Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-01-2008, 12:41 PM   #16
djneedsgooddares

Default She Finally Did it...

Ok, so it finally happened. Last night, this group of girls (including the one who won the bet) kidnapped me. They blindfolded me, stripped me down and dressed me up in a bra, thong, skirt, a tube top, and they put fake boobs on me. They took the liberty of shaving me completely and sticking a girls wig on my newly bald head with glue. After their first brief paparazzi moment,we arrived at some park. They took me out, duct taped my ankles and arms to a tree in the middle of the park. After taking more pictures, one girl took two pieces of bread with a large amount of peanut butter on them and made a penis butter sandwich in my pants. they sprayed two whole cans of whipped cream down my pants and two more down my shirt. my legs were then covered in cream cheese and peanut butter. The girls then poured two whole bottles each of ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, pancake syrup, karo syrup, chocolate, and relish all over my head and body making sure to get it down my clothes. they cracked 2 dozen eggs on me in various places and threw another 2 dozen at me after. at this point they probably had close to 200 humiliating pictures of me and they were only just beginning. From their truck, they pull out 2 40lb bags of fresh mushy cow manure and told me to open up my mouth. Ofcourse i kept my lips sealed but that didnt do much good. They had 3 cow manure pies, which all got smashed in my face after they held my nose to get me to open up wide. After the three pies which resulted in 3 mouthfuls (which by the way they made me swallow), they force fed me 2 more mouthfuls. At this point, i knew they had me, and i was at there disposal. The poured the hot mushy cow manure all over my head and down my clothes. i was covered in 40lbs of cow manure and many other things. They covered my hands in marshmallow mix (the really sticky stuff) and they put my hands in my pants. They stuck....this was prior to one girl making me cum in the sandwich (something that paid off later in the story). Anyways, they saran wrapped me to my neck, and topped off their humiliation of me with one more shit pie, only it was a little more personal. It was all the shits that the girls had taken in the past week, heated up. they covered it in chocolate and some peanut butter to disguise it as a pb pie. They told me to open my mouth and just take a bite. I did it, and bit right into their warm shits. At this discovery, with my mouth wide open, i got their special treat smashed in smeared all over my face and i had beyond a mouthful of their own personal shits in my mouth. I had never been more embarrassed in my life. Before they left, they tickled me and made me piss my pants. They wrote things like loser and property of (their names). Then they left me their all night. This morning, they came back around 12 in the afternoon, 100's of people had seen me and just laughed since they wrapping clearly said it was just a prank and they were trying to break a world record. Anyway, they came back at 12, un wrapped me, and force fed me the cum and piss soaked penisbutter sandwich which had been soaking in chocolate, ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish, honey, syrup, whipped cream, and egg yokes. They made me eat the whole thing. In the end, they had a total of about 500 HUMILIATING pictures of me and now im their slave. who knows what im in for now, im at their disposal
djneedsgooddares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:06 PM   #17
djneedsgooddares

Default The blackmail continues

I haven't really had time to post anything in a while, but here's what one of the events that has happend since my first humilation: so, they were blackmailing me with the photos of their last gig, and these 15 girls made me go with them to one of their parents ranches. On the way, they stripped me down completely so that I was naked, attatched a sex toy vagina to me which suprisingly looks and feels completely real, and also put double d size sex toy boobs on me (same quality as the vagina) and similar to last time, glued a wig to my head. They fixed these sex toys with a sort of lock so that I can not take them off. With my naked, now female, body fully exposed, they shot several dozen pictures of me to show everyone what I "truly" have in my pants. Once we arrived, the girls bound my hands and feet and set me on the ground on my knees. I was blindfolded and told to open my mouth. I obeyed. After a few moments, a began to get squirted all over my face with some warm liquid and I heard moaning. I heard the flashes of camaras and realized what was happening....I had just gotten plastered, more or less. And that was just the start.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:47 PM   #18
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

