Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-11-2019, 12:40 PM   #16
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperHumiliate View Post
I don't know if you are okay with it but if you are, put on a swim suit, just normal pants and a crop top/short top that will show of a bit of the swimsuit. Then go on a nice walk.
Hi !
I make it some times. Not in crowded public place, but for walk in park it's ok. I wear with small short and t-shirt. braces look like sport bra.
Don't like: all that not involve simwsuit
SwimPussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 01:14 PM   #17
SwimPussy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Perfect. Maybe about being able to cum with just bullet in, you could try with bullet and geisha balls together (if the dimensions allows it), if it works you could use them both or balls in and bullet on clit. Since today is a rainy day it could be perfect to experiment .

BTW: here in Italy is very warm
I just return for my walk.
It's about 15°C and raining some times. I think it's ok.
So when I arrive at home, I get naked, put on my geisha balls, a pantyhose, and the black speedo. I put the bullet on my clit firmly maintained in place.
As the weather is bad, I just put on a trench coat and sneakers.
I go out, and jogg to the wood, where it has a long path. Geisha balls make lot of sensations. Some times I start the bullet.
Quickly I was sweating, and as it was nobody in the woods, I take off the coat. Just after it start a strong raining. I don't put on the coat, and get all soaked.
I continue to play with bullet.
I don't know how many edges I make. My pussy is on fire.
A the end of the wood, I set bullet on high setting, and I cum quickly and very strong.
I put on the coat and walk home, with the balls always rolling in my pussy.
At home, I get a warm shower.
I love it.
Very fun moment. Thanks.
The following 3 users say Thank You to SwimPussy for this post:
Old 06-12-2019, 03:21 AM   #18
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimPussy View Post
I just return for my walk.
I love it.
Very fun moment. Thanks.
Well done. It was the easy one, and you did it very well, and I'm happy you enjoyed it.

Now we'll do something more daring with the tightest and skimpiest swimsuit you own (what's your tits size, is it really you in your avatar?).

This time it will be jogging in the woods again, wearing only shorts (the shortest you own) and a white t-shirt over your swimsuit, no pantyhose this time, just naked legs (unless you feel too cold, in this case you're allowed to wear sheer pantyhose). You'll take off shorts and t-shirt as you reach the woods, and will jog in only your swimsuit, hiding in the bush if somebody approaches and you don't feel comfortable being seen while jogging in your skimpiest swimsuit. If it rains it will be better, so your body will be deliciously wet and slippery, and when you'll put back on the t-shirt it will reveal what you're wearing under (anyway you're jogging, who could criticize how you dress while jogging?).

You'll have your geisha balls in your pussy all the time, and you'll have your at least 4 edges and the final orgasm putting your fingers inside your swimsuit crotch and rubbing your clit (through the pantyhose, if you're wearing). It will be up to you if going around with the smell of pussy on your fingers, that everybody could sniff, or sucking them clean (you aren't allowed to clean them in any other way, I wish you like your taste).

Have fun.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 04:36 AM   #19
SwimPussy

Quote:
Well done. It was the easy one, and you did it very well, and I'm happy you enjoyed it.

Now we'll do something more daring with the tightest and skimpiest swimsuit you own (what's your tits size, is it really you in your avatar?).

This time it will be jogging in the woods again, wearing only shorts (the shortest you own) and a white t-shirt over your swimsuit, no pantyhose this time, just naked legs (unless you feel too cold, in this case you're allowed to wear sheer pantyhose). You'll take off shorts and t-shirt as you reach the woods, and will jog in only your swimsuit, hiding in the bush if somebody approaches and you don't feel comfortable being seen while jogging in your skimpiest swimsuit. If it rains it will be better, so your body will be deliciously wet and slippery, and when you'll put back on the t-shirt it will reveal what you're wearing under (anyway you're jogging, who could criticize how you dress while jogging?).

You'll have your geisha balls in your pussy all the time, and you'll have your at least 4 edges and the final orgasm putting your fingers inside your swimsuit crotch and rubbing your clit (through the pantyhose, if you're wearing). It will be up to you if going around with the smell of pussy on your fingers, that everybody could sniff, or sucking them clean (you aren't allowed to clean them in any other way, I wish you like your taste).

