Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: You decide how andrea cums!
Getting fucked from behind afterhours at the office, oiled breasts pressed against window 39 30.00%
Riding Sirs cock, reverse cowgirl, facing smart TV, Responding live to posts on this thread 27 20.77%
Kneeling over 12 inch monster dildo, wand taped to clit while Sir fucks her mouth 47 36.15%
Fucked hard against the side of Sirs car, between the trucks at the truck stop 17 13.08%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 11:49 AM   #16
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
It was really hard to choose between the first 2. Didn't know if I would be around when it happened as many others probably wouldn't so the live part might be a tad tricky but it really was my favorite but I went with 1! Shes been doing most of this at the office should finish at the office.
Shadow,

I tend to agree with you, given most of the edging activities were, and will continue to be at the office. I think its only appropriate that her memorable release occur on full display in the office window.

The long enduring thought of who may have seen her is a thought that will remain in the back of her mind everytime she looks out the window....

Cheers,

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 08-31-2016, 11:50 AM   #17
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

I didn't even notice this new thread. I imagine her as a cat in heat wanting to rub up against ANYTHING just to get off. I voted but I like the idea of something like NO HANDS and NO INSERTION as well. Make her have an orgasm but one that is a bit trickier and non traditional.

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...13#post2717113

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79086

I love creativity and reporting back.

Dislikes: The normal things like poop, death, too messy.
Old 08-31-2016, 12:05 PM   #18
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
I agree with this, but it may also be just as good for her to instead be forced t edge numerous times before holding it and then cumming. Either method I think would be great and I recommend both a suggestions, especially since one is mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
Does she only get one orgasm?
Because I would hope that she gets to cum over and over again by multi stimulation while in bondage.
combine vibrators, dildos, nipples clamps, squirting, cocksucking and normal fucking to give her as many orgasms as powerful as possible during the day.
Some slaves can have over 100 orgasms in a row until they pass out from pleasure. I always find that fascinating.

Remember aftercare, massage and cuddling after

PS. I am also a great fan of recording the begging and some of the orgasms on soundcloud or vocaroo. It would surely turn Andrea on more.
Garder and John,

I agree there should be no limit on the number of orgasms she may have. Lets not loose sight of the fact that this is a reward. And, as Garder rightfully points out, aftercare is essential.

For now, lets focus on orgasm #1 and lets make it enjoyable for her and us . Fear not, difficult and torturous tasks will follow in subsequent threads.........

Cheers,

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
The following user says Thank You to bc1iron for this post:
Old 08-31-2016, 05:44 PM   #19
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default counting the minutes..............

Oh my, Looks like i'm in for a treat regardless of how this goes...........

This happy horny dripping Slut cant wait!

Please.................i'm quite enjoying the additional comments posted along with your votes..........you guys never cease to amaze me

xoxoxo..............

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 09-01-2016, 09:47 AM   #20
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Cool Trending in the polls............

Well,

Based on the current trend in the poll..........It would appear as though I will not be getting fucked in the window of my office after hours with the lights on.

I was so looking forward to pressing my oiled breasts against the window while my pussy is rammed vigorously from behind.............the thought of giving those late working executives in the building across the street a bit of a break from their work really had me excited............I guess we will see if the trend takes a different direction as the poll continues.

A girl can only hope...........while slowly circling her pulsing clit as she awaits your posts and votes

P.S. loving your comments.......

xoxoxo..........

Old 09-01-2016, 10:47 AM   #21
Shadowice
getDare Addict

ya its a shame they don't want to spend a late night in the office in hopes that they might catch you taking it from behind after 3 weeks of constant torment. I know if I caught that show I would probably cum harder then I have ever cum in my life knowing it was you and that orgasm was 3 weeks in the making!

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
The following user says Thank You to Shadowice for this post:
Old 09-01-2016, 11:35 AM   #22
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
ya its a shame they don't want to spend a late night in the office in hopes that they might catch you taking it from behind after 3 weeks of constant torment. I know if I caught that show I would probably cum harder then I have ever cum in my life knowing it was you and that orgasm was 3 weeks in the making!
I can clearly imagine the feel of the cold glass against my breasts and hard nipples.

Imagining the visual from the outside looking in, as my breasts are repeatedly pressed and compressed against the glass as Sir relentlessly pounds my dripping pussy from behind the bright light of the office, illuminating the framed show for all to enjoy, my eyes seeking the eyes across the street watching..................and............

I'm now dripping wet again!

xoxoxo..............

Old 09-01-2016, 01:19 PM   #23
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
I can clearly imagine the feel of the cold glass against my breasts and hard nipples.

Imagining the visual from the outside looking in, as my breasts are repeatedly pressed and compressed against the glass as Sir relentlessly pounds my dripping pussy from behind the bright light of the office, illuminating the framed show for all to enjoy, my eyes seeking the eyes across the street watching..................and............

I'm now dripping wet again!

xoxoxo..............
I'm already disappointed that that won't be happening and you are making it harder with these descriptions lol, now im hard again
Old 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM   #24
Hendrix

Have fun you two!
Old 09-02-2016, 08:17 AM   #25
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default A cum from behind win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
I'm already disappointed that that won't be happening and you are making it harder with these descriptions lol, now im hard again
Sir John,

The poll hasn't closed yet.........it looks like option #1 is gaining momentum.

I wouldn't rule out a "cum from behind" win just yet
(pun intended)

Mmmmm............I may need to go pick up some Shimmering body oil, it really accentuates the gloss on my tanned breasts and legs in the light........sorry....my mind was wandering again...........and.........once again..........my pussy = DRENCHED!

xoxoxo.........

Old 09-02-2016, 01:07 PM   #26
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

You STILL haven't received your reward? hahaha

But mainly here for fun, conversation, reading and writing. My time can get limited depending on the season.

HERE IS MY AMA

Old 09-02-2016, 01:34 PM   #27
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Post
You STILL haven't received your reward? hahaha
You Have a Keen eye for the obvious Digi..........and when was the last time you came? Where there any witnesses?

Cheers,

Old 09-02-2016, 03:01 PM   #28
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
You Have a Keen eye for the obvious Digi..........and when was the last time you came? Where there any witnesses?

Cheers,
Is tonight the night finally? It seems the office still isnt winning although its getting closer and closer. Real shame about that those unlucky guys that got stuck working the weekend wont be rewarded with a hot little cock slut giving it all she has!

That being said I came pretty hard earlier

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 09-02-2016, 06:52 PM   #29
DigitalKat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Cheers,
I've been waiting the last few days to have it while reading your final report. Im not sure I can hold off. Im weak haha.

HERE IS MY AMA

Old 09-04-2016, 03:55 PM   #30
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

I wonder how it went? I'm sure she REALLY enjoyed it
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, forced, orgasm, public