Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

View Poll Results: What orientation are you within the lifestyle when reading this
Master 7 21.21%
Mistress 0 0%
Male Switch being Top 1 3.03%
male switch being bottom 1 3.03%
Female Switch being Top 1 3.03%
female switch being bottom 0 0%
female submissive 1 3.03%
male submissive 7 21.21%
female slave 10 30.30%
male slave 5 15.15%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2007, 02:43 PM   #16
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
Interesting almost 300 people have viewed this message. And yet other than one who did not like the age, some who dealt with that and one who looked froward to seeing what the full Offer was. There has been nothing stirring. Again yes, this may have been not the normal area to post the Offer. And yet the dare or challenge of a disciplined lifestyle....... One of service and requirements. I read here more body challenges to almost hurt oneself than any where else I have seen. And I understand all is fun and games until caught at it.

And so I keep waiting and will see were this gets me, or anyone. So I will continue to enjoy the items and ideas here, and may implement them into use some way or how. But for now I wait and will see.

D.
Well... I suggest you contact the slavey-girls yourself then

See.. Girly slaves here don't really bother contacting others. Once they put out an ad out there, they get at least 20 requests from masters.

So what about contacting a slave, telling about yourself, and referring them to your thread? Which is nice and detailed BTW

Maybe that would work better.

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:29 PM   #17
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

I suspect that the Master / Slave area of GetDare isn't one of it's strengths - a good M/S relationship requires a lot of commitment from both sides. Traveller, you have that commitment quite clearly but ... !

I can only offer you encouragement!

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please
Old 11-26-2007, 04:32 PM   #18
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

The thing might also be that no one wishes to commit on this site... Maybe many of the slaves are just here to get off... Who knows...

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:24 PM   #19
Traveler

Send a message via ICQ to Traveler Send a message via AIM to Traveler Send a message via MSN to Traveler Send a message via Yahoo to Traveler
Exclamation Yes I agreee

I see the words and understand the points. Contacting directly also is happening and so far when the offer is given and they relies the words they have typed are being taken seriously and full meaning. The run for the hills response is often what is given. Most have a social or film ideas of what BDFSM is and then fall short when finding the real within it. I still am looking and will find one or two somewhere, maybe here maybe not. This has been an on going search for five years. Three have tried and three have failed when the disciplines and rules were enforced. So we will see. Yes there are may adds here but the age group preferred is 21-28, extended to 18-30. Most here it seems are either hung on the web camera and don't want any one else to know or below the age requirements. Even those who are above it are not contacting me. Either for ideas comments or what abouts. So we will see. This is not play as it seems for most here it is and have found. And most of the responses I see from the masters here I have little good to comment about. So I won't.
SO if there are any here within the age requirements please ask questions. You will find a response of answers, some may be what you want other may be not what you expect.
And Strawberry you still get me to smile with your words.

D.
travel & learn the life of an itinerant merchant, to work along side us.
To see a live a different side of humankind.
We have much to teach you, but we will not take anyone who cannot learn.
We will help you grow, but you must be fit, strong, & quick to lend a hand.
You must impress & obey the Lady of the family, for her word is law. She may choose to test you for three months, she may choose 7 months.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:57 PM   #20
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
I see the words and understand the points. Contacting directly also is happening and so far when the offer is given and they relies the words they have typed are being taken seriously and full meaning. The run for the hills response is often what is given. Most have a social or film ideas of what BDFSM is and then fall short when finding the real within it. I still am looking and will find one or two somewhere, maybe here maybe not. This has been an on going search for five years. Three have tried and three have failed when the disciplines and rules were enforced. So we will see. Yes there are may adds here but the age group preferred is 21-28, extended to 18-30. Most here it seems are either hung on the web camera and don't want any one else to know or below the age requirements. Even those who are above it are not contacting me. Either for ideas comments or what abouts. So we will see. This is not play as it seems for most here it is and have found. And most of the responses I see from the masters here I have little good to comment about. So I won't.
SO if there are any here within the age requirements please ask questions. You will find a response of answers, some may be what you want other may be not what you expect.
And Strawberry you still get me to smile with your words.

D.

Heeh

Hm... But if you're seriously searching... Why don't you attend some munches or something. it seems like you're really looking for the serious long-term relationship. I doubt you're going to find it on this site. As much as it pains me, the average seriousness of the masters and slaves here is below average.

most humiliating dare:
Old 11-28-2007, 06:05 PM   #21
Sum
getDare Devil

I've given your thread 5 stars, it's the only thread in this section that i've seen which deserves this rating.