that sucks man good luck

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 08:51 PM   #19
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by djneedsgooddares View Post
Ok, so it finally happened. Last night, this group of girls (including the one who won the bet) kidnapped me. They blindfolded me, stripped me down and dressed me up in a bra, thong, skirt, a tube top, and they put fake boobs on me. They took the liberty of shaving me completely and sticking a girls wig on my newly bald head with glue. After their first brief paparazzi moment,we arrived at some park. They took me out, duct taped my ankles and arms to a tree in the middle of the park. After taking more pictures, one girl took two pieces of bread with a large amount of peanut butter on them and made a penis butter sandwich in my pants. they sprayed two whole cans of whipped cream down my pants and two more down my shirt. my legs were then covered in cream cheese and peanut butter. The girls then poured two whole bottles each of ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, pancake syrup, karo syrup, chocolate, and relish all over my head and body making sure to get it down my clothes. they cracked 2 dozen eggs on me in various places and threw another 2 dozen at me after. at this point they probably had close to 200 humiliating pictures of me and they were only just beginning. From their truck, they pull out 2 40lb bags of fresh mushy cow manure and told me to open up my mouth. Ofcourse i kept my lips sealed but that didnt do much good. They had 3 cow manure pies, which all got smashed in my face after they held my nose to get me to open up wide. After the three pies which resulted in 3 mouthfuls (which by the way they made me swallow), they force fed me 2 more mouthfuls. At this point, i knew they had me, and i was at there disposal. The poured the hot mushy cow manure all over my head and down my clothes. i was covered in 40lbs of cow manure and many other things. They covered my hands in marshmallow mix (the really sticky stuff) and they put my hands in my pants. They stuck....this was prior to one girl making me cum in the sandwich (something that paid off later in the story). Anyways, they saran wrapped me to my neck, and topped off their humiliation of me with one more shit pie, only it was a little more personal. It was all the shits that the girls had taken in the past week, heated up. they covered it in chocolate and some peanut butter to disguise it as a pb pie. They told me to open my mouth and just take a bite. I did it, and bit right into their warm shits. At this discovery, with my mouth wide open, i got their special treat smashed in smeared all over my face and i had beyond a mouthful of their own personal shits in my mouth. I had never been more embarrassed in my life. Before they left, they tickled me and made me piss my pants. They wrote things like loser and property of (their names). Then they left me their all night. This morning, they came back around 12 in the afternoon, 100's of people had seen me and just laughed since they wrapping clearly said it was just a prank and they were trying to break a world record. Anyway, they came back at 12, un wrapped me, and force fed me the cum and piss soaked penisbutter sandwich which had been soaking in chocolate, ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish, honey, syrup, whipped cream, and egg yokes. They made me eat the whole thing. In the end, they had a total of about 500 HUMILIATING pictures of me and now im their slave. who knows what im in for now, im at their disposal

OMG!!!!!

A) I guess I feel bad for you

B) I'd do anything to have this happen to me!
Old 04-12-2009, 09:44 PM   #20
djneedsgooddares

They said that that prank is going to become an annual event, and they've done a bunch of other things too. I'll post them when I get some spare time
Old 04-13-2009, 09:17 PM   #21
djneedsgooddares

Default They add to their blackmail...

Similarly to the previous blackmail, they dressed me up in the same attire. Except this time, the setting was a bit different. As i said before, one of girls owns a ranch. Anyway, as i was again carried off to my fate, they simply blindfolded me, and duct taped my hands and feet. Once we arrived, they carried me out of the car and said i was going to take a mud bath. Little did i know, the mud bath was actually fresh horse and cow manure which they stored in a giant tub (im guessing they sold it as fertilizer also). Thinking it was only a mud bath, i seemed a bit at ease. They lowered me into the warm mushy tub which was about 2 feet deep and 6 feet long until it was up to my chin. I caught a wiff and soon realize the truth. Might i remind you, this is FRESH cow and horse manure. It had litterly just been filled. With my hands and feet taped, i couldnt escape. They proceeded to dunk my head under the surface so that i could feel the full ranch experience. After several dunkings, i realize that the other girls were saran wrapping under the tub so that i truly would have no way out. After about 10 rolls of saran wrap, my head was the only thing they left above shit level. They took tons of pictures of this, and i remained there for several hours. After about 3-4 hours, they returned to set me free momentarily. They took me out of my "mud bath" and proceeded to take pictures of my "female" naked body which was now layered in cow and horse shit. after these pictures, they threw me back in, head first, then left me there for the remainder of the night. I smelled for the next 2 days.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:28 PM   #22
packrat

gross. can you get them to do it to me?
packrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:22 AM   #23
djneedsgooddares

