Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-18-2015, 05:41 PM   #16
M_Medwine

No problem. I understand.

Rub just the g-spot left to right. It is about an inch or two in toward the front. When you hit it right, with a full bladder, you probably will want to pee. Avoid your clit to keep from cumming.
Likes: edging, teasing, orgasm control, bondage, prefer private scenes (What can I say...I'm possessive, and I don't like to share), obedience, clothing control, eating control, flexible otherwise (if it gets you wet, I can use it).
Limits: permanent damage, health risk, family, sharing, public, messy.
M_Medwine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 05:50 PM   #17
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Really need to pee now and my bladder hurts due to the hard object im laying on.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 05:52 PM   #18
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyasdfgh391 View Post
You need to take your mind off things.

Do 30 lunges and 30 jumping jacks.
Just got done with these, I feel my piss moving but it does not make me leak though it made my arms and legs tired.
Old 04-18-2015, 05:58 PM   #19
M_Medwine

Go in the bathroom. Strip below the waist. Turn on the water at the faucet or shower. Squat with feet and knees apart, hands behind your neck. Count to 1000 listening to the water run. Don't move.
Likes: edging, teasing, orgasm control, bondage, prefer private scenes (What can I say...I'm possessive, and I don't like to share), obedience, clothing control, eating control, flexible otherwise (if it gets you wet, I can use it).
Old 04-18-2015, 06:46 PM   #20
M_Medwine

Default Still Desperate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantage View Post
Though I have come really close to cumming, no I have not cummed before.Yes I am saving myself for the right person.��
I hope you find your right person soon.

How are you doing Sweetheart. Still desperate?
Old 04-19-2015, 05:13 PM   #21
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Medwine View Post
Go in the bathroom. Strip below the waist. Turn on the water at the faucet or shower. Squat with feet and knees apart, hands behind your neck. Count to 1000 listening to the water run. Don't move.
Bitch did this she went in to the shower and got naked she turned the shower on the jet setting and squat with my feet and knees apart, Bitch had to hold the shower head in her hand though. But since this slut wanted pleasure, slut aimed the water directly on her clit water started to bounce everywhere and slut's hands twiched ever so slightly and the jet was on my peehole, and my yellow water went everywhere, whore only held the piss for a hour. This trash needs a punishment.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
begging, desperate, pain, piss desperation, piss holding