I hope you find what you look for, but i find this site is very poor in this area. I feel there are very few honest female submissives here, who are confident with thier own mind to commit to even a long term online relationship.

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:36 AM   #22
Traveler

Send a message via ICQ to Traveler Send a message via AIM to Traveler Send a message via MSN to Traveler Send a message via Yahoo to Traveler
Default Thank you again

Yes, the expanding of looking is being done. That is one reason why the Offer has been posted here and close to 30 sites. As I travel from state to state doing the faires and events. But as I have found the ideas and thoughts here are of mostly modern play, tee ha ha see what I did or can do, games. Few either here or out somewhere else have a maturity level when it comes to this that is needed. The Serious level here is playful and joking at best. But on the off chance that one here dares to take the offer seriously then it is available for them. I enjoy reading what all the other here are doing and even almost funny at times. For semi publicly it reveals something they want to do but hide from the world at the same time. What I offer is publicly seen and not a high school game type ideal. Thank you for the rating I hope to continue to earn it. Through out this. Yes, some of the mind set and maturity level is interesting to say the least here. Perhaps the is more of a dare than they can handle or even fathom the concept of. But here it is and we will see. Until then anybody that does have the mindset feel free to constructively and respectfully suggest talk about or improve the wording of the Offer. Thank again Strawberry for making me smile. At least there one fresh berry here.
You must impress & obey the Lady of the family, for her word is law. She may choose to test you for three months, she may choose 7 months.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:08 PM   #23
Traveler

Default A side note

This is section of a message from one here who said was slave when tried to contact her: (2007-11-30 17:04:09) Traveler: Good afternoon evening
(2007-11-30 17:04:26) lora_mcanderson: [
(2007-11-30 17:04:26) lora_mcanderson: [7[t
(2007-11-30 17:04:49) Traveler: And that means what in English
(2007-11-30 17:05:12) lora_mcanderson: hello
(2007-11-30 17:05:24) lora_mcanderson: the key board fell down and mis type
(2007-11-30 17:05:42) Traveler: Ok, to your e-mail has been sent an offer within service
(2007-11-30 17:06:01) lora_mcanderson: what do you mean?
(2007-11-30 17:06:43) Traveler: You are listed on a form board looking for ..........
(2007-11-30 17:07:07) lora_mcanderson: hey don'y get all that
(2007-11-30 17:08:24) Traveler: An Offer has been sent to either a e-mail address or a profile or both because of a listing on an BDFSM or similar subject site. It is an Offer of the lifestyle within service. We have set this messenger service up so all can communicate faster as well and will be up for most of Dec 07. So if you have read the offer lets us know. If the Offer has not appeared then let us know and we will ensure you a copy.
(2007-11-30 17:09:09) lora_mcanderson: who are you?
(2007-11-30 17:09:37) Traveler: Traveler off the dare site
(2007-11-30 17:09:53) lora_mcanderson: ok but i don't know you
(2007-11-30 17:10:08) Traveler: Thats make two of us
(2007-11-30 17:10:27) lora_mcanderson: what are you insinuating?
(2007-11-30 17:11:01) Traveler: That neither one of us knows each other and this is a start to do so
(2007-11-30 17:11:17) lora_mcanderson: ok
(2007-11-30 17:11:23) lora_mcanderson: but i don't want to know you
(2007-11-30 17:11:25) lora_mcanderson: ok?
(2007-11-30 17:12:33) Traveler: That is you choice, as it was mine to contact you after what was posted on the forum page, with what you were looking into
(2007-11-30 17:13:27) lora_mcanderson has signed off.
(2007-11-30 17:13:52) Traveler: Interesting

So is that what I have to look froward to when trying to contact those over 18 on this site? Well that strengthens Strawberry's words on the maturity level and thought patterns. SO how does one correctly introduce someone to this when neither knows the other? After reading what they want.

Or is it the those who know each other are the only ones to play with each other. Which brings the question of how did they know each other to start with? From the crib and on from there? Or some how magically knew each other?
Old 12-01-2007, 04:21 PM   #24
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

I think almost everyone here who are into BDSM & Master/slave partnership has had some of those experiences like the one you've just described. And it goes both ways as many "masters" are just as "serious"... I'm not quite sure why it is so but I would guess that one of the reason is that many members here are fairly new to this & don't have a really clear idea of what to eexpect & what they really want to get through a Master/slave relationship. And of course, there are also the "thrill-seekers" who are just looking for some "quick fun" & are not ready to fully commit themselves (which is fine I suppose if both partner are on same page with it).

