Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-05-2015, 02:46 AM   #16
cenindmaster

Use a pair of your panties to play with your needy cunt, inside and out, but do not allow yourself to cum. When the panties are soaked with your cunt juice stuff them inside your mouth. You must keep them in your mouth until you have edged 10 times. If you cum, spank you cunt hard 10 times and start the edgings over.

Likes - bondage, self-bondage, pain, private & public humiliation, orgasm denial, sexual control, chastity, clothing control

Dislikes - urine, crossdressing, diapers

Limits - feces, vomit, animals
cenindmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:36 PM   #17
scott96

Use a dishscrub to scratch your pussy and ass until they are raw/bleeding, then wipe with lemon juice. put a peg on each nipple and another on the underside of each tit, so that they hang down. 2 pegs on each pussy lip and 1 on your clit. remove the pegs by whipping with a belt after ten minutes. then masturbate until you go just over the edge, then pinch your clit hard as you orgasm. send me before, during and after pics of your pussy, tits and ass. video also welcome but not required. happy to give you more pain, just let me know.

Kik is Scott.s1996
scott96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 03:19 AM   #18
sexy girl 259

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott96 View Post
Use a dishscrub to scratch your pussy and ass until they are raw/bleeding, then wipe with lemon juice. put a peg on each nipple and another on the underside of each tit, so that they hang down. 2 pegs on each pussy lip and 1 on your clit. remove the pegs by whipping with a belt after ten minutes. then masturbate until you go just over the edge, then pinch your clit hard as you orgasm. send me before, during and after pics of your pussy, tits and ass. video also welcome but not required. happy to give you more pain, just let me know.
umm....
this one was actually hard.
i did it yesterday night.
sorry but i don't share pics or videos.
and i am always open for punishments

I AM A USELESS SLUT
PLEASE HUMILIATE ME
sexy girl 259 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, punishment, pussy torture, tit torture, torture