Have fun.
Hummm, I love it.
Don't sure about weather today. But when I can, I make it. I think nobody can sniff smell from my fingers outdoor, no pb about that.
The following 2 users say Thank You to SwimPussy for this post:
Old 06-12-2019, 06:43 AM   #20
messygerman

I know pictures are one of your limits but would it be possible to lay all of your swimsuits on your bed and upload a picture of them with us?

The dare then would be that someone is allowed to select one swimsuit you will have to wear for a whole das- no Matter what dare you will have to fulfill in it

Likes: Crossdress, Cum, Messy, Tights, Swimsuits, semi public, public at night, bondage

Ways to punish me: full public, pee, body writing, wedgie

Limits: Scat, Family, Blood
messygerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 11:00 AM   #21
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by messygerman View Post
I know pictures are one of your limits but would it be possible to lay all of your swimsuits on your bed and upload a picture of them with us?

The dare then would be that someone is allowed to select one swimsuit you will have to wear for a whole das- no Matter what dare you will have to fulfill in it
ok. I'll can do that.
Old 06-12-2019, 04:07 PM   #22
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Nice, I can do that on some cheap swimsuits. I've blue, dark, red and pink to do. I'll make it today. For my next outdoor dares, I'll use them.
Quote:
Hi !
I make it some times. Not in crowded public place, but for walk in park it's ok. I wear with small short and t-shirt. braces look like sport bra.
This is a two part dare.

Dare 1:
Go out wearing a swimsuit, denim shorts and shoes. You have to be out for at least 1 hour, and minimum 20 people should see you. It's a pretty common look in the U.S., you should work on bringing it to France!
https://www.forever21.com/us/shop/ca...black-bodysuit

Dare 2:
In one of the swimsuits you cut the panty liner out, also cut out any lining that covers your breasts. Repeat dare 1, but with this extra revealing swimsuit.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:48 AM   #23
redcamel
getDare Addict

After a couple of outdoor dares, one to be done at home (oh, well, feel free to do it in public if you feel like ).

You'll need an empty plastic bottle of 1,5-2 liters and a piece of twine to tie in a loop around the neck just below the cap reinforcement, leaving a length of twine out from the knot, long enough to be tied somewhere to hang the bottle Let's say 15-20 cm). You need also a swimsuit of the right size for you, or better if loose, and some body oil.

Start naked, maybe better standing in the bathtub or in the shower stall, put in place your geisha balls, and edge a couple of times or more, rubbing your clit, just to warm up and make your pussy pretty wet and slippery.

Then oil your body from the thighs top up to your neck, wear your swimsuit and loop the string of the geisha balls, poking from your pussy, around your swimsuit crotch. Do several loops until the terminal ring of the geisha balls string lays against your swimsuit fabric, and try to keep the loops tight, so your swimsuit crotch strip becomes a tight roll of fabric that can be easily positioned between your inner lips. Now tie the bottle twine with a tight knot at your geisha ball ring, including the swimsuit crotch, so that the bottle will hang from it between your thighs, then slide your swimsuit shoulder straps out from your shoulders so that they lay on your arms but your tits remain covered.

Start pouring a little amount of water into the bottle, slowly filling it, until it starts pulling down at the same time your swimsuit crotch and your geisha balls. If the swimsuit is loose enough and your body is well oiled it should easily slide down, and the most of the weight will pull on your geisha balls. Try to keep them tightening your vagina on them (this is one of their purposes: strenghten the pelvic muscles...) and go on pouring slowly water into the bottle. Enjoy the feeling of the swimsuit sliding on your oiled body and the geisha balls popping out one by one as the weight increases and you aren't able to keep them longer. When the bottle reaches the floor, if you think you had enough, you can have your orgasm rubbing your clit (do it through the swimsuit fabric if it covers your clit). Otherwise, if you loved the feeling and want more fun, you could edge a couple of times, empty the bottle, reposition the geisha balls, pull up the swimsuit (maybe oiling more) and start the game again.

