Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-20-2022, 12:42 PM   #2896
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Default Back from vacation!

Hi everyone, I'm finally back home again after a lovely vacation and am absolutely dying to be used and abused for your entertainment!

I am available for the next 2 hours, please make me do anything you want!

Just a reminder that I am not allowed an orgasm unless at least 4 of you want me to have one, and if that unlikely event happens I must do all I can to convince you to NOT let me cum.

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 12:46 PM   #2897
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Poor Ash, withhow sweetly you beg I bet you'll never get to cum!

Makes me tempted to be teased right along side you and take all the edges for you.

Lets start by giving you a task similar to the one you gave me! I cant help but want to share the love. But to be nice I'll let you either cockwarm a dildo or plug your ass for the whole task.

1. Circle your left nipple 194 times (for 194 pages of fun)
2. 20 spanks with a hairbrush to the top of your right tit
3. Tickle your left nipple with a makeup brush for a minute
4. 30 spanks with a hairbrush to the bottom of your right tit
5. Pinch your left nipple for 30 seconds. Yank on it for 5 seconds
6. 5 rubber band snaps to your right nipple.
7. Clamp your left nipple.
8. Clamp your right nipple
9. Tickle your clamped left nipple with the makeup brush for 30 seconds.
10. Spank your clamped right nipple with the hairbrush 10 times

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 12:58 PM   #2898
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

[01] Get your biggest plug in your ass.

[02] Put nipples clamps on your nipples.

[03] Put on your ring gag.

[04] Grab the dildo and fuck your cunt hard and fast for 50 strokes, while rubbing your clit with your fingers. (You are not allowed to cum,)

[05] Whack both your tits, your nipples, your pussy, your clit and each butt-cheek 25 times with the crop.

[06] Repeat from Step #4, 3 more times.
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 01:05 PM   #2899
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Poor Ash, withhow sweetly you beg I bet you'll never get to cum!

Makes me tempted to be teased right along side you and take all the edges for you.

Lets start by giving you a task similar to the one you gave me! I cant help but want to share the love. But to be nice I'll let you either cockwarm a dildo or plug your ass for the whole task.

1. Circle your left nipple 194 times (for 194 pages of fun)
2. 20 spanks with a hairbrush to the top of your right tit
3. Tickle your left nipple with a makeup brush for a minute
4. 30 spanks with a hairbrush to the bottom of your right tit
5. Pinch your left nipple for 30 seconds. Yank on it for 5 seconds
6. 5 rubber band snaps to your right nipple.
7. Clamp your left nipple.
8. Clamp your right nipple
9. Tickle your clamped left nipple with the makeup brush for 30 seconds.
10. Spank your clamped right nipple with the hairbrush 10 times
Do it, I would love for you to be teased alongside me!

And I guess it's an open secret that part of me hopes that I never get to cum again... teh 20 spanks ensured the top of my red was bright pink and stinging...

I stuffed my ass with teh medium plug, oh howw I missed being filled these last few weeks!

The 194 circles made my nipple painfully hard, desperate to be touched... the 20 spanks ensured the top of my right tit was bright pink and stinging... tickling my left nipple left me moaning andd wanting so much more, I was so desperate to rub it! Spanking teh super sensitive underside of my right tit made my gasp and shout out in pain... pinching andd yanking my left nipple was such a welcome relief, I didn't go easy and my cunt started drooling to my thighs... the rubberband snaps on my right nipple were pure agony but by now I was craving pain on my left tit... so teh clamps were very welcome! Tickling my clamped left nipple resulted in lots of moans, whichh were replaced by loud shouts as I spanked my clamped right nipple! My right tit hurts so much more thann my left tit...

Oh godd all this already has my cunt drooling tto the floor!!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 08-20-2022, 01:14 PM   #2900
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post

[04] Grab the dildo and fuck your cunt hard and fast for 50 strokes, while rubbing your clit with your fingers. (You are not allowed to cum,)

[05] Whack both your tits, your nipples, your pussy, your clit and each butt-cheek 25 times with the crop.

Finishedd one round of this... replaced teh mediumm plug with teh large one... took me some time tto get it in as it's been a while... it feels sso uncomfortable... fuckingg my cunt was pure heavenn... it had been so long... combined withh rubbing my clit I found myself hurtling towards an eddge... teh ring gag ensured my moans filled teh room unhindered... spankingg all my sensitive parts made me cry out, especiallyy when I spanked my clamped nipples...

About tto repeat itt all 3 more timess... mayy I pleeeeeeeeeeasse edge while I fuckk my sloppy cunt and rub my throbbing clit in step 4????

Orgasm Diary

Old 08-20-2022, 01:15 PM   #2901
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

[01] Put on your ring-gag.

[02] Put clamps on your nipples with the chain running thru the ring-gag.

[03] Pinch your clit between your index finger and thumb.

[04] Grab the blender brush and stroke your clit 200 times while holding it between your finger.

[05] Using the wooden spoon, spank your clit very hard 50 times.

[06] Using the riding crop, smack your pussy 50 times, and your clit 50 times.

[07] Using a toothbrush coated with toothpaste, scrub your clit 5 minutes.

[08] Turn the bullet vibe to its highest setting, then slowly draw 100 small circles around your clit with the end of it. (While drawing the circles with the egg, you must come as close to your clit as possible, but without touching it.)

[09] Using the wooden spoon, spank your clit very hard for 2 minutes.

[10] Using your fingers, do 10 almost edges.
Old 08-20-2022, 01:16 PM   #2902
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
About tto repeat itt all 3 more timess... mayy I pleeeeeeeeeeasse edge while I fuckk my sloppy cunt and rub my throbbing clit in step 4????
NO!!! No edging!!
Old 08-20-2022, 01:18 PM   #2903
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
NO!!! No edging!!
Ohgoddd finishedd another roundd but did not edge becasue you hadn't replied yet... but I was sso hopeful you would let me edge of using teh remaining two rounds!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 08-20-2022, 01:20 PM   #2904
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Do it, I would love for you to be teased alongside me! !!
Shame Im not at home right now otherwise I would join you!

Hmm I'll do one when I'm home in a few hours. Hopefully I have better luck and people will be on

I think its been a long time since you've been really full.

Lets have you put the large plug in and fill yourself with a dildo. And just enjoy 5 minutes staying still and full

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 01:23 PM   #2905
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
Ohgoddd finishedd another roundd but did not edge becasue you hadn't replied yet... but I was sso hopeful you would let me edge of using teh remaining two rounds!!!
Nope ... you don't deserve an edge ... you didn't entertain getDare enough yet to deserve it ... so be a better fuck-toy!

(I would tell you to beg for it, but your begging is still pretty pathetic ... so you have to earn the edge.)
Old 08-20-2022, 01:26 PM   #2906
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:

Finishedd teh remaining 2 roundss ohgoddd holding back teh edge while I fucked my cunt adn rubbed myy clit was so hardd... it felt so unbelievablyy good, my moans sounded so frantic andd desperate!!! Teh spankss on teh other hand got worse withh each repetition and my cries got louder andd louderr... my neighbours definitely knoww I'm back from my vacation...

Orgasm Diary

Old 08-20-2022, 01:28 PM   #2907
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
Finishedd teh remaining 2 roundss ohgoddd holding back teh edge while I fucked my cunt adn rubbed myy clit was so hardd... it felt so unbelievablyy good, my moans sounded so frantic andd desperate!!! Teh spankss on teh other hand got worse withh each repetition and my cries got louder andd louderr... my neighbours definitely knoww I'm back from my vacation...
LOL ... I am sure your neighbours are used to living next door to a total slut and fuck-toy by now!! Good girl!
Old 08-20-2022, 01:38 PM   #2908
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
[01] Put on your ring-gag.

[02] Put clamps on your nipples with the chain running thru the ring-gag.

[03] Pinch your clit between your index finger and thumb.

[04] Grab the blender brush and stroke your clit 200 times while holding it between your finger.

[05] Using the wooden spoon, spank your clit very hard 50 times.

[06] Using the riding crop, smack your pussy 50 times, and your clit 50 times.

[07] Using a toothbrush coated with toothpaste, scrub your clit 5 minutes.

[08] Turn the bullet vibe to its highest setting, then slowly draw 100 small circles around your clit with the end of it. (While drawing the circles with the egg, you must come as close to your clit as possible, but without touching it.)

[09] Using the wooden spoon, spank your clit very hard for 2 minutes.

[10] Using your fingers, do 10 almost edges.
Ohgoddd I got sso close to edgingg on stepp 4!!! I wass almosst edging for at leasst teh last 50 strokes withh teh blenderr brushh... teh spankss that followedd were suchh a contrastt andd once againn my moans turnedd intto criess... my wetness flew everywherre withh each hitt that's howw much my cunt iss drooling....

But noww I amm on stepp 7 andd I can't take itt anymoer havve only managed 3 minutess but myy clit iss on fire feelss raww fromm teh scrubbingg and teh toothpaste iss makingg itt burnn I can't scrubb it anymoer pleease I'll ddo anythingg else butt don't make me scubb my clit with teh toothbrushh anymore I beg youu!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 08-20-2022, 01:39 PM   #2909
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
Ohgoddd I got sso close to edgingg on stepp 4!!! I wass almosst edging for at leasst teh last 50 strokes withh teh blenderr brushh... teh spankss that followedd were suchh a contrastt andd once againn my moans turnedd intto criess... my wetness flew everywherre withh each hitt that's howw much my cunt iss drooling....

But noww I amm on stepp 7 andd I can't take itt anymoer havve only managed 3 minutess but myy clit iss on fire feelss raww fromm teh scrubbingg and teh toothpaste iss makingg itt burnn I can't scrubb it anymoer pleease I'll ddo anythingg else butt don't make me scubb my clit with teh toothbrushh anymore I beg youu!!!
Keep scrubbing!!! Be a good fuck-toy!!!
Old 08-20-2022, 01:43 PM   #2910
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

[01] Go to your bedroom and put up the window.

[02] Grab the crop and spank each nipple 25 time each. (Take the clamps off first, if they are still on to give yourself a break.)

[03] Recite this out loud so your neighbors can hear it 3 times: "THIS DIRTY SLUT NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED FOR BEING SUCH A SELFISH BITCH! SHE DIDN'T EARN HER EDGE!"

[04] Fuck your cunt with the dildo, using long, hard and quick strokes for 2 minutes. While fucking yourself with the dildo, rub your clit with your finger, but you are not allowed to cum or edge.

[05] When done, use the crop to hit the underside of each tit 25 times.

[06] Using the crop, hit each butt cheek 50 time very hard. (You may rub your clit while doing this, but you are not allowed to cum or edge.)

[07] Lie down on your bed with your legs spread wide apart.

[08] Fuck your cunt with the dildo again, using long, hard and quick strokes for 2 minutes. While fucking yourself with the dildo, rub your clit with your finger, but you are not allowed to cum or egde.

[09] Using the crop, hit your pussy 100 times, then hit directly to your clit 50 times without stopping.

[10] Using the crop, hit each tit 50 times, then hit directly to each nipple 50 times with the crop.

[11] Using a toothbrush coated with toothpaste, scrub your nipples for 2 minutes each.

[12] When the scrubbing is done, clamp both your nipples with the clamps on the highest setting again.

[13] Deep-throat the dildo for 20 strokes while rubbing your clit, but you are not allowed to cum.

[14] When done, put the dildo in your pussy and leave it there.

[15] Using just a lube finger slowly draw 200 small circles around your clit with just the tip using a lot of pressure. (While drawing the circles, you must come as close to your clit as possible, but without touching it.)

[16] Using your finger, do 5 almost edges.

Last edited by FrostbittenSoul; 08-20-2022 at 01:52 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk