Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 10-12-2022, 04:05 PM   #2956
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Guess who just got adjustable clamps!

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 12:32 PM   #2957
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameeksha View Post
Mine are 34D
----------------------------------------------------

Likes : humiliation, verbal degradation, tit torture, pain, orgasm denial,body writing

Limits : blood, public, scat, pics/vids, golden showers

Kik: sam22mm10
After a quick check-in on limits I can't give sameeksha the full task I wanted to give her. Here is a modified version. I want you to write 34 degrading words or phrases on your body in permanent marker. Each one is to be read aloud, just a bit louder than you're quite comfortable with, in a sentence about yourself. You will speak in the third person and report back for further punishment if you slip and say "I" at any point. For example, if you wrote "slut" you would say "(name) is a slut" but ask for further punishment if you said "I am a slut." Be sure to spread the words out and get a few on sensitive parts of yourself.

Finally, you are denied until the words fade, which you are more than welcome to help along by scrubbing vigorously with the rough side of a sponge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny Mask View Post
And no one has dared you to use them yet? A travesty, I tell you. First of all, put them on, edge once or twice, and then tell us about them. Describe both the clamps (style, weight, are they connected, how are they adjusted, and so on) and how you look and feel with them on.

Next, get a series of small weights that could be hung from the clamps. A water bottle you can slowly fill is another option. Start with the clamps on as loose as they can be but stay on. Edge, then tighten them a bit, repeating until they are either as tight as they go or as tight as you can stand. Then edge again, add some weight, and repeat, again either until you can't stand it any more or they fall off. With your band size of 36, you should aim for at least 18 edges total - if you come in under 18 edges, there will be an extra punishment.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 10:17 PM   #2958
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
34 minutes of rough nipple twisting... can break it up into as many sessions as you would like but each break costs you 10 hard spanks on each tit with a wooden spoon.
Catching up on things in this thread. Finally completed this one yesterday. It was pretty easy at first but the longer I did it the more sensitive my nipples were and the more they felt the rough twisting. I didn't walk to take a break but I did after just over 10 minutes. The 10 spanks with the wooden spoon after the nipple twisting was not a fun break and I was definitely ready to get back to the nipple twisting by the time it was done. I completed 5 more minutes but then I had to take a break again. After completed the 10 spanks I decided to give my nipples a well needed break and finish the twisting later. I ended up doing another 10 minutes last night followed by 10 spanks when I stopped, and then finished the last 9 minutes this morning. My nipples felt so sore afterwards!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Vulnerable in If You Don't Reply...(Harder Version) until May 4, 2025
Emily22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Emily22 for this post:
Old 10-15-2022, 03:47 PM   #2959
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Put clamps on nipples and get the chain in your mouth. Lift your tits by lifting your head 36 times for 15 seconds each time.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lani_122 for this post:
Old 10-15-2022, 06:22 PM   #2960
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_E360 View Post
After a quick check-in on limits I can't give sameeksha the full task I wanted to give her. Here is a modified version. I want you to write 34 degrading words or phrases on your body in permanent marker. Each one is to be read aloud, just a bit louder than you're quite comfortable with, in a sentence about yourself. You will speak in the third person and report back for further punishment if you slip and say "I" at any point. For example, if you wrote "slut" you would say "(name) is a slut" but ask for further punishment if you said "I am a slut." Be sure to spread the words out and get a few on sensitive parts of yourself.

Finally, you are denied until the words fade, which you are more than welcome to help along by scrubbing vigorously with the rough side of a sponge.

And no one has dared you to use them yet? A travesty, I tell you. First of all, put them on, edge once or twice, and then tell us about them. Describe both the clamps (style, weight, are they connected, how are they adjusted, and so on) and how you look and feel with them on.

Next, get a series of small weights that could be hung from the clamps. A water bottle you can slowly fill is another option. Start with the clamps on as loose as they can be but stay on. Edge, then tighten them a bit, repeating until they are either as tight as they go or as tight as you can stand. Then edge again, add some weight, and repeat, again either until you can't stand it any more or they fall off. With your band size of 36, you should aim for at least 18 edges total - if you come in under 18 edges, there will be an extra punishment.
18 edges in a row is a lot of time… could I do this as two sessions with the same pattern?

Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys

rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Old 10-16-2022, 05:46 AM   #2961
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
18 edges in a row is a lot of time… could I do this as two sessions with the same pattern?
Fair enough. Do the tightening as one session and the weight as another, aiming for 9 edges each.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2022, 07:27 AM   #2962
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Well you should stay in for atleast more 24 hours.. I guess kneeling on the floor in a atomic wedgie with a vibrator on and you have to cum without using your hands. This would be your task before you ask for permission to leave
I attempted this one yesterday. I'm sorry but my panties weren't stretchy enough for an atomic wedgie, so I only got as far as a shoulder wedgie. I hope that was okay. I turned the vibrator on high so it took a few minutes but I was able to cum just from the vibrator, without using my hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSir View Post
The task is also applicable for everyone else still in and should serve as an inspiration for future task for this person.

