Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-04-2020, 03:39 AM   #16
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
When you have your next video conference of 1 hour, every time you have your microphone muted you should be touching your clit. Keep building up until you are ready to come. You get 60 seconds to switch off video and cum, but have to be on again immediately. Of course your plug should be in, and you can only wear a single piece of clothing (which is a piece of your own choice)...
So I don't have any video calls today, plus my longest call is 30 min. So here's what I did...

I plugged my ass and wore nipple clamps during the call, removed my trousers so was just wearing a top (this is still embarrassing as I have a window right next to me with very thin net curtain!). For the entire 30 min call I was touching and rubbing my pussy, and also kept removing and replacing the clamps every ~5 mins. I didn't mute myself at all.

I was so wet by the end, but managed to avoid cumming (although I really want to now!!) lol

Amy x

a worthless slut (formerly "Amy") / F UK

LOVES: pain, spanking, bondage, discrete public, humiliation, ass stretching, slave training

Dislikes: piss, figging, vomit, sensory dep, nettles, piss denial/drinking, chastity :3

Limits: pics/vids, scat, unsafe, social suicide

Please insult/degrade this slut in your replies/PMs

View the slut's latest DARE CHALLENGE (Jun-Jul 2024)!!

CURRENT POINTS: 2037
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 06:42 AM   #17
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post
I'll wear tack panties and do the tabasco dare shortly. I'll try doing this full dare tomorrow or Monday so I can do for the full day

---

Amy x
Did you manage the full dare?
Old 05-06-2020, 08:11 AM   #18
Dare-O-Rama

Each night, take off your panties and leave them in the bathroom. Sleep bottomless, but with a short shirt each night. Then in the morning, take a new pair of panties out of your draw and go into the bathroom. Insert yesterday's panties in your pussy for the day. Then put the new pair on for today.

Tonight, when you take them off you can also remove yesterday's pair from your vag. Aside from that, removal is only permitted when peeing. If your b/f somehow notices the inserted pair, tell him it's a surprise for him and his prize for the discovery is to help you by pulling them out ever so slooooowly...

Repeat daily.
Dare-O-Rama is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, kink, pain, quarantine, secret