Well, all I can say is best of luck to you
Old 12-01-2007, 10:02 PM   #25
Traveler

Chloe, you're right many people who are on this site seem to be new to the lifestyle. But then again we have found simular reactions even on web sites that tend to have those who are more experienced in general. Generally we suggest a peroid of writing/talking before ever meeting. Just trying as many avenues as possible to find the one or two I am seeking. Below are some of the thoughts and reactions I've had thus far. These have been posted before in longer format.

This has been the current reaction to date basically: There are many listed as “slave” and “submissive” types on many sites. Some of those are only looking for fantasy or have fictional “romance novel” ideas. ... Fewer than ten percent have conversed with us from this and other sites. Of that percentage we have received a 40/50 split of “get lost!” and “what is wrong with you?” When one is to become in service and is talking then they suddenly stop all contact without reason. Those who are to become in service, start conversing and then stop are just plain immature and childish.

Perhaps some day the younger mindset will grow up until then my search continues.

D.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:47 PM   #26
Traveler

Default An update because people ask

12-05-2007 AN offer perhaps the largest Dare to live the lifestlye
10:27 PM Thirsty

10:19 PM sexy_lexi

10:13 PM guakamaya

09:46 PM lizziegirl2003

09:39 PM Iwilldodares07

12-04-2007 If of age hen a offer for your thoughts
11:05 PM S1ave Girl

11-14-2007 An Offer for you
01:42 PM Disneyfan91395

This is it of those who list 18 or better. On this site no answer from any of them at this time. Only contact is the previously posted of lora_mcanderson who really set the tone of some the mentality that one might find here. So that is the update this many sent and nothing returned. But I wait and look for an answer some time. And for those others off site this is posted on over 30 different ones. So I am trying {very trying some people say}. And will see. Until then the offer is open and waiting. And have been told if any male wants to convince us that they are right for the job then do so intelligently and with sense. You will have to get us over the male who tried and failed but we will see what you can come up with for a convincing reason.
Old 12-11-2007, 07:34 AM   #27
MasterPain
Distinguished Member

WOW that was allot of reading lol (sadly i skipped allot of the paragraphs, not to offend) i was always interested in how you have been doing.

yes sadly you don't get many interested people on this site, they are mostly wanting the quick cam, not in person thing. i think the thought scares them to no end.

sadly big long posts scare people, also anything that branches into real life scares people. they want to be slaves, but what you propose takes away all their freedoms(oh my). these people are slaves but only under their own terms, anything else they want nothing to do with.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:57 PM   #28
Traveler

Default oooooo a message We have passed the beast's number

Yes this is long and allot to relies at first, but unlike a lot of proposals this leave little to the what about by the time they get done. And reading it once may not be the ideal thing, for most do as you have done. But that's ok perhaps it keeps them coming back. We have been asked to shorten, told to many words, and also have had a few complements about it but we continue. So far none on this site has recontacted me. And the 17 F Mistress has not returned to messenger. So I wait again. The 10th has passed and I have finished the general Offering unto the site profiles. That takes a lot of time and have two quick returns will see. Strawberry and Marc put words that summed things up and your follow theirs but I wait and look here to see if perhaps just in case one will take the Dare of a lifestyle and offer them self into service.
Old 12-17-2007, 09:51 PM   #29
analwhore1987

Thank you for the PM & Offer - but I am not a slave, nor do I have any desire to be. I am only mildly submissive & have no desire to serve. My submissiveness only comes out when I am extremely horny and in need of sex.

Although I am not what you are looking for, I would love to chat with you. For once, someone who has sent a REAL message/made an effort on this site. I have yahoo, MSN & AIM - if you would like to chat with me - send me another PM and I'll give you my addy.

Or let me know here & I'll try to remember to keep checking this post!

Good luck with your search - it's nice to see someone who knows what they want and won't settle for the games/less.

AnalWhore

Likes: Ice, Double Penetration (Anal & Vaginal, not double anal or double vaginal), Light to Mild Pain, Anal (preferred)

Limits: Pee, Poo, Heavy Pain, Public, Family, Friends, Food, Orgasm Denial, Messy, Panties (I don't own any - I won't buy any for a dare), Shaving (I'm already shaved - that won't change!)

I can post pics of objects used but I will NOT post pictures of me.

I will NOT hand out any of my messnger names! So I dare you NOT to ask me
Old 12-18-2007, 04:36 PM   #30
Traveler

Default Send up a flare and lets have a party

Wow a response and a message. And we have the first answer from any one here I have found. And yes I have sent a way for her to contact me. Perhaps this will start the rest of those on the dare arena to perhaps take a dare of the lifestyle not just play at it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk