Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-26-2019, 07:24 AM   #16
ewitch
Distinguished Member

Whilst she is like that how about applying ankle cuffs and giving her a spanking. At the end just walk away. Blindfolded and gagged she won't know what is going on.

Looking forward to when she needs you to wipe her bottom.

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 07:38 AM   #17
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewitch View Post
Whilst she is like that how about applying ankle cuffs and giving her a spanking. At the end just walk away. Blindfolded and gagged she won't know what is going on.

Looking forward to when she needs you to wipe her bottom.
Her ankles are now cuffed too. Took the opportunity to tickle her too, she was squirming around on the floor trying to wriggle away but couldn't.

She did ask whether she gets let out of the straitjacket to go to the toilet if it's more than just a wee
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 09:05 AM   #18
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
How about something like spaghetti bolognese for supper. Just put the plate in front of her and leave her to it.
Dinner time, and as requested by ewitch it's Spaghetti Bolognese... Lead her out to the kitchen by the leash, tied the leash round the table leg and put the bowl of spaghetti bolognese in front of her
Old 10-26-2019, 09:32 AM   #19
ewitch
Distinguished Member

So how did dinner go - able to eat it without too many problems?

Think I am going clubbing tonight so will say hi to anyone I see in a straight jacket

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Old 10-26-2019, 09:39 AM   #20
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
So how did dinner go - able to eat it without too many problems?

Think I am going clubbing tonight so will say hi to anyone I see in a straight jacket
She did quite well, I tied her hair back for her (maybe I'm being too nice) but having spaghetti bolognese in her hair for the night won't be much fun. She got it all over her face, chin and glasses but that was about it.

She'll have to come upstairs and wait while I get ready for the party now... Obviously she's already ready, apart from her makeup
Old 10-26-2019, 10:52 PM   #21
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Default 6 hours to go

The party last night was amazing, I'm sure Louise will give a report later once she gets her arms back.

Any suggestions of things she should try for the last 6 hours?

We forgot that the clocks changed last night so she'll actually be in the straitjacket for 25 hours in total
Old 10-26-2019, 10:55 PM   #22
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Fix a Hitachi between her legs and lock her in a closet for an hour or two
Old 10-27-2019, 01:51 AM   #23
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Default 3 hours to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
Fix a Hitachi between her legs and lock her in a closet for an hour or two
She's had breakfast (bowl of cereal, without having her hair tied back this time) and a glass of water with a straw. Also had her put her bowl in the dishwasher using her feet.

I tickled her and she lashed out kicking hard, so she now has her ankles cuffed again and won't be getting out of them.

She now has her vibe inserted too and I have the remote control
Old 10-27-2019, 01:56 AM   #24
ewitch
Distinguished Member

Few ideas for the last few hours

Let her have a phone call with a friend/familly member. Whist she is talking play with her vibe.

Sensory overload - put the vibe on max and start tiggling her but keep going for longer than normal.

Given all the fun she gets it only seems fair she should please you too. Giving a by without any hands to position/support should be a little different though.

The following user says Thank You to ewitch for this post:
Old 10-27-2019, 03:27 AM   #25
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Few ideas for the last few hours

Let her have a phone call with a friend/familly member. Whist she is talking play with her vibe.

Sensory overload - put the vibe on max and start tiggling her but keep going for longer than normal.

Given all the fun she gets it only seems fair she should please you too. Giving a by without any hands to position/support should be a little different though.
So she had to call her parents using her toes and put them on loud speaker while I kept turning her vibe on and off. She's now ring gagged too so she's a dribbling mess.

90 minutes to go until she gets out of the straitjacket
Old 10-27-2019, 05:07 AM   #26
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Default I'm back 😀

Hey all... The 24hrs (well 25 actually because of the clock change) are up, and I'm out of the straitjacket! 😀

It's fair to say that I've actually enjoyed the last 24hrs so thank you to everyone who gave suggestions. I think we might do this again at some point, but maybe without the party and not being able to remove the straitjacket at all... I thought that might have been the case this time when the padlocks were clipped shut. So if anyone has any more suggestions for what to try if we do this again then feel free to comment or message us.

My husband has said that I'll be staying in the ankle cuffs as punishment for kicking out earlier

Locked in chastity (belt and bra) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
Legs bound together 24/7 for 3 weeks from 10th June by order of TheJoker-101
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Old 10-29-2019, 12:22 PM   #27
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Default Halloween evening

We've decided that I'll be spending Thursday evening (Halloween) in the straitjacket again from when I get home from work (around 6pm) until I wake up Friday morning.

So we're open to any suggestions you might have for things I should try to do whilst in the straitjacket

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Old 10-29-2019, 12:34 PM   #28
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Have a list of toys? Be good to try some new things from last go around.
Old 10-29-2019, 12:39 PM   #29
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
Have a list of toys? Be good to try some new things from last go around.
This is what was posted by my husband the other day:

Dog collar, leash, chains, ropes and padlocks mentioned earlier... Handcuffs (not that they'll be much use), ankle cuffs, ball gag, ring gag, ankle / wrist spreader bar

We also have a time delay padlock, and I have a small vibe and nipple clamps

Old 10-29-2019, 12:50 PM   #30
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Think a good spanking and mouth fucking scene is in order... Prison punishment style

Ring gag in, leg spreader on the ankles, bent over with a rope attached from the wrists to somewhere on the ceiling... Which will keep your upper body pinned down

Not sure how much of a spanking you can take, but of course I like tears.. Either from the spanking or the forced oral. . Or both 😁

Leather belt or bath brush comes to mind.

Advertisements
Kink Talk