Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2021, 02:27 PM   #16
Maximilian Jenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
I combined these two dares. I undressed, opened my windows all the way, and put in my headphones. I inserted my large plug anally, then put my tunnel plug and inflatable dildo into my pussy. I started off with my wand vibe, which has 5 settings. Standing in front of the window, I edged once at each setting, trying my best not to let my heels touch. After each edge, I added one marker to my pussy and pumped the dildo once. Then I did the same thing with my bullet vibe, which has 10 settings. My dildo only pumps up 8 times, so I stopped pumping after 8 edges. After the first few edges, it became very hard to keep the toys in my pussy since it was so wet, so things kept falling out and I had to keep re-inserting them. Is there a punishment for not being able to keep them inserted? After the edges, I held the markers in place and pushed out the dildo without inflating it. Luckily, no one's knocked at the door yet, and I hope it stays that way. Now I'm sitting here, on a 20 min break from class. I am doing 2 pumps every 30 mins of class, and I am drinking a glass of water every hour. I already have to pee really badly, and I still have at least an hour and a half left of class, so I hope I'm able to make it. If I can't hold my bladder til the end of class, is there a certain way you want me to release?

Edit: Forgot to say that my heels touched down 6 times, so I guess that means 60 pussy spanks. Should I do them now or later? And what should I use to spank myself?
You may release in your tube with your leg up like a dog if you make the time. If you do not you will have to lay down on your back with your legs up in the air and spread out.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 02:31 PM   #17
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian Jenius View Post
If you do not you will have to lay down on your back with your legs up in the air and spread out.
Sorry, but that will make too much of a mess, and I have carpet floors so they're really hard to clean/get pee out of. Do you have any other ideas for how I should release, if I can't make it?

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 02:34 PM   #18
Maximilian Jenius

Quote:
Sorry, but that will make too much of a mess, and I have carpet floors so they're really hard to clean/get pee out of. Do you have any other ideas for how I should release, if I can't make it?
You can release in your tub with your leg up like a dog but if you can't make the time it will be with your panties on.

If it's not a limit have your tub plugged when you do this, remaining on all fours take the panties off after you're relieved yourself, insert panties in your mouth and edge before you get out of the tub.
Old 05-20-2021, 02:38 PM   #19
diapergirl67

Quote:
You can release in your tub with your leg up like a dog but if you can't make the time it will be with your panties on.

If it's not a limit have your tub plugged when you do this, remaining on all fours take the panties off after you're relieved yourself, insert panties in your mouth and edge before you get out of the tub.
Okay, thank you. My tub doesn't plug, but I will pee on all fours with my panties still on. I won't put them in my mouth, but I will edge before leaving the tub. Should there be a punishment if I'm not able to make it to the end of my class?

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 05-20-2021, 02:50 PM   #20
Maximilian Jenius

If you can't hold it long enough then put your 7 in dildo on a chair better if the chair has a hard seat then sit on the dildo all the way. Spread your legs and using a brush spank your pussy and each tit 30 times.
Old 05-20-2021, 03:18 PM   #21
diapergirl67

My class just ended. Thankfully, I was able to make it to the end of class before peeing. Should I pee now, or should I try to hold it as long as possible?

Old 05-20-2021, 03:27 PM   #22
Maximilian Jenius

Sport Shuttlecock

Put your vibe in on high and a pair of panties with a frontal wedgie as far as you can to hold it in.

Don't cum.
Get on all fours.

Get your realistic dildo fuck your ass for 10 minutes. Count how many edges.

Then we'll talk about your need to pee.
Old 05-20-2021, 03:28 PM   #23
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

I liked your report to my dare, well done!

Either way there will be a punishment for dropping your toys. I want you to double your pussy spanks.

You can release your pee in the tub all over yourself.
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 03:38 PM   #24
diapergirl67

Quote:
Put your vibe in on high and a pair of panties with a frontal wedgie as far as you can to hold it in.

Don't cum.
Get on all fours.

Get your realistic dildo fuck your ass for 10 minutes. Count how many edges.

Then we'll talk about your need to pee.
I turned my bullet vibe on high and inserted it, followed by a frontal wedgie to hold it in. I've never used the dildo in my ass before, so it was definitely a new sensation, and in the 10 minutes, I edged 7 times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post
I liked your report to my dare, well done!

Either way there will be a punishment for dropping your toys. I want you to double your pussy spanks.

You can release your pee in the tub all over yourself.
Okay, I will double my pussy spanks. Should I use my hand or should I use something else for them? And I hope it's okay that instead of releasing my pee right now, I'm going to try to hold it until I physically can't

Old 05-20-2021, 03:53 PM   #25
Maximilian Jenius

Quote:
I turned my bullet vibe on high and inserted it, followed by a frontal wedgie to hold it in. I've never used the dildo in my ass before, so it was definitely a new sensation, and in the 10 minutes, I edged 7 times.
Did you enjoy your ass being fucked?

You edged 7 times?

7 times your age is 133. So hold for 133 minutes. Time only counts while you're vibe is in and on high. Panties in the same position but this time put something like a ball or a bottle in the front of your panties so that it's pushing in your bladder.
Old 05-20-2021, 03:55 PM   #26
diapergirl67

Quote:
Did you enjoy your ass being fucked?

You edged 7 times?

7 times your age is 133. So hold for 133 minutes. Time only counts while you're vibe is in and on high. Panties in the same position but this time put something like a ball or a bottle in the front of your panties so that it's pushing in your bladder.
It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't my favorite thing.

Okay, I will try to hold for 133 minutes with my vibe in and on high, and something pushing on my bladder

Old 05-20-2021, 04:04 PM   #27
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Okay, I will double my pussy spanks. Should I use my hand or should I use something else for them? And I hope it's okay that instead of releasing my pee right now, I'm going to try to hold it until I physically can't
You could use a wooden spoon.

I like that you're trying to hit your limits. Try to beat the 133 minutes. Let's see how long is your record
Old 05-20-2021, 04:44 PM   #28
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post
You could use a wooden spoon.

I like that you're trying to hit your limits. Try to beat the 133 minutes. Let's see how long is your record
Okay, I will use a wooden spoon. I will try to beat the 133 minutes, that is, if I can even make it there. I diapered up just in case I can't make it.

Old 05-20-2021, 05:17 PM   #29
diapergirl67

I'm glad I decided to put on a diaper, because I did not make it the full 133 minutes. I let go with 78 minutes left, and peed for around 5 minutes. Please punish me as you see fit for not being able to hold my pee for the amount of time I was supposed to.

Old 05-21-2021, 01:10 AM   #30
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Your punishment will be doing 2 lines of clothespins, each one from your nipples to your clit. The first and last clothespins have to be put directly in your nipple and clit.
The preparation for this will made naked, standing by the window, with the window and curtain open.

When you finish both lines start a timer for 5 minutes. During this time you'll try to edge while moaning loudly.

When the 5 minutes are up, rip both lines as fast as you can.

That's it!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
expose me, exposure, humilaition, humilateme