Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-07-2013, 07:27 PM   #16
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

Ok lets see, here is one I always wanted to try.
since you say you'd like to try crossdressing, go ahead and buy some cheap pantyhose and a lipstick.
at home, undress, put on the pantyhose and lipstick, also use the lipstick to make your nipples/areolae into big red hearts. Put 10 clothespins on your balls.
Then get 4 pencils, the oldfashioned kind, made from wood, hexagonal or octagonal cross-section and two icecubes. Put the pencils on the floor and kneel on them, two pencils per leg. The pencils and your toes should be the only parts touching the floor.
Rub the icecubes onto your nipples until they have melted, then you may stand up.

After that dare you get a choice - either you may not cum for 24 hours or you may do my first dare from this thread.

Oh and since I do happen to have a thing for humiliation, go ahead and send me a pic of you on your knees wearing the pantiehose and showing your painted nipples. I'm sure thats good for a laugh. bonus points if i can actually see you blush

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES

Last edited by IcanseetheLight; 01-07-2013 at 07:35 PM.
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:25 AM   #17
plapoutas10

Strip naked, take a picture of yourself and then shave all you bodyhair from the neck down. Take another picture of yourself. Then jerk off while punching your balls, edge 3 times, cum on your chest and rub it all over your belly and chest. Take another picture and send them to me as a pm for proof! Hope you like it and do it
plapoutas10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:58 AM   #18
lucky7z

Put a very liberal amount of icy hot in a condom then put on the condom and stroke for one minute to make sure the icy hot has been rubbed in all over the length of your shaft to the tip. Start a timer for 4 minutes youll have to keep the condom on. When the condom comes off, use the most coarse sponge or rag available and the hottest water you can bare to run over your hands and scrub away.
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:50 AM   #19
SmashNSplat

If you can get a friend to help then read this, if you can't then skip it.

First ask the friend to pick a number between 1-5 but dint tell them why. This will decide what cloths you will will be in.
1-normal stuff
2-boxers/briefs
3-track suit
4-nothing
5- same as 2
Then do as many press ups as you can. Take that number from 100 and decide by 5, this will be the amount of times your nuts will be punched day your friend

For example I do 25 so I have to dived 75 by five so I would get punched 15. Then flip a coin if its a head then stop if its a tails then your friend must do this. So it's fair
SmashNSplat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:47 PM   #20
Ech1994

Hey sorry guys for not posting back I have not been able to log on for a while but I just did the last to dares today and that icy hot condom was tourcher but I liked it and the last dare my friend chose a 2 so I was in my tightest boxerbriefs and I was able to do 45 push ups but they kinda wore me out and I really sweated so then I took 45 from 100 and that was 55 and then I divided it by 5 which have me 11 so I had to take 11 hits to my nuts. My friend decided to spice up the dare a little bit and he told me what he was gonna do and I let him. He decided that instead of hitting me in the balls 11 times he would kick me instead but he wore cleats. I was able to take 5 kicks in a row to my nuts but that 5th kick he did really really hard and it took me down to my knees and then I ended up laying on the floor holding my nuts. My friend told me to let go now or else. He and I do dares together all the time and I'm like his master and he's like mine so when we are doing dares we talk to each other like that. Well he warned me one more time to let go or else. Well I did not let go so when I was able to stand again he kicked me in the ball sack 6 more times with the cleats and by the 11th time I felt like my balls were going to bust. His next idea was pretty cool and painful but I enjoyed it also. He said how about I let you chose heads or tails and if it lands on what you said I just give you one more good kick to your nut sack but if it lands on the opposite of what you said then I get to step on your ball sack with my cleats on and stomp your ball sack also. Well I like dares and I like ball sack dares and pain so I'm like deal. I choose heads. He flipped the coin and it landed on tails and so I knew what was coming so I laid down on the floor and said how many times are you going to step on my ball sack and how many times are you going to stomp on my ball sack. He said well since you had 11 kicks to the balls then I'll step on your ball sack 11 times and each time I'll add more weight. So I said ok what about the stomping now. He said ill make you a deal, I will only stomp your nut sack 5 times if you cum by doing what I tell you to do and cum where I tell you too and then you have to lick where ever you cum clean. I said deal because I knew my nuts would be in a lot of pain. So he gets to stepping on my nut sack and the first time wasn't that bad at all and neither was the second or third or fourth but about the fifth time it started to hurt more. The sixth hurt alittle more and each time hurt more. About the ninth time I was groaning when he did it and trying not to be too loud. The tenth hurt really bad then came the eleventh time he stepped on my balls and this time he put all his weight on my ball sack and it hurt so bad that I almost peed all over me and my friend. The eleventh time he also stood on them the longest because each time he stood on alittle longer too. Well the eleventh time he stood on them for a total of 15 seconds and the second he stepped off I grabbed my balls and curled up into a ball and he said let go now and lay back flat again or else. So this time I did as he said and he said get ready for the stomping now. I said ok I'm ready. He did it the first time and the first time was easy and he would stomp alittle harder each time. Well the first time hurt but not too bad then the second hurt worse and the third even worse then the forth was really painful then came time for the fifth stomp and it was extremely painful. The second it was over I grabbed my nuts and just laid there. The fith time hurt so much that I didn't even realize that I had peed alittle until I felt me underwear was damp. Well thankfully my friend gave me a 5 minute break and said ok its time for the last part and I figured this part would be easy and feel good cause I was getting to jerk off and cum and my friend has been staying with me for the past five days and we were doing dares the first night he was wee and one of my dares was that I could not wank until he said I could again. And my punishment was a lot worse because if I wanked before he gave me permission then I would have to hold the front of my tightest underwear open while I was wearing them and let him jizz in them and close my underwear and wear them for the rest of the day. So I decided I didn't want the punishment so I was excited to get to wank again. Well I wasn't the only one wanking I found out we were going to do a circle jerk and he'd jerk me off and I'd jerk him off and I was fine with this because we'd done this before and we are both strait and we both have girlfriends. Well he finished telling me what I had to do to finish this dare and then I kind of wished I would have taken the other 6 stomps to my sack. He told me that I was to jerk him off in his jock strap then I would have to put the jock strap on with his Jizz still in it then he would finish jerking me off in the jock strap too. Well I figured I was just supposed to wear it for the rest of the night with both of our jizz in it. That was the part that I did not like. I didn't mind wearing his jock strap because he and I switch underwear with each other all the time. We are like brothers kind of. If I'm wearing some cool boxerbriefs when I'm staying at his house and he sees me in them and he likes tem we will switch then ill let him keep them for a week or two and we will switch back. Well turns out I did have to wear the jock strap for the rest of the night but first I had to lick all the jizz out of it. If I didn't my punishment would be that I would have to lick all the jizz off his dick and then he'd cover mine in peanut butter and let my dog lick it off and I didn't want to lick his dick or let the dog lick mine because what if he bit it. So I took the jock strap off and slowly put it up to my mouth and licked the jizz out. If it was just my jizz I wouldn't have cared because I like the taste of mine and it just is something I like to do every little once and a while but I did not want to eat his. Atleast his tastes the same as mine so I finished cleaning out the jock strap ad then I put it back on. So not my nuts are a little sore from the kicking and stomping and stuff but I'm ready for more dares and I finished me dares about two hours ago so I've been making my friend do dares right now but I'm ready for more dares so please give me some more.

Limits-poop, public, permanent damage, saving of pictures, face pictures

I am an 18 year old male, skinny, kinda muscular, strait but like being controlled by or exchanging dares with guys because they have balls and a cock too so they know what it feels like but I also like it when girls control me

Kik- ekoryh
Ech1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #21
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Lock heavy padlock around your balls and let your friend control the key.
If you have money:
http://www.extremerestraints.com/cha...cage_6746.html
http://www.extremerestraints.com/bal...mbler_660.html
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ball torture, ballbusting, cbt, nuts, nutshot