Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-06-2021, 03:43 PM   #16
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
A little bit of a diapered workout it will be then. First of all, while wearing your diaper and pacifier, do 10 star jumps. Then find your dirty laundry and smell every single item. The 3 dirtiest smelling items, you place over your head while doing an additional 15 star jumps. Make sure you keep the pacifier in your mouth and breath through your nose. After that, prepare the picnic as much as possible while crawling on the floor. Of course, the smellst item will go with you to your picnic tomorrow.
I actually just did laundry this morning, and have nothing that is dirty. Is there something else I should do in place of this?

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 01:59 AM   #17
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
I actually decided not to go to the gym. I'm gonna stay home and make food for my picnic. Do you still want me to wear the plug? Or would you rather give me something else in punishment for skipping the gym?
When you're preparing for your food, use your bullet vib on medium. You can't turn it off except when you're cutting something. Let's see how the cooking turns out . For the penalty for skipping your gym session, wear your buttplug for tomorrow picnic. Don't use any underwear. If you're wearing a skirt, you can secure your plug with a crotch rope.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:06 PM   #18
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
When you're preparing for your food, use your bullet vib on medium. You can't turn it off except when you're cutting something. Let's see how the cooking turns out . For the penalty for skipping your gym session, wear your buttplug for tomorrow picnic. Don't use any underwear. If you're wearing a skirt, you can secure your plug with a crotch rope.
It definitely took me longer than normal to cook the food, since my brain couldn't focus on anything other than the vibe. I knew I'd be at the picnic for a long time, so I wore my smallest plug. I didn't technically wear underwear, but the picnic was at the beach so I wore a swim suit (even though it never got warm enough for me to even need it)

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
Old 04-08-2021, 02:10 PM   #19
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Tuesday: Virtual class from 12:45 - 4:45, gym afterwards (approx. 1 hour)
Wednesday: Virtual class from 9:35 - 11:00, beach picnic with old coworkers from around 3-ish - whenever
Thursday: Home workout class from 11:00 - 12:30, virtual class from 12:24 - 4:45
Friday: Plans with a friend. Meeting at 10:30 AM, then going to build-a-bear and to a small beach boardwalk amusement park type thing. Meeting up with two other friends and getting lunch. Then me and the first friend are going back to her house around 5:00 PM and I am spending the night.
Saturday: Nothing planned so far
Sunday: Work from 8:00 - 11:30
Monday: Virtual class from 9:35 - 11:00
Tuesday: Virtual class from 12:45 - 4:45
Schedule update!!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, control me, edge control, orgasm control, outfit