Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Should I fuck my youngest Brother?
Yes!!! 43 86.00%
No! 7 14.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2013, 07:40 AM   #16
highlander

get ur bro to accept ur pee and squirt in their mouths even offer to drink theirs in exchange
highlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:24 AM   #17
pantsman

get your brothers to strip down to just their briefs, then wank them both off through the briefs until them cum
Then lick the cum off both pairs of briefs for them

Limits: Urine / poo, Permanent, Family/Friends, Soap, Extreme Pain, personal information, showing face
pantsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:33 AM   #18
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Rub/hump their cocks against your pussy without penetration until both of them cum. You not allowed to cum or use hands. Then each of them should eat you to orgasm. Report how it went. Want to see your video!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #19
nairdo

make your bros to sleep with you in the same bed, when you wake up give their morning boners light blowjobs.

Dislikes: crossdressing, toothpaste, ice, Bondage

Limits: Permanent, scat, piss, blood, friends/family, public, unreasonable, messy, Exhibitionism
nairdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:42 AM   #20
cracks

try what nairdo said hehehe and are you sharing the video?
cracks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:22 PM   #21
Brahater
getDare Sweetheart

Let your brothers decide what you wear the next week while at home AND while your are out, e.g. at the uni. I hope they make you to go out without your underwear and the choose tight jeans, short skirts and sheer tops, hehehe.

Write a detailed report every day!
Brahater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:50 PM   #22
bondageFan

Just ask your brothers to edge you untill you will begging your own brothers to cum
bondageFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:00 AM   #23
Narria

tell your brothers you will be there slave for one week doing anything they ask you to do in return that after the week they will be yours for one day.
Narria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 02:00 AM   #24
r0ver
getDare Addict

Your brothers have to masturbate over your face until they have both emptied their load. The one who came last has to then eat you out and you must squirt over their face. You must then lick the cum off each others faces.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:01 AM   #25
Lisa.sexy

Default Update!

Hello all, thanks for the great ideas and PM's. I've had a rather amazing last few days.

As I mentioned before my last dare from my brothers was to masturbate at uni and film my orgasm to prove it. I did this the other day and I need to say it was amazing. Terrifying but oh so hot at the same time. There condition was for me to do it during one of my classes. Luckily one of my other dare buddies does some of the same classes as me so he didn't mind filming me (as I'm sure most of you guys wouldn't either) I sat as far back as possible in an empty row at the lecture theatre before removing my underwear, pulled up my skirt and started. Because it was so horny and hot I was extremely wet and horny so by the time I orgasmed, the seat was soaked and I, of course, squirted at the end. I thought someone a few rows in front knew what I was doing but didn't say anything. He just kept turning around to look at me heaving breathless body. Any way. It was hot.

The rest of the week involved both myself and my brothers daring each other as often as wee could. Trying to take as many suggestions from this forum as we could.

Pantsman:
get your brothers to strip down to just their briefs, then wank them both off through the briefs until them cum
Then lick the cum off both pairs of briefs for them

This was competed right after they watched my video from uni of me cumming. And trust me it didn't take long for them to blow their load but their sure was a lot of cum to lick of their briefs. Tasted amazing. I love their cum and their cocks.

Vladimir_bz_lion:

Rub/hump their cocks against your pussy without penetration until both of them cum. You not allowed to cum or use hands. Then each of them should eat you to orgasm. Report how it went. Want to see your video!

I did this late on night. I snuck into my youngest brothers room, took of his boxers and just rubbed my pussy up and down his cock. It accidentally went inside me for a few seconds but I pulled it out. I down really want my brothers cock in my wet pussy . . . Yet. But he did thank my by licking my pussyfoot till I squirted on him he loves that. But alas no video. Sorry.

Nairdo:
make your bros to sleep with you in the same bed, when you wake up give their morning boners light blowjobs.

They actually dared me to do this except it took a long time to fall asleep as they were fingering me constantly and rubbing my boobs all night. I came and squirted so many times until they finally fell asleep. . . Until I woke them up with my mouth

Bondage fan:

Just ask your brothers to edge you untill you will begging your own brothers to cum

I actually did this one early this morning before I left for uni. They were edging me for close to 50 minutes. Fingering and rubbing my all over, sometimes licking my pussy as well. I was begging them, absolutely begging them, my own two brothers, to make me come, to make me squirt my juices all over them, and by that time when they finally pushed me over the edge I squirted so much. It was one of the best orgasms I have ever had.

R0ver:

Your brothers have to masturbate over your face until they have both emptied their load. The one who came last has to then eat you out and you must squirt over their face. You must then lick the cum off each others faces.

This one I only just completed. I helped them to start by masturbating as well. Giving them something to look as as they stocked their cocks as cum all over my face. Luckily my youngest brother came last (since he is the best with his tongue) and licked me deep inside until I squirted on his face. Since I don't mind the taste of my on juices I didn't mind licking my juices of him, but I don't thing he liked the taste of his or his brothers cum. hahaha

I've also don't many other dares this week. Blowing them off, having them finger me and eat me. Flash random strangers etc. a recent dare I was PMed (everyone can PM me with dares if they want) was to Walk to your bathroom and back in a short T-shirt, and No Panties, then tell me about it.

My response:
Well after the week I had there was no surprise to what happened. I left my bedroom in nothing but a shirt, as I passed my brothers in the lounge room they saw me, noticed my lack of underwear, enquired why then, as we have been daring each other all week, made my stand in front of them with my legs spread and stuck a finger each inside me until I orgasmed in front of them . . . Twice

I have had such a great time this week. I know my posts are not very frequent but I really appreciate all the dares and messages you guys send. Thanks. Please post some more. I would love to keep getting some more diaries I can do with my brothers. Maybe even push the boundaries further. Dares for me and dares for them. THANKS. and don't be afraid to PM me

Likes: Naked, Orgasms, Masturbation, Semi-Public, Risky, Public Masturbation, Sex

Dislikes: Getting Caught, Bondage

(I'll update as I go along)

Squirter

PM me if you want to chat
Lisa.sexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:13 AM   #26
Lisa.sexy

Poll:

I have also just been dared to fuck my youngest brother, who is 19. I've set up a poll. Either vote yes or no. You decide my fate.

Likes: Naked, Orgasms, Masturbation, Semi-Public, Risky, Public Masturbation, Sex

Dislikes: Getting Caught, Bondage

(I'll update as I go along)

Squirter

PM me if you want to chat
Lisa.sexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:31 AM   #27
havefunboy
getDare Sweetheart

Heart youre hmmm Lisa !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa.sexy View Post
Poll:

I have also just been dared to fuck my youngest brother, who is 19. I've set up a poll. Either vote yes or no. You decide my fate.
well Lisa realy like it what you all do and wish I could see you on pics and video play with them
and I voted yes on youre poll
realy would love a sis like you
go on and do much more
havefunboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:19 AM   #28
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Lie down on your back. Let your brothers stand on his knees (lie) on the sides of your thighs. You have to masturbate their penises in the same rhythm with both hands, and they can play with you how they want (and how far can lay their hands). If one of them starts come, ruin his orgasm on your pussy. The second brother should also cum on your pussy, but a full orgasm. Thenbrother Cum the first, must lick all the sperm and eat your pussy to orgasm. If you finished first, you become a sex slave for the brothers on the day.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:20 AM   #29
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

for one day your brothers can cum on you whenever and how often they want and wherever they want to cum on.. you are not to clean yourself for the day.. at the end of the day have them pee over you to get yourself clean... you may shower afterwards if both allow you to

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:34 PM   #30
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

both your brothers take turns in making you cum over and over until they choose to stop count the number of cums (must be squirts) into a bowl
next you and one brother make the other cum over and over until you choose to stop
repeat with the other brother both into the same bowl
the one who is made to cum least is the master/mistress for the next week the loser has to drink the bowl of cum what they can't drink they must use as hair gel for 48 hours
oh and links to any vids would be nice

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
brother, sexy, sister, teen