The distance from the bottom of the bottle and the floor is intended to be enough to pull out all the geisha balls. If it isn't and you want to savour all the balls sliding out, you could stand on a couple of objects (something like a couple of bricks) to raise your crotch from the floor (otherwise just squat, if you prefer to keep some balls inside). Anyway, you should be careful to keep your thighs apart enough to let the balls freely slide, but not so much to hamper your swimsuit on the external part of your thighs. Of course you can also play tightening your legs more or less to control the speed of the down motion, i.e. you could tighten your thigs when each ball is about to slide out and stretches your pussy to make it last more, or tighten the bottle between your thighs unti it's pretty full to let her go suddenly and enjoy the feeling of the balls sliding out quickly, let your fantasy free.

Enjoy.

Last edited by redcamel; 06-13-2019 at 02:56 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 10:37 PM   #24
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
This is a two part dare.

Dare 1:
Go out wearing a swimsuit, denim shorts and shoes. You have to be out for at least 1 hour, and minimum 20 people should see you. It's a pretty common look in the U.S., you should work on bringing it to France!
https://www.forever21.com/us/shop/ca...black-bodysuit

Dare 2:
In one of the swimsuits you cut the panty liner out, also cut out any lining that covers your breasts. Repeat dare 1, but with this extra revealing swimsuit.
Thank for this.
But, all mys swimsuits are sport type (on your link there are more glams or leotard type). mine was only speedo type.
They have no breast liner, only some that have a full cover liner but I don't cut it as they are on expensive ones. I've some with crotch liner removed, and 1 cheap pink extra ligth with a full cover liner removed. But it was very see-trough.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:40 PM   #25
SwimPussy

Quote:
After a couple of outdoor dares, one to be done at home (oh, well, feel free to do it in public if you feel like ).

You'll need an empty plastic bottle of 1,5-2 liters and a piece of twine to tie in a loop around the neck just below the cap reinforcement, leaving a length of twine out from the knot, long enough to be tied somewhere to hang the bottle Let's say 15-20 cm). You need also a swimsuit of the right size for you, or better if loose, and some body oil.

Start naked, maybe better standing in the bathtub or in the shower stall, put in place your geisha balls, and edge a couple of times or more, rubbing your clit, just to warm up and make your pussy pretty wet and slippery.

Then oil your body from the thighs top up to your neck, wear your swimsuit and loop the string of the geisha balls, poking from your pussy, around your swimsuit crotch. Do several loops until the terminal ring of the geisha balls string lays against your swimsuit fabric, and try to keep the loops tight, so your swimsuit crotch strip becomes a tight roll of fabric that can be easily positioned between your inner lips. Now tie the bottle twine with a tight knot at your geisha ball ring, including the swimsuit crotch, so that the bottle will hang from it between your thighs, then slide your swimsuit shoulder straps out from your shoulders so that they lay on your arms but your tits remain covered.

Start pouring a little amount of water into the bottle, slowly filling it, until it starts pulling down at the same time your swimsuit crotch and your geisha balls. If the swimsuit is loose enough and your body is well oiled it should easily slide down, and the most of the weight will pull on your geisha balls. Try to keep them tightening your vagina on them (this is one of their purposes: strenghten the pelvic muscles...) and go on pouring slowly water into the bottle. Enjoy the feeling of the swimsuit sliding on your oiled body and the geisha balls popping out one by one as the weight increases and you aren't able to keep them longer. When the bottle reaches the floor, if you think you had enough, you can have your orgasm rubbing your clit (do it through the swimsuit fabric if it covers your clit). Otherwise, if you loved the feeling and want more fun, you could edge a couple of times, empty the bottle, reposition the geisha balls, pull up the swimsuit (maybe oiling more) and start the game again.

The distance from the bottom of the bottle and the floor is intended to be enough to pull out all the geisha balls. If it isn't and you want to savour all the balls sliding out, you could stand on a couple of objects (something like a couple of bricks) to raise your crotch from the floor (otherwise just squat, if you prefer to keep some balls inside). Anyway, you should be careful to keep your thighs apart enough to let the balls freely slide, but not so much to hamper your swimsuit on the external part of your thighs. Of course you can also play tightening your legs more or less to control the speed of the down motion, i.e. you could tighten your thigs when each ball is about to slide out and stretches your pussy to make it last more, or tighten the bottle between your thighs unti it's pretty full to let her go suddenly and enjoy the feeling of the balls sliding out quickly, let your fantasy free.

Enjoy.
oula. It was complicated. Don't sur to understand all.
maybe I'll try it.

Today the weather was better, so I'll make other run in wood.
Old 06-15-2019, 12:27 AM   #26
SwimPussy

Thumbs up

Quote:

Have fun.
Hello
I just come back from my morning swimsuit wood running.
I've wake up early as I was excited by what I've to do.
It's a sunny day. 7h50 AM and 15°C outdoor
I put on my pink speedo (profile picture), a short, a t-shirt, socks and sneakers.
Before I've put in geisha balls.
A pony tail, and I'm ready.
I jogg to the woods (5 min). I was very excited and the balls works in my pussy.
A the enter of woods, I remove short and t-shirt. I hide them behind a tree.
I start running. 8h00 AM here, there were nobody.
I made some stops, rubbing my pussy through the swimsuit to get edges. I was on fire, my pussy very wet, and the swimsuit to.
I run for about 30 min with pauses and edges. I was very worry about someone see me. At each way cross I look all around.
When I edge I need to stay in the way as out of the way there is not really passable.
I imagine someone seeing me, in the middle of the way, feet apart, in pink swimsuit, sweating, rubbing my pussy ! What he do or say ?
After 4 edges, and about finish my way, I stop, put my hand in my swimsuit, and rub my clit to cum just here.
My mind was beetwen pleasure and anxiety to be seen. It was a powerfull orgasm.
As dared, I lick my finger (even if it was not really wet as I've not put in my pussy).
I return where I've hidden my clothings. Put them on. and return home.
Thanks Redcamel for this.
The following 3 users say Thank You to SwimPussy for this post:
Old 06-16-2019, 07:07 AM   #27
Everill
getDare Devil

How about something like this since you've recently gotten some padlocks.

Start by getting dressed in a swimsuit, clothes and inserting your remote bullet vibe. Make sure to also take a small bag and leave the keys to the padlock at home. When you're about 10 minutes away from your house use your vibe remote to set it to the max and then the remote in your bag. close the bag and lock it with the padlock. Then all you have to do is make your way home.

If you don't want to do this near your house you can always go to a trail and leave the keys at the start of the trail.

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 01:20 PM   #28
andy4
Distinguished Member

Lets try this insert your g-balls and your bullet vib.

You are to wear a short loose fitting skirt and shirt of your choosing.
Choose a suit that either pushes tits tightly together or better one that you can pull to the outside so your tits are only covered by the shirt.

Now find a park with a pull up bar or other play bar that you can straddle and turn on your vib and ride it for 5 minutes
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 01:21 PM   #29
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
How about something like this since you've recently gotten some padlocks.

Start by getting dressed in a swimsuit, clothes and inserting your remote bullet vibe. Make sure to also take a small bag and leave the keys to the padlock at home. When you're about 10 minutes away from your house use your vibe remote to set it to the max and then the remote in your bag. close the bag and lock it with the padlock. Then all you have to do is make your way home.

If you don't want to do this near your house you can always go to a trail and leave the keys at the start of the trail.
Very nice.
I can try it with letting keys in my car. I think not a real difficult to do.
Please let me a post in my news thread : https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=367705 I'm sure you can help me.
Old 06-16-2019, 01:48 PM   #30
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
Lets try this insert your g-balls and your bullet vib.

You are to wear a short loose fitting skirt and shirt of your choosing.
Choose a suit that either pushes tits tightly together or better one that you can pull to the outside so your tits are only covered by the shirt.

Now find a park with a pull up bar or other play bar that you can straddle and turn on your vib and ride it for 5 minutes
Hi !
Don't understand what you want with my tits ! If it was to make some activities without sustain it's possible.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public, swimsuit