LOL depends where you live
Old 04-14-2009, 06:27 AM   #24
emo boy
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to emo boy

god that would turn me on lol

As a result of a post in the signature thread, a post which I expanded on, I must now accept any dares, regardless of them crossing my limits.

doing webcam dares most nights if intrested PM me

I am a Captured Enemy of the getDare Castle 2.0
emo boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:09 AM   #25
Eon_Blade

Quote:
Originally Posted by djneedsgooddares View Post
LOL depends where you live
Yes XD, I would absoluteley love that to happen to me it would be awesome, I'd do a lot for it!
Old 04-14-2009, 01:53 PM   #26
the_underclass_hero

On one level it's so disgusting and stomach churning to hear about the shit pies and bath of fresh manure.
Yet thinking about having it done to you by a large amount of girls is SUCH a turn on. That really is ultimate punishment.
Limits: blood, anything permanent, public, anal.
the_underclass_hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 05:51 PM   #27
djneedsgooddares

Default This Past weekend

Alright, so. On Friday night, sometime around 2 or 3, i heard voices outside my window, and knocking on my door. I opened the door, the girls grabbed me, and so my night began. Same boobs and other accessories, i, again, was brought back to the ranch where i was again blindfolded and on my knees with my mouth open. I had an idea of what was to cum (haha pun), but i didn't really have any choice. If i didn't do what they said, then all of the pictures they had would become public. 7 or 8 guys began jacking off in my face, splattering me with their warm cum. The majority of my face was, again, plastered with their semen when one of the guys stuck his dick in my mouth and blew a huge load straight in. I swallowed. After this, his dick was shoved back into my mouth and i was forced to begin giving him a bj. After all of this was finished, (when he finished in my mouth one more time), he mushroom slapped me several times leaving an imprint of his dick on both sides of my face. I found at later that this whole ordeal had not only been photographed, but recorded. They guys genuinely believed i was a girl, a skanky one at that, and still do believe this. The girls still have not stopped laughing
Old 05-18-2009, 06:20 PM   #28
djneedsgooddares

Default This past weekend...

Ok, this past weekend was eventful. After about 3 weeks of peace, the girls kidnapped me and locked the sex toy vagina, ass, and double d boobs onto my naked body. They made a peanutbutter sandwich with my dick in the middle, and locked the toys on me. The vagina stimulates my dick when it is played with, so my sandwich was due for a few more ingredients. Two other girls handcuffed me to a bed, and sprayed me with whipped cream. The girls licked all the whip cream off of my naked body, and worked my pussy with a vibrator. I filled my sandwich with cum. After this, they dressed me in the legally blonde bunny outfit and took me to dinner. They made me stand on the table, and I got pied since it was my "birthday". After this, we met with these 8 guys. The guys and girls handcuffed me and the guys gave me a birthday bookaki session. My naked body became covered in their warm wet semen and they each blew a load into my mouth. I swallowed all of it. Afterwords, I preformed an effil tower and took a dick in my ass. The man who I was performing a blowjob for mushroom slapped me several times. Also, the girls told the guys that I had a shit fetish, so all 8 guys crapped on my chest and face, then I was titty fucked until my face got splattered. The girls covered me in whipped cream, then Saran wrapped me. In the morning, I ate the whole sandwich from my pants. That was just Friday night...I will post the rest in a bit
Old 05-18-2009, 07:22 PM   #29
Coyote
getDare Addict

I am soooooo damn jealous
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:32 PM   #30
totalnerd

Default fake

Even though this is a great story, it is highly unlikly that this would ever happen in real life
totalnerd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmailed, cum-eating, domination, feminization, humiliation