Playstation 3 36 44.44%
I don't care! 6 7.41%
I can't choose 7 8.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2011, 03:54 PM   #16
nick283159

Quote:
Originally Posted by dared3vil View Post
In terms of the current consoles that sold the most, the reason most people went with the wii is because of how affordable it is. I have a nintendo wii myself and enjoy playing it, but the games are just not as good as the ps3 in my book. The hardware is also at a loss on the Wii. It had motion sensing controllers that were cool, but that type of technology has already been invented before the Wii. In terms of having the most top consoles overall, xbox should not be included since it only has 2 systems and is unfair to it(although I hate xbox). In terms of nintendo and sony having systems, sony has not had the need to make as many different systems as nintendo. Take a look at how many different systems nintendo has made compared to sony. Some are bound to be good. Don't get me wrong, I do love nintendo since back in the day of the super mario bros that had duck hunt on it and megaman, along with all the other classics, but playstation 3 is just the better system with better and more useful hardware that isn't just used for gaming but can be used for gaming as well. PS3 no contest.
If your talking gaming systems yes, But if your talking everything the company made Don't forget Microsoft computers. That can play games!
Old 07-22-2011, 03:59 PM   #17
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick283159 View Post
If your talking gaming systems yes, But if your talking everything the company made Don't forget Microsoft computers. That can play games!
MS doesn't make computers
Dark_Delight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:00 PM   #18
nick283159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Delight View Post
MS doesn't make computers
No they just made the operating system! ITS CALLED WINDOWS!
Old 07-22-2011, 04:13 PM   #19
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
No they just made the operating system! ITS CALLED WINDOWS!
Yep but they don't get a cut from pc games, so counting them is stupid especially since they don't make the hardware
Old 07-22-2011, 04:17 PM   #20
nick283159

Quote:
Yep but they don't get a cut from pc games, so counting them is stupid especially since they don't make the hardware
I don't care who makes what, i am Entitled to my opinion, Your entitled to yours, we are both entitled to think the other person is wrong, you are trying to change my mind, which wont happen If i like it then i like it, XBOX IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-22-2011, 07:43 PM   #21
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
I don't care who makes what, i am Entitled to my opinion, Your entitled to yours, we are both entitled to think the other person is wrong, you are trying to change my mind, which wont happen If i like it then i like it, XBOX IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!
I'm not trying to change your mind I'm just informing you yours is factually wrong and it's only your own delusions that lets you think otherwise
Old 07-22-2011, 07:49 PM   #22
nick283159

Quote:
I'm not trying to change your mind I'm just informing you yours is factually wrong and it's only your own delusions that lets you think otherwise
If um wrong, i am wrong, my problem not yours
Old 07-22-2011, 08:39 PM   #23
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
If um wrong, i am wrong, my problem not yours
Keep your incorrect opinion to yourself and we won't have a problem
Old 07-22-2011, 09:10 PM   #24
MattInPanties

Wii sells more yes, but ill use a metaphor.
Say your selling candy bars. One costs a dollar were the other costs 10 dollars. Most people will buy the dollar candy, especialy familys. Less people will pick the better made bar purely do to price. Does that make the dollar candy better? To me, it does not.

I have a wii, its purely a family system. The ps3 and xbox are more exspensive, but much better made. Ps3 is slightly ahead imo. Wiis graphics are shit too
MattInPanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:52 PM   #25
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattInPanties View Post
Wii sells more yes, but ill use a metaphor.
Say your selling candy bars. One costs a dollar were the other costs 10 dollars. Most people will buy the dollar candy, especialy familys. Less people will pick the better made bar purely do to price. Does that make the dollar candy better? To me, it does not.

I have a wii, its purely a family system. The ps3 and xbox are more exspensive, but much better made. Ps3 is slightly ahead imo. Wiis graphics are shit too
poor choice of words considering both have a higher failrate then wii and 360s is like the highest of any console ever
Old 07-22-2011, 10:48 PM   #26
AMGWallHax

Add PC to the poll Mofo!

People I (used to) skype with:
Dylan xX, seanpuppy, Wowwie, Kewai, Saphir, LilAngel.

Thanks for the memories.

<-- Ditto's cute aint it?
AMGWallHax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 05:58 AM   #27
G.J.
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to G.J. Send a message via Yahoo to G.J.

