Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-06-2024, 02:41 PM   #16
DenialSlutForGrabs

Band-Aid

Day 7 was fairly quiet and offered my body a respite it probably hasn’t earned, speaking frankly.

I haven’t received any new dares today, so after I stripped and put on my collar I went straight to my daily slave routine, starting with whipping my ass. I have to admit I lowkey hoped the number of lashes would begin to go down by now, but your activity has once again prevented me from slacking off, steadily keeping it in the 70s. I also noticed that my ass was getting used to daily whipping at this point, so today I’ve used several cords of different thickness at the same time to add some unpredictability and keep the pain in my stinging ass fresh.

Then it was time for edging. After over 24 hours of emptiness and a warmup with whipping, my slut hole hungrily welcomed a thick cock filling it properly at last as it fucked this slut to a brink of an unreachable orgasm over and over. Even though each toe-curling edge was dutifully followed by 20 snaps to each nipple, leaving them swollen, angry red, and sore by the last round, being fucked felt like heaven no matter how rough the dildo pounded my needy hole. It was always craving more and eagerly swallowing the thick shaft forcing it open.
As the edges are gradually piling up with each post, I’ve noticed that anal edges, fairly difficult to achieve at first, become very easy to reach with less than a minute of very rough pounding after the fifth one, making the whole sequence quicker but much more frustrating.

I’m grateful to all of you for your participation so far and looking forward to see what other discoveries this slut path is going to bring in the future.

Updated statistics:
Days: 7
Views: 494
Replies on this thread: 14
Dares through other means: 10

Edges: 14
Whipping hits: 70
Nipple snaps: 20.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Toys: nipple clamps, a vibrating butt plug, two dildos 4.5” and 8”
Likes: anal, large toys, pain, oral, orgasm denial, edging, breath play, nipple play, cock torture, spanking, whipping, restraints
Limits: vaginal penetration, piss/scat/vomit, ass to mouth, public, face pics, food play, permanent marks/damage

Last edited by DenialSlutForGrabs; 05-06-2024 at 02:56 PM.
DenialSlutForGrabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 01:48 PM   #17
DenialSlutForGrabs

Day 8 was long and I’m trying not to fall asleep at this point, so forgive me for the short report.

As usual, once I came home I stripped and whipped my ass to a nice shade of aching red — 70 lashes seem to be surprisingly constant — then roughly fucked my ass to the brink of an orgasm 15 times, writhing and keening on the bed from the tantalizing pull of the forbidden pleasure. Thankfully the saner part of my mind, forced me to resist and preserved my orgasm denial for one more day.

Updated statistics:
Days: 8
Views: 571
Replies on this thread: 15
Dares through other means: 10

Edges: 15
Whipping hits: 71
Nipple snaps: 20.
PMs open to all.
Spice up my denial here

Toys: nipple clamps, a vibrating butt plug, two dildos 4.5” and 8”
Likes: anal, large toys, pain, oral, orgasm denial, edging, breath play, nipple play, cock torture, spanking, whipping, restraints
Limits: vaginal penetration, piss/scat/vomit, ass to mouth, public, face pics, food play, permanent marks/damage
DenialSlutForGrabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 08:31 PM   #18
SageLeech
Longtime User

It definitely seems like you cock is getting left out. Find something to spank it with then get on your nipple clamps and put in your smallest plug. Next get 6 6 sided dice, or use virtual dice.
1. Roll the dice
2. Add all dice together and spank your cock that many times.
3. Remove any dice that rolled a 6
4. Go back to number 1 and keep repeating until you have removed all the dice.
I want a good report on it and any video or pictures of the aftermath you wanna send.
Hope you enjoy

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal abuse, cock torture, edging, orgasm denial