girl

Hi little one, since you like some public play, I would like you to dress in your shortest skirt and most revealing bra when heading out for a 30 mins walk in the park. Do put on a choker if you have one and your highest heel. After every 5 mins, you are to find a place to edge, wherever you feel comfortable. But the twist is, on every stop, your number of edge increases by 1. So after first 5 mins, you will edge once,, after next 5 mins - you will edge twice and at the end of 30 mins you will have to edge 6 times at the location. You are not to wipe of any liquid but then go to a footwear shop and ask the helper to show you some high heels. If you like exposure, you can flash your pussy otherwise find a way to cover it. Have fun.

Mistress P

If you want to reach out for details about my slave Married Slut, then you can PM me
I am not looking for any more slaves or sluts to own.

Likes: Dominating older girls, Degradation, Humiliation, Total Power Exchange

Limits: Pet, Babygirl, Diaper, Pee, Scat, Blood, Involving Family
MistressP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 09:17 AM   #18
Sweetlittlefreak

Haha this one sounds fun and i do have to make a trip to Michael's sometime this week so will definitely try this

Quote:
Originally Posted by jml3030 View Post
Go to a craft store, find a cute associate, and say that you've recently gotten into scissoring and are looking for some new shears that are good for curved cuts on folded paper...try to use the word "scissoring" as much as possible and play dumb, and see if she tries to explain.

Limits: Kids, family, dares that involve other people/very public, messy/gross dares, bathroom stuff, picture dares, anything illegal or that would cause permanent harm.
Sweetlittlefreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2023, 09:27 PM   #19
leeroc101

This one may require some research or planning on your part depending on the area you live in. Modifications are acceptable. Hop on a public bus wearing your normal clothes and carrying a shopping bag of some kind. Just before whatever stop you chose to get off at, strip down to your panties and bra and set a timer for 5 minutes. Start the timer when you get off. You may redress after the timer goes off.

For bonus points, do the same dare in reverse on your way back. Strip down 5 minutes before your bus is due to arrive. Once on the bus, you may redress.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk