Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-12-2017, 05:02 PM   #1
SlutyGirl

Female 21 f - Looking for more intense dares

Hi!
As the title says, I'm looking to get and do intense or more extreme dares, regular dares are still welcomed if that's not your thing. Please keep them somewhat doable.

I've also decided to not do dares via pm because I often loose track of them, so please post your dares for me on this thread, you still can pm if you need to ask me something specific before writing a dare, but the dare itself should be posted here so I won't loose track of it when looking at which ones I could do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Likes: Public, edges, insertions, risky, having orgasms, stretching, messy, pain (from regular to extreme, includes blood play), piss (includes drinking), scat (includes eating), vomit/puke (includes eating/drinking), body writing, trying new things, sexual acts with strangers.

Limits: Pics, video, dares that are way too long (they can take a few hours, but not the whole day), diapers (I just don't like them), animals, family.

There might be some other limits, but I want to experiment new things. If in any moment there's a dare that I'm not willing to do I'll let you guys know and will try to report as soon as I can.

Toys: Rope, Handcuffs, a vibrator, a butt plug and a dildo. Also household stuff.

Likes, Limits and Toys

I'm not looking for a sub or a dom, so please don't ask about that.

Feel free to pm if you like
SlutyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SlutyGirl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
piss, scat, slut, strangers, whore