Strip naked and kneel down. Put clamps onto your nipples (choose the one you are comfortable with and have available, anyone should have something). For the ones of you with a cup size above B, you'll also tie your tits. Either with rope or rubber bands. Again, choose what suits you best.
If you have none of that, congratulations, you just doubled the numbers for slaps and edges coming later.

Take your band size. This is the number of things you want to be done to your tits you have to describe. You'll constantly rub or finger your pussy while you talk. No edges or orgasms during that period.
No repeated things obviously, each thing should be unique. I'm well aware you'll struggle to come up with enough descriptions to finish the task. Once you reached 10, you may stop at any time. However, the amount of things you came up short is your assigned number of edges.

You may not use the first person during this whole task. Use humiliating third person identifiers to talk about yourself. Everytime you catch yourself saying "I", "me" or "my", slap each of your tits five times.

If you managed to get through the required amount of descriptions, you may cum now.
If you didn't, complete your edges before you are allowed to cum again.
Should you be in denial, the two sentences above are not applicable for you and you'll stay a horny mess. Bad for you
For this one, I don't have clamps but I have clothespins, so I used those instead. I had to do 6 edges because I came up short. I think I was just spouting out anything by the end of it. The hardest part was actually remembering to talk in 3rd person instead of 1st person, I kept making mistakes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSir View Post
-------------------------------------
One additional task to keep you all horny:
Again you'll need clothespins, bobbypins or similar.
You have to put them onto your breats, but not directly onto your nipples.

Your cup sizes defines how many you have to take.
A: Two on each side
B: Four on each side
C: Six on each side
D and higher: Ten on each side

Your band size defines the minutes you have to keep them on while constantly teasing your pussy.
Teasing can be however you please, rubbing, fingering, fucking, vibrator (only on high setting though).

The minutes do not have to be worked up in one go, you can add them up by doing different sessions (keep it safe!).
However no breaks allowed during single session. If you have to stop the teasing or can't take the clamps anymore, the timer immediately stops and you have to take at least a 10 minute break.
I did this one yesterday, broken into several sessions. I haven't used clothespins very much yet, so I could stand them for about 10 minutes before I had to take them off. I ended up breaking it into four sessions but thankfully made it through, this task was not easy!

Quote:
In the meantime, everyone can do some tit-dragging. Your band size determines the number of yards you are to drag your naked tits across the ground. Preferably outside for all that nice texture, but that's an understandable limit for most, so inside will be fine. Your distance restarts if either tit comes off the ground.
I did this one this morning. I did it in some space I cleared in my room. I had to restart twice because my tit came off the ground, but I finally made it through. It felt so humiliating just dragging my tits back and forth on the ground

Thank you all for the tasks, I'll do my best to finish catching up on everything today

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Old 10-16-2022, 07:33 AM   #2963
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
For everyone in, take a dildo and deep throat it as many times as is your tape measure.
I don't actually own a dildo...is there something else I can do instead?

This is the last task I have to complete in this thread

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Old 10-21-2022, 10:35 PM   #2964
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:

I realized I forgot the initial report
These clamps are connected with a small chain, they are relatively light, with a little protective piece on each clamp to prevent the metal cutting my nipples. When I edged, I had them as tight as I could handle them, to train, and I felt like such a slut. It made my nipples so sore and red, from the abuse of the tight pinching with light tugs. I kept fantasizing as I edged that I wasn’t allowed to remove them until I edged, which made me a horny mess

I’ll post the other edges, when I have enough privacy to complete them and not worry about noise

Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys

rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Old 10-23-2022, 05:30 PM   #2965
Beadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily22 View Post

edge and count to 20 and then edge again. complete 10 edges
Beadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 12:59 AM   #2966
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

34 C and in for a week

Likes: public dares, exposure, challenges, clothing control, dare control, public kinks and sex.and many more
Limits: blood, piss, shit,video,pics(temp)

Kik: sumati44
Snapchat-sumatisen44
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 08:56 AM   #2967
Beadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily22 View Post

use something that resembles a dildo then
Beadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 01:42 AM   #2968
xcartouche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumati View Post
34 C and in for a week
For 3 days in a row find in a public at least 4 different guys and incidentally touch their dicks by hand or bottom.
xcartouche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 10:51 PM   #2969
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Put clamps on nipples and get the chain in your mouth. Lift your tits by lifting your head 36 times for 15 seconds each time.
I forgot to write the report-

This one was torture with how big my breasts are… the difference between fantasy and reality.
My tits made my poor nipples stretch like someone was trying to pull them off
That’s not to say I didn’t enjoy it or my pussy wasn’t wet… just that I was whimpering pitifully by the end

Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys

rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Old 10-28-2022, 10:17 PM   #2970
graceangel101

i’m for a week! 36b 😋