Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-04-2015, 04:05 PM   #16
SweetSwitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by smite2001 View Post
Get a bunch of your largest pens/sharpies. You need to put 9 of them in your ass. Try hard, if you need lube, only toothpaste is allowed. Once you have them in, tie a hairband around them at the base so they stay in order. Push them in as deep as you manage and keep them in for at least half an hour (consider doing more punishments in the meantime).
I finally did these last night (I am so fucking sorry it's been like a month).
Of course I needed lube! The toothpaste burned and so did the 9 Sharpies. After the half hour, I pulled them out and my ass was so loose that I was close to being able to fist again!

Quote:
Easy one (not complicated, painful though): Masturbate with a generous amount of salt on your pussy. I'd say do 9 edges, but you would probably cry after 5, so do 5. Reapply salt after each edge.
This was brutal. But I deserved it, so... This burned so badly, and I actualyy teared up at the end of the fifth edge.

Quote:
Twist your nipples with your fingers (12-5 o'clock), pinch down and hold for 10 sec. Keep pinching and move your hands away from your chest until you loose grip. Repeat 9 times over the course of the evening. Make a tally list between your tits so you dont loose track.
Painful, but I loved it. Nipple torture and spankings are the only forms of pain that pleasure me (but maybe there's more I haven't tried yet... lol)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
20/f, anal