IMO, the 360 is better for everything software-wise, the PS3 has the best hardware so far, and the Wii is the best family-oriented console. Although the Wii is losing it's userbase now that its competitors are getting motion sensing technology too.

I read someone in here saying that the PS3 has the best exclusives. A few years ago, I might have agreed, but now the only PS3 exclusive I have any care for is Gran Turismo, and I heard the newest version disappointed. The 360 has the one exclusive (well, it's on windows too) and that's Gears of War. Every other game that's worth caring about is multi-platform, the companies don't care about exclusivity deals anymore, they just want a bigger fanbase. Every PS3 exclusive that used to be worth caring about ended up on the 360 sooner or later, stuff like Tekken and Final Fantasy. The new Metal Gear Solid is coming out on the 360 as well.

Xbox Live is also FAR superior to PSN. PSN might be free, but as far as I can see, that's all it has going for it. Live is the leader in online gaming, and most features that are being implemented onto PSN originated on Xbox Live first. It's a top quality service, it runs flawlessly.

I've had a PS3 and a Wii before, and for me, the 360 beats them out of the water. I traded in the PS3 because it was just sitting there, and there was nothing coming out for me to justify it staying there. The Wii just gets boring, all the hype about it wears off after a while, and you realise it's a mediocre console that would have worked better in the 6th generation of consoles. All motion sensing devices will lose their flair after a while, and they'll just be big plastic money drains sitting beside our TVs.

The pioneer for everything is still the PC though. I'm not a PC gamer, and never have been, but I can appreciate it's influence.

Internet married to meeacaroline as of 12:08:33 am GMT on June 1st 2011
G.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 08:07 AM   #28
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.J. View Post
IMO, the 360 is better for everything software-wise, the PS3 has the best hardware so far, and the Wii is the best family-oriented console. Although the Wii is losing it's userbase now that its competitors are getting motion sensing technology too.

I read someone in here saying that the PS3 has the best exclusives. A few years ago, I might have agreed, but now the only PS3 exclusive I have any care for is Gran Turismo, and I heard the newest version disappointed. The 360 has the one exclusive (well, it's on windows too) and that's Gears of War. Every other game that's worth caring about is multi-platform, the companies don't care about exclusivity deals anymore, they just want a bigger fanbase. Every PS3 exclusive that used to be worth caring about ended up on the 360 sooner or later, stuff like Tekken and Final Fantasy. The new Metal Gear Solid is coming out on the 360 as well.

Xbox Live is also FAR superior to PSN. PSN might be free, but as far as I can see, that's all it has going for it. Live is the leader in online gaming, and most features that are being implemented onto PSN originated on Xbox Live first. It's a top quality service, it runs flawlessly.

I've had a PS3 and a Wii before, and for me, the 360 beats them out of the water. I traded in the PS3 because it was just sitting there, and there was nothing coming out for me to justify it staying there. The Wii just gets boring, all the hype about it wears off after a while, and you realise it's a mediocre console that would have worked better in the 6th generation of consoles. All motion sensing devices will lose their flair after a while, and they'll just be big plastic money drains sitting beside our TVs.

The pioneer for everything is still the PC though. I'm not a PC gamer, and never have been, but I can appreciate it's influence.
Um none of those games were ps3 exclusives the only ps3 exclusive that went to 360 is cross edge what about Uncharted, Infamous, Demon souls, Flower, Joe Danger, Yakuza, FFversus, Twisted metal, LBP, God of War, Rachet and Clank ect. you are obviously completely ignorant to the games

And PC online gaming is better then 360 and it's still free and for the gameplay ps3 is equal all xbl has on psn is cross game chat, paying for it is a rip off, do some research before drawing conclusions next time
Old 07-23-2011, 09:21 AM   #29
nick283159

Quote:
poor choice of words considering both have a higher failrate then wii and 360s is like the highest of any console ever
I have every right to express my opinion, I dont care if we have a problem!
Old 07-23-2011, 09:27 AM   #30
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
I have every right to express my opinion, I dont care if we have a problem!
quoted wrong one lol, and then don't complain about me expressing my opinion and state the fact that your opinion is wrong, I have just as much right to say your wrong as you do to say it, probably more so since I'm right

Advertisements